AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Masamune-kun no Revenge (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116965)

sasuke706 2013-01-03 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx (Post 4499302)
It was amusing that the word pig has a profound effect on the protagonist. Is pig's foot a normal thing for lunch? I've never seen anyone eat pig's foot.

Not sure about Japan, but pigs feet is more common around the country side where I live. Wouldn't say it's normal at all, though. And the reason it affected him so much was because they outright said his nickname, 豚足 (Pigs feet). The translations just use Piggy probably because it's easier, but he's literally called Pigs Feet, which is why he flipped out.

SoloPanda 2013-01-03 21:01

I think the pigs feet is a case of someones mother doing something embarassingly odd... I think many people have been victims of a mother doing things that get them made fun of at school.... perhaps that was just me >.< (damnit I told her boys don't wear barbie back packs) -_-

BTW does Yoshino remind anyone else of Karuta Roromiya from Inuxboku ss?

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-03 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx (Post 4499302)
It was amusing that the word pig has a profound effect on the protagonist. Is pig's foot a normal thing for lunch? I've never seen anyone eat pig's foot.

Jokbal
I had it when I was a kid, it was pretty nasty.

kevinocarro 2013-01-03 21:16

The protag isn't perfect, but he's the kind of guy who will change the things in himself that are lacking and I like that.

ReaperxKingx 2013-01-03 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinocarro (Post 4499338)
The protag isn't perfect, but he's the kind of guy who will change the things in himself that are lacking and I like that.

I agree, the dude gave up what he loved and trained for 8 years. I got to give him props for that. I wonder if their is any other series that has the protagonist hurt by a girl, but work up to improve himself to get the girl back or something like that?

PS: Solopanda, I know how you feel.

Insane 2013-01-03 22:44

Kinda surprised that the MC is not the only schemer in this series, but i prefer it this way rather than one-sided battle.

Xaturas 2013-01-03 23:06

Premise seems nice, gonna follow this on batoto and read it later, though only 2 chapters out atm at least there.
Ok read it seems nice.
Anyway based on pages numbers its most likely monthly and ch2 seems to be the latest one.
So when does the raws/chapters come out and at what intervals.

Gundamx 2013-01-05 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaturas (Post 4499417)
Premise seems nice, gonna follow this on batoto and read it later, though only 2 chapters out atm at least there.
Ok read it seems nice.
Anyway based on pages numbers its most likely monthly and ch2 seems to be the latest one.
So when does the raws/chapters come out and at what intervals.

If my memory is right: Monthly Comic Rex magazine come out every 9-th of every month.

SoloPanda 2013-01-05 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 4500982)
If my memory is right: Monthly Comic Rex magazine come out every 9-th of every month.

so like 4 or 5 days till the raw and depending on whose working it, a week or two till we get the translation... not really too long to wait..

ReaperxKingx 2013-01-05 15:52

So its monthly, so how many chapters there are out in Japan?

Gundamx 2013-01-06 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx (Post 4501164)
So its monthly, so how many chapters there are out in Japan?

I think 2 >>>> I hate monthly manga.... First Big order and now this T_T.

kobester11 2013-01-06 06:03

Scanlator here, monthly rex comes out in the 26th or 25th of the month so...
we're actually one chap behind, chapter 3 is the latest and chap 4 comes out in the 26th

Spoiler for If you wanna get spoiled:

Gundamx 2013-01-06 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobester11 (Post 4501878)
Scanlator here, monthly rex comes out in the 26th or 25th of the month so...
we're actually one chap behind, chapter 3 is the latest and chap 4 comes out in the 26th

Spoiler for If you wanna get spoiled:

Thanks ( someone need to fix wiki >.<)
+
Spoiler for Spoiler:

NeutralZero 2013-01-06 06:28

Is that girl, the one who knew of his identity really the ditzy one or is it like a twin sort of?

Xaturas 2013-01-06 13:15

That spoiler is empty for me.

As for the girl more than 90% that she is the same girl.
Just swapp her left hair pin from left side to right side. The usual manga/anime/novels/vnovels troope where changing one of visual such as hair/glasses/hairpin/outfit/other apparel changes the person personality.

Gundamx 2013-01-06 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaturas (Post 4502199)
That spoiler is empty for me.

As for the girl more than 90% that she is the same girl.
Just swapp her left hair pin from left side to right side. The usual manga/anime/novels/vnovels troope where changing one of visual such as hair/glasses/hairpin/outfit/other apparel changes the person personality.

Try this:

Edit: re-upload.

Xaturas 2013-01-06 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 4502316)

Still empty.
Probably hotlinking is off so just post the image link which is
http://s1.postimage.org/s0z5k22al/finegirl.png
as it most likely loading from your cache.

Xion Valkyrie 2013-01-13 00:27

Chapter 3 out!

Spoiler:

Xacual 2013-01-13 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4510956)
Chapter 3 out!

Spoiler:

True, but the "rejection" was no where near as harsh as what she usually does, which means a lot really. I won't be surprised if she doesn't give him her mail address next week after all.

Johnny 2013-01-13 01:48

You're so mentally scarred that you work through blood, sweat, and tears to transform yourself in order to get revenge on the person responsible. However, you don't take the time out to maybe find out how to do this properly? He even had the proper material because there's plenty of those type in the shoujo mags he swiped from his sister. I guess you can't cure idiocy no matter how much you change your outer image...