AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Psycho-Pass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   (L) Psycho-Pass Season 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120500)

monir 2013-07-07 01:35

All I want to know is if Urobuchi is still writing the story.

MisaoFan 2013-07-07 01:39

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I was happy to see this show getting a second season to be honest, I'll look forward to see what kind of plot they'll deliver in this new season. To my speculation, I can imagine Rina becoming the main antagonist in this season with Kogami being trapped in a new subplot, and I'm curious to see more informations revealed on the second season.

Chiaki_chan 2013-07-07 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4750062)
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I was happy to see this show getting a second season to be honest, I'll look forward to see what kind of plot they'll deliver in this new season. To my speculation, I can imagine Rina becoming the main antagonist in this season with Kogami being trapped in a new subplot, and I'm curious to see more informations revealed on the second season.

yes me too I think that for Rina ... I hope!! rina vs Yayoi... kyuuu !!!! :eyespin:

NorthernFallout 2013-07-07 10:17

Aaaaand I need new pants.

And what Monir said.

Archon_Wing 2013-07-07 22:56

Brilliant.

Surprise me plz.

NoemiChan 2013-07-09 07:37

More Yayoi and Shion fanservice!!!!!*sarcasm but not really....

GDB 2013-07-09 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4752941)
More Yayoi and Shion fanservice!!!!!*sarcasm but not really....

To add to the whole one time it happened in season 1?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-07-09 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 4752992)
To add to the whole one time it happened in season 1?

Yea, that's the point. Genji wants more of it. :heh:

GDB 2013-07-09 09:27

Ah, okay. Thought Genji was being snide. My bad.

Yes, a bit more Yayoi fanservice would be nice. Doesn't have to be with Shion. I hear Akane is aching a bit, should probably help her relieve.

Triple_R 2013-07-09 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4752941)
More Yayoi and Shion fanservice!!!!!*sarcasm but not really....

I thought you didn't like yuri? ;)

NoemiChan 2013-07-10 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 4753578)
I thought you didn't like yuri? ;)

Teenage yuri (slice of life) is BS yuri.... let's have an awesome adult yuri!!!!:heh:

Those who doesn't want to see a hot Shin x Yayoi bed scene are liars!!!

Kismet-chan 2013-07-10 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4753879)
Teenage yuri (slice of life) is BS yuri.... let's have an awesome adult yuri!!!!:heh:

Those who doesn't want to see a hot Shin x Yayoi bed scene are liars!!!

I agree! :eyespin: <3

Chiaki_chan 2013-07-10 22:52

hey season 2 more shion x Yayoi x .... Mika!!!! :heh: we must not forget our new lesbian Inspector! :heh:

and the possibility that there may Rina will be in the new season if it happens then will have a harem around Yayoi

so...

Yayoi x Shion and Mika, and Rina :heh:

My god Yayoi so lucky girl :p

Bakaizer 2013-07-11 18:14

they should put in a stupid yet wise new character

NoemiChan 2013-07-12 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikohowell (Post 4755336)
they should put in a stupid yet wise new character

So a few worthy young girls don't get slit throat....:heh:

GDiddy 2013-08-27 20:42

Moar Akane/Ko please!

MisaoFan 2013-09-06 08:46

It's official, the show will have a second season + a movie to tie with!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-06 09:55

Hmm, a 2nd season + a movie? Looks like get another Gundam 00 and Sengoku Basara development :p.

GDB 2013-09-06 11:29

Hot damn, a movie too? Niiiice.

Woun 2013-09-06 12:23

Trailer:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.