AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 446 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103781)

james0246 2011-04-30 11:14

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 446 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

minor spoilers released.

Quote:

-Shishigawara returns to Tsukishima's home/base, only to find Tsu-kun missing (obviously).

-Tsukishima vs Ginjou

-Ichigo starts whining about wanting to fight Tsukishima, but Ginjou shuts him up by delivering a Judo Chop to the neck. Chad carts Ichigo off the battlefield.

-As Ginjou begins to fight, his fullbrung sword grows larger. As they fight, Tsukishima comments that Ginjou's speed has increased...

-Seeing an opening in the fight, Ichigo attempts to strike at Tsukishima, only to be parried...

-Suddenly, a black hole thingy opens up behind Ichigo and swallows him...this seems to be Yukio's power.

-Chapter ends...?

Haak 2011-04-30 11:17

There's no such thing as a Judo chop...

And this:
Quote:

-As Ginjou begins to fight, his fullbrung sword grows larger. As they begin to fight, Tsukishima comments that Ginjou's speed has increased.
is just really inappropriate.

kitten320 2011-04-30 11:29

Since when Judo has chops? 0_o
The spoiler writer doesn't know a thing about martial arts that for sure.

Ichigo is being annoying as always... "Yay I have half powers back! I'm cool! I wanna kick some asses!" -_-

Mr. DJ 2011-04-30 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 3593931)
There's no such thing as a Judo chop...

pfft...next thing you're going to tell me is that the Vulcan Neck Pinch doesn't work.

Stormwhite 2011-04-30 14:25

A martial art consisting entirely of grappling techniques has a chop? Wut.

It's sad that I can't actually think of anything else to say without going off-topic.

Alchemist007 2011-04-30 14:35

Oh, I look forward to making a parody of this one.

james0246 2011-04-30 14:56

LOL, Has no one seen Austin Powers (or any spy films from the 60s and 70s)? Judo Chop was a very obvious joke considering the circumstances (Ginjou using a knifehand strike against Ichigo's neck), but, for the sake of clarity, no translation has the words "judo chop", it was my interpretation of events as seen in the spoiler pics and translations...

edit: it seems Ichigo received a elbow to the neck (ouch), not a hand chop...)

Alchemist007 2011-04-30 15:02

It's ok, I got the reference XD

sayde 2011-04-30 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3594209)
LOL, Has no one seen Austin Powers (or any spy films from the 60s and 70s)?

For the uninformed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRB-7Yk55o#t=08m25s

Chiisai Kuma 2011-04-30 16:26

i want to make an austin powers joke sooooooooooooooo bad but its just to obvious to be true!

Cub-Sama 2011-04-30 19:43

I understand that Ichigo's growth is like that of Saiyans in DBZ but still is the time limit that it takes to happen just halving every time?

j0x 2011-04-30 19:53

lol this is like yu yu hakusho sensui arc, their is a boy gamer there too just like what we have in Bleach right now, and the sensui arc that has human mutants derived from demons is the same thing with fullbring humans in bleach

Chiisai Kuma 2011-04-30 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist007 (Post 3594194)
Oh, I look forward to making a parody of this one.

I just read the chapter.
wow.............. just.............wow....
i sence your gonna have piticualr fun with the first page and the bad guy saying to ichigo "I like it!" when refering to ichigo's power lvl.

Alchemist007 2011-04-30 23:32

Not quite, but I posted it in the 'ridiculous images' thread like usual ;)

Spoiler for Bah, here's a shortcut:

Fran~ 2011-05-01 00:21

Lol... you should be writting this failure :D

ronin myael 2011-05-01 00:39

wow! i read the whole chapter in just over a minute! that's a record! i understand that kubo is a brilliant artist but couldn't he write more and draw less? all i see are his drawings and in huge panels too, but nothing is really happening. i just think he's showing off his artistic skills or perhaps he's making up for his lack of writing skills.

well, at least ichigo is consistent. he's still the same rude, stubborn, impulsive brat he was 3 years ago. no wait, technically that's 9 years ago in manga time, right? lol

sayde 2011-05-01 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin myael (Post 3594754)
wow! i read the whole chapter in just over a minute! that's a record! i understand that kubo is a brilliant artist but couldn't he write more and draw less? all i see are his drawings and in huge panels too, but nothing is really happening.

Yeah. Kind of saw it coming though. Many of us agree that it's rare for Kubo to fill a lot content in a single chapter these days--But it's especially rare for an action-packed chapter such as this. So I can't say I've got a lot to comment on either. It's sad, but the "minor spoilers" mentioned in the opening post covered everything relevant. lol

The only meaningful on-topic discussion this chapter will likely lead to this week (on this board) are theories regarding gamemasters ability. And this assumes some of you aren't let down by all the revealed fullbringer abilities so far to even talk about Yukio's. (Is it just me or does "Yukio" sound suspiciously similar to Yu-Gi-Oh? lol)

ronin myael 2011-05-01 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 3594796)
Is it just me or does "Yukio" sound suspiciously similar to Yu-Gi-Oh? lol

well of course! :p

sayde 2011-05-01 01:56

lol. So we've got a kid baring resemblance to YYH's gamemaster with a name resembling an anime of a main character who's alias is "The King of Games". Gotcha Kubo. Honestly, I'm certain it's just a fun coincidence though. ;)

Kafriel 2011-05-01 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3594209)
LOL, Has no one seen Austin Powers (or any spy films from the 60s and 70s)? Judo Chop was a very obvious joke considering the circumstances (Ginjou using a knifehand strike against Ichigo's neck), but, for the sake of clarity, no translation has the words "judo chop", it was my interpretation of events as seen in the spoiler pics and translations...

edit: it seems Ichigo received a elbow to the neck (ouch), not a hand chop...)

Thank you for pointing out the awesomeness of Austin's "Judo chop!", didn't make it in time :)
Quote:

wow! i read the whole chapter in just over a minute!
Yeah this chapter was surprisingly uneventful, so that makes two of us.