AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102201)

Kairin 2011-02-25 04:05

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 20.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

bizzi 2011-02-25 09:42

Impaled driver! It seems that there's no censorship this time

tsunade666 2011-02-25 10:45

Awesome episode! Bloody RED indeed.

Though J.C staff is still J.C staff. I will forgive them from changing and not showing how brutal the killing methods of Accelerator. I will just think of it's the same as when we didn't get to see Touma bloody wounded.

So damn awesome! it's really here! To aru majutsu no index is here!

Miraluka 2011-02-25 11:32

Good episode but the part with Kuroko yelling like should hade been cut to not kill the mood.

Seihai 2011-02-25 11:34

Ahh... it was quite good. The action was spot on, but the episode went by too fast. I'm sure I read up to this part but I forgot why Vento had to retreat. We'll have it explained later, right?

kaizerknight01 2011-02-25 12:39

Accelerators rampage and rage is just beginning...... great episode !!

Would like the to see the English subs the dialog between vento of the front and Touma

Mr.Kyon 2011-02-25 12:42

They aren't showing enough gore. Blood ain't enough! Also, gender equality lol.

StaticLord 2011-02-25 14:15

I think the blood quantity was satisfactory and beautifully drawn as always in this series. I'am pleased with the epi. Epic. Luv it.

Although after I started reading the novels I have a little difficult time accepting all those omitted scenes and small details. Such as for example LO's and Touma's short talk while opening the electric lock. Beating the shit out of that Hound Dog woman who lost her jaw(censorship I guess). No fingers left after last guy's death by enraged Accel , just a blood puddle. And more non-important but delicious details.

I understand they have time constraints and not enough money to animate everything but still it's sad :p

I'am one of those people who like very faithful adaptations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanish (Post 3504875)
I forgot why Vento had to retreat. We'll have it explained later, right?

Spoiler for Retreat:

Yusei Fudo 2011-02-25 14:22

Lots of blood. Nice lol

Looks like FUZE = Kazakiri will appear next episode from my guess from the chapter.

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-02-25 14:59

Yeah, I agree. I liked this episode, but I'm sad that they cut out all the little parts. I wanted to see Last Order using her powers for once, and I don't think the guy at the end of the episode mentioned the lines that REALLY pushed Accelerator over the edge.

Posting some LN excerpts.

The uncut and entirely brutal Accelerator vs. Hound Dogs:

Spoiler for volume 13 revival of destruction:

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-02-25 15:04

Touma vs. Vento:

Spoiler for volume 13 battle preparation/revival of destruction:

Yusei Fudo 2011-02-25 15:18

When I saw that woman agent from Hound dogs like laughing while shivering and Accelerator coming from the other side laughing too, it was really like totally funny but weird at the same time.

Looks like we need to watch like at least 2 more episode or so for the Vento + FUZE=Kazakiri arc to be over ._.

I wonder if we have enough episodes for the next arc @_@;

I_am_Kami 2011-02-25 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo (Post 3505193)
When I saw that woman agent from Hound dogs like laughing while shivering and Accelerator coming from the other side laughing too, it was really like totally funny but weird at the same time.

Looks like we need to watch like at least 2 more episode or so for the Vento + FUZE=Kazakiri arc to be over ._.

I wonder if we have enough episodes for the next arc @_@;

its possible since SS1 was short like the remnant arc

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-02-25 16:00

It really does annoy me that they're going to cram in SS as an afterthought instead of making this arc as epic as possible for the finale of the season, though.

gaboratamer 2011-02-25 16:21

This episode was cool, but I don't like the fact that it didn't show enough gore. Some of the animation was off too, but it was still enjoyable.

Next ep: An angel is coming

Dominic Night 2011-02-25 16:49

Sweet episode.

Spoiler for ...:

outerelf 2011-02-25 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskyra (Post 3505397)
So they're gonna do this after all... Disappointed. I don't see SS as a grand finale of the season, ending it at vol. 13 would be much more appropriate. J.C. Staff, why?

Probably because after this season they're going to have a railgun season- which means we're probably going to have to wait for another year for season 3.

Thus, they want a quiet ending with a promise of more to end out the season, one that 'wraps' almost everything up. Volume 13 is not exactly the best place to leave off unless the next season is coming immediately after. Which it isn't.

Yusei Fudo 2011-02-25 18:18

railgun season 2 is confirmed? o.o

velocd 2011-02-25 19:04

Decent episode, pacing felt off.

Miraluka 2011-02-25 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo (Post 3505452)
railgun season 2 is confirmed? o.o

No.
But it wouldn't be a suprise if it gets announced, right?