AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Higurashi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Higurashi Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31717)

blaze0041 2009-06-02 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorKK (Post 2431128)
Spoiler for Shion:

Damn... leave it to Alchemist to have an unfinished story...
Anyway...
Spoiler for Kizuna 2-3, Kakera password:

KoiYuki 2009-06-02 20:21

Spoiler for Onisarashi-hen:

Fujikira 2009-06-02 22:54

Spoiler for For Minaitoshi-hen:

blaze0041 2009-06-03 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoiYuki (Post 2432002)
Spoiler for Onisarashi-hen:

Spoiler for The truth about Onisarashi-hen:

WarriorKK 2009-06-03 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze0041 (Post 2431671)
Spoiler for Kizuna 2-3, Kakera password:

It worked with me.

AudriSampson 2009-06-03 11:34

Question about Rei Oav Ep1

Spoiler for Spoiler about REI ep.1:

Yami Sonozaki 2009-06-04 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudriSampson (Post 2433018)
Question about Rei Oav Ep1

Spoiler for Spoiler about REI ep.1:

Not sure about it, since it's fanservice, but it could be just:

Spoiler for Rei ep.1:

No idea, really xD.

blaze0041 2009-06-09 04:44

Spoiler for Kizuna 2: Himatsubushi-hen:

WarriorKK 2009-06-09 05:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze0041 (Post 2443225)
Spoiler for Kizuna 2: Himatsubushi-hen:

Spoiler:

Ferny 2009-06-11 21:07

Since it's really hard for me to keep up with things like this...

I have a question for the manga version of Watanagashi-hen, but only for the first volume, since that's the only one I have right now. I get really confused about Shmion...After Shion is introduced, there are quite a few points in the manga where I can't tell if the present girl is Mion or Shion. There are a few points where I think it's either Mion or Shion, but I need confirmation. So, for each of the following points in the manga, could someone tell me if it's Mion or Shion who's there?
1. (Chapter 2) Keiichi's first trip to Angel Mort, where he sees Shmion. I think this is Shion, but I'm not sure.
2. (Chapter 2) When Shmion brings Keiichi a lunch. I think this is Shion, but I'm not sure.
3. (Chapter 3) Shmion comes and saves Keiichi from the thugs. I have no idea which one this is.
4. (Chapter 3) Shortly after the thugs incident, when Keiichi and Shmion are talking about the dam project.
5. (Chapter 4) When all the otaku guys came to Angel Mort, and there was the 'incident' with Shmion. I think this might be Shion, but I need some confirmation.
6. (Chapter 4) This one really confuses me. After the Angel Mort thing, when Shmion wants Keiichi to buy the doll for her. I could see Shion asking for one so she could give it to Mion, but when it switches to Shmion's POV for a moment, she thinks: "This time...I want him to see me as a girl." That makes it sound like Mion would be saying it. However, it seems as though Shion said that, because the other twin shows up a few moments later, and she's working at the toy store (therefore, she seems to be Mion.) So...could someone please explain all that to me?
7. (Chapter 5) At the Watanagashi festival, when Keiichi and Shmion meet Jirou and Miyo.

Thanks in advance!

typhonsentra 2009-06-11 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferny (Post 2448349)
1. (Chapter 2) Keiichi's first trip to Angel Mort, where he sees Shmion. I think this is Shion, but I'm not sure.

Shion.

Quote:

2. (Chapter 2) When Shmion brings Keiichi a lunch. I think this is Shion, but I'm not sure.
Mion.

Quote:

3. (Chapter 3) Shmion comes and saves Keiichi from the thugs. I have no idea which one this is.
Mion (It's her throughout this scene up until Keiichi goes home. The phonecall is from Shion,).

Quote:

4. (Chapter 3) Shortly after the thugs incident, when Keiichi and Shmion are talking about the dam project.
See above.

Quote:

5. (Chapter 4) When all the otaku guys came to Angel Mort, and there was the 'incident' with Shmion. I think this might be Shion, but I need some confirmation.
Shion, and he's with her when they leave on the "Date" later too.

Quote:

6. (Chapter 4) This one really confuses me. After the Angel Mort thing, when Shmion wants Keiichi to buy the doll for her. I could see Shion asking for one so she could give it to Mion, but when it switches to Shmion's POV for a moment, she thinks: "This time...I want him to see me as a girl." That makes it sound like Mion would be saying it. However, it seems as though Shion said that, because the other twin shows up a few moments later, and she's working at the toy store (therefore, she seems to be Mion.) So...could someone please explain all that to me?
That portion with the flashback to Rena/Mion's phonecall and the part about "Seen as a girl" is in Keiichi's head (Text disconnected from word bubbles are inner thoughts in this series) are all Keiichi internally realizing what Rena was trying to tell him earlier about what Mion wanted. Shion liked teasing her sister but in this scene I think she was actually trying to help her by guiding Keiichi to understanding that he'd hurt Mion. In other words, Mion really was the one working at the shop, there was no trick here.

Quote:

7. (Chapter 5) At the Watanagashi festival, when Keiichi and Shmion meet Jirou and Miyo.
I won't answer this one as it's the last chapter of the book and you haven't moved on yet. But if you must know...

Spoiler:

Edit: All of these are correct for the Manga. I can say with certainty.

Edit 2: In the scene with Mion and Keiichi on the date, she probably did say the part about wanting the doll but not about "Being seen as a girl". Shion's motives were to harass/tease Mion here, she knows that her sister likes Keiichi.

Fujikira 2009-06-11 22:24

Spoiler for Shmion:

killer911 2009-06-12 22:25

Does anyone know when The box set of higurashi comes out?

CatQueen 2009-06-13 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by killer911 (Post 2450034)
Does anyone know when The box set of higurashi comes out?

August 25, according to the information in the "Higurashi Licensed by Geneon" thread.

blaze0041 2009-06-14 05:04

Spoiler for Kizuna 3: Tsumihoroboshi-hen:

Loran Kira 2009-06-15 15:58

Sorry if someone already asked this, one day long long time ago i found a post here on AS which explained

Spoiler for for those who do not know the ending:

I looked all over the forum but wasn't able to find it. It was well done in my opinion.

Thnx

maximilianjenus 2009-06-16 10:55

Well, I sometimes see mentioned that satoko is color blind and that it affects some parts of the plot, so my question is: which parts of the plot are affected by satoko's color blindness?

Orophin 2009-06-16 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximilianjenus (Post 2455822)
Well, I sometimes see mentioned that satoko is color blind and that it affects some parts of the plot, so my question is: which parts of the plot are affected by satoko's color blindness?

Spoiler for Minagoroshi-hen:

There might be more in the sound novel but I have only played what's translated so far.

Skullchukka 2009-06-17 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loran Kira (Post 2454596)
Sorry if someone already asked this, one day long long time ago i found a post here on AS which explained

Spoiler for for those who do not know the ending:

I looked all over the forum but wasn't able to find it. It was well done in my opinion.

Thnx

I don't know If you want an explanation, or looking for that post itself, but I'll try to give you a correct answer, I may be wrong at some points.

Spoiler for The real truth behind Higurashi - don't read unless you've played Umineko - Episode 2+:

Eryops 2009-06-17 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullchukka (Post 2457078)
Spoiler for The real truth behind Higurashi - don't read unless you've played Umineko - Episode 2+:

You are correct about that information being flawed (and not just some of it).

Spoiler: