AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4338556)
You? :rolleyes:

Wrong answer. Try again. You have two more chance. :D

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4338531)
Thanx Strike, for explaining it to Nike.

(Please forgive Nike. He's kinda slow :D.)

No Problem ;)

I'm thinking about buying the RD Epyon toghether with the RD Wing Zero... But they are so expensive :(

bio9205 2012-09-06 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4338561)
Wrong answer. Try again. You have two more chance. :D

Don't feed the troll. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338585)
No Problem ;)

I'm thinking about buying the RD Epyon toghether with the RD Wing Zero... But they are so expensive :(

Yeah, some of the RD models look really good, but they're way too expensive, unfortunately.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4338603)

Yeah, some of the RD models look really good, but they're way too expensive, unfortunately.

Yeah, sadly, but the quality of the figures is amazing. I would also love to get the RD Wing EW, too, but they made it an online excusive, so it's even more than twice the price of a regular release :eyespin:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4338603)
Don't feed the troll. :D

I’m sorry. I just can’t be quiet when my post is quoted followed by his trollish reply. But, you’re right. He is a troll. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338614)
Yeah, sadly, but the quality of the figures is amazing. I would also love to get the RD Wing EW, too, but they made it an online excusive, so it's even more than twice the price of a regular release :eyespin:

Agreed. Still, considering that some of the MSs from RD line will not be made into MG, RG, HG (or even any forms of kits for some) and those RDs provide better articulation (just look at RD Unicorn Destroy Full Action) I think they worth it. I’m just glad that RDs from Wing TV series are not exclusive or premium items (that will suck you dead :uhoh:).

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4338632)
I’m sorry. I just can’t be quiet when my post is quoted followed by his trollish reply. But, you’re right. He is a troll. :D

Agreed. Still, considering that some of the MSs from RD line will not be made into MG, RG, HG (or even any forms of kits for some) and those RDs provide better articulation (just look at RD Unicorn Destroy Full Action) I think they worth it. I’m just glad that RDs from Wing TV series are not exclusive or premium items (that will suck you dead :uhoh:).

Yeah, It's a good alternative. Also, some of the RD's are pretty much in scale with 1/144 kits, and that's a plus in my book :D And regarding the Unicorn Destroy Full Action: Best articulated Unicorn Gundam so far, IMO. Don't know about that 1/144 HCM Pro, but the RD is amazing. I don't regret buying that one bit :D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338639)
Yeah, It's a good alternative. Also, some of the RD's are pretty much in scale with 1/144 kits, and that's a plus in my book :D And regarding the Unicorn Destroy Full Action: Best articulated Unicorn Gundam so far, IMO. Don't know about that 1/144 HCM Pro, but the RD is amazing. I don't regret buying that one bit :D

What?! You already have RD Unicorn Full Action :twitch:? Cool! I'm still saving to buy the RD Wing lines in case Bandai given up and doesn't made MGs or RGs of them. As for the online exclusive RD of Wing EW, I've never tempted to buy that. My MG is more than good enough :D.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4338655)
What, you already have RD Unicorn Full Action :twitch:? Cool!

Yeah, got it as soon as it was released and I can't recommend it enough :D It's dueling my HGUC Sinanju at the moment :D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338657)
Yeah, got it as soon as it was released and I can't recommend it enough :D It's dueling my HGUC Sinanju at the moment :D

So, RDs is in-scale with HGs & RGs? I ask coz HCM-Pros are smaller than HG 1/144.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4338661)
So, RDs is in-scale with HGs & RGs? I ask coz HCM-Pros are smaller than HG 1/144.

Some of them are in scale, I believe. The RD Unicorn Full Action is a little bit shorter and slimmer than it's HGUC counter-part, but not by much. The RD Sinanju though is smaller than the RD Unicorn Full Action and the HGUC Sinanju. I also have the RD 00 Seven Swords, and it's also a tiny bit shorter than it's HG counter-part. I don't have any others, but I see some reviews with comparisons between HG's and RD's.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338663)
Some of them are in scale, I believe. The RD Unicorn Full Action is a little bit shorter and slimmer than it's HGUC counter-part, but not by much. The RD Sinanju though is smaller than the RD Unicorn Full Action and the HGUC Sinanju. I also have the RD 00 Seven Swords, and it's also a tiny bit shorter than it's HG counter-part. I don't have any others, but I see some reviews with comparisons between HG's and RD's.

Hmm...now that is interesting. Thanx for the info ;). I guess I have to look at some reviews first before deciding to buy any RDs.

Tak 2012-09-06 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338657)
It's dueling my HGUC Sinanju at the moment :D

I bet 50 cents on the Sinanju!

You have to let the Sinanju win, no discussions.

That being said... I actually want a Gaia Gear kit. But the chances of that coming out is... sigh...

- Tak

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 4338671)
I bet 50 cents on the Sinanju!

You have to let the Sinanju win, no discussions.

That being said... I actually want a Gaia Gear kit. But the chances of that coming out is... sigh...

- Tak

They are in a stalemate at the moment :heh:

Tak 2012-09-06 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338823)
They are in a stalemate at the moment :heh:

Sinanju:

Schwarz
Rot
und
Gold

Die Flagge der Bundesrepublik DEUTSCHLAND!! :mad::mad::mad:

Grrr...

- Tak (It wins by default, no discussions! ;))

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 14:00

Hahaha, der war gut! xD

(translation) Hahaha, that one was good! xD

Looks like Sinanju is getting the upper hand against the Unicorn! xD

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-06 15:50

Me Gusta :D

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=92295

helois 2012-09-06 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4338928)

the "back" Tau Drive is too "eggy",in my opinion.. but i like it... if i'm not so noob(/mostly lazy) and poor(resin kit) some conversion kit are well done.. specially 1/144 scale.. :)

but i didn't understand why Kyrios Gust has a "spot" for the cannon and the Turbolenz hold it in transform mode... the cannon(i don't remember the exact name,sorry)could not be attached to the Tail-Tip? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

suiton629 2012-09-06 16:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDcsSXebH8&hd=1

OH?!

bio9205 2012-09-06 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4338981)

Ignore that, it's just a 30 second video of his 3 (built!) Woolf suits.

Anyway:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uOcFfB5l-9...s1600/1ffd.jpg

The HGUC Byarlant Custom is looking really amazing straight out of the box, the colour separation is insane. Looks like it requires almost no stickers at all.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-06 21:56

Now with the release of HG Byalant Custom, I wonder if we'll get HG Jerid's Byalant from Zeta too.

You know, back then when Zeta Gundam movies & Blu-ray Remaster were announced, I was so sure that Bandai would make Amuro's Dijeh in a form of HG or MG. But alas, that's not the case.