AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Lucky Star (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Lucky Star - Episode 24 (FINAL) Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54682)

Pellissier 2007-09-15 13:29

Lucky Star - Episode 24 (FINAL) Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Lucky Star, Episode 24 (FINAL).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Calawain 2007-09-15 13:36

Final episode...... <sobs uncontrollably>

jaziek 2007-09-15 14:14

/cry
/breakdown
/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

im gonna miss it... so, how long do we reckon before it gets the dub-brush?

MajideTime 2007-09-15 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaziek (Post 1148588)
how long do we reckon before it gets the dub-brush?

Dubbed Lucky Star? The very though of that makes me cry. And I'm already pretty down due to this being the last episode.

anselfir 2007-09-15 14:36

this show is too japanese to be dubbed.

darkchibi07 2007-09-15 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by anselfir (Post 1148617)

That didn't stop ADV from dubbing Pani Poni Dash. :rolleyes:

Lucky Star will get licensed in the future, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kadokawa USA pulled a marketing stunt on this by using Haruhi Suzumiya as a follow up.

jaziek 2007-09-15 14:55

There are so many things that JUST WONT WORK in english.

Panzer Bandit 2007-09-15 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaziek (Post 1148636)
There are so many things that JUST WONT WORK in english.

I would buy it regardless.

And as much as I'm looking forward to this episode, I do feel a little sad to see this fun little journey come to an end. I had the same feeling as I read the last volume of Love Hina.

Midonin 2007-09-15 15:42

I'm looking forward to seeing what Akira and Minoru pull off for the last Lucky Channel, the last ending, and one more round of silliness from our favorite girls.

Solafighter 2007-09-15 16:21

Last episode... :sad:

EBitinDechtit 2007-09-15 16:27

Looking very much forward to it and at the same time it's a real downer to say goodbye.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anselfir (Post 1148617)

mm-h, but that won't stop 'em. :heh:

Moridin 2007-09-15 17:10

This is a special moment for me, and it will be more and more special untill Ive watched this last episode. I started with anime almost a year ago (10 months) and I have only watched series that are already finished, exept lucky star and claymore. I cought up with Lucky stars at episode 16, so since then I have had to wait for the next episode, and that realy givs a special feeling for the anime. You get to think about what happend in the show for a whole week before next episode comes, and that realy makes you attatched to the anime. Im already feeling that when this show ends tomorow Im going to miss it very much, and that is going to be my first case of "post anime depression"!

anselfir 2007-09-15 21:04

well considering the popularity of ls among english speaking otakus, i must concede

Claies 2007-09-15 22:08

This show is too awesome...I don't know what else to watch after this. It has become the ONLY anime I've watched over the past few months.

EXEs 2007-09-15 22:22

Dammit, why must all good things come to an end? Now after Lucky Star, I've got nothing to look forward to...*sniff*

Kaioshin Sama 2007-09-15 22:36

Do people want to wait for the episode to actually air before voting perfect? I mean I know it's Lucky Star and people vote perfect no matter what, but don't cheapen the meaning outright. If people can react negatively to people giving earlier episodes a 1 out of 10 before it even aired, I think that people should be just as mindful of the opposite end of the spectrum and show some respect to the people that ponder over how to review and rate things as they actually see them.

Steg 2007-09-15 22:59

I wouldn't worry too much about Lucky Star just popping out of existence in the anime world. I mean there's a good chance it could be licensed in the future, and the manga is still being actively written. I mean, even a second season isn't totally out of the question.

Even so, it'll be really hard to watch Lucky Star end. I can't wait until it airs.

Panzer Bandit 2007-09-16 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 1149214)
Do people want to wait for the episode to actually air before voting perfect? I mean I know it's Lucky Star and people vote perfect no matter what, but don't cheapen the meaning outright. If people can react negatively to people giving earlier episodes a 1 out of 10 before it even aired, I think that people should be just as mindful of the opposite end of the spectrum and show some respect to the people that ponder over how to review and rate things as they actually see them.

They have seen the future, and it was good.

But yes, I agree, at least wait for the episode to air before giving a vote, whether positive or negative.

Alesiopdv 2007-09-16 00:12

Quote:

I had the same feeling as I read the last volume of Love Hina.
You mean, happiness because justice was finally made?

^_^ Sorry, I never like Love Hina.

Quote:

Now after Lucky Star, I've got nothing to look forward to...*sniff*
Yeah, me too.
I hate this conspirancy of making the "Big Hit of The Year" that forces all us to buy merchandansign and worship the series that by the end of the year dies and we quickly forgot about it.

Haruhi was like that last year.

And before that FMA.

Pellissier 2007-09-16 00:32

The votes given until now, when the episode has yet to air, have been deleted.
Yes, please wait at least that it airs before giving a grade (good or bad) :)