AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ingram1106 2012-09-08 02:24

I hope they release MG Gundam AGE-FX.
Reborns is meh.

Kuroi Hadou 2012-09-08 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingram1106 (Post 4341186)
I hope they release MG Gundam AGE-FX.
Reborns is meh.

They're more likely to release a MG of AGE-3 Normal before AGE-FX, though they could surprise us and do what they did with the 00Q and 00R.

bio9205 2012-09-08 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingram1106 (Post 4341186)
I hope they release MG Gundam AGE-FX.
Reborns is meh.

Are you kidding? FX has nothing on Reborns. Though, sadly, FX is way more likely at this point.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-09-08 04:17

I keep telling you guys, Bandai is done with 00. Bandai has moved on. Unless there is some new 00 project in the works, we won't see any more new stuff.

firefox 2012-09-08 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 4341193)
They're more likely to release a MG of AGE-3 Normal before AGE-FX, though they could surprise us and do what they did with the 00Q and 00R.


Mg Age-3 normal is very probable after a MG AGE-2 Double Bullet. I hope we might get MG G bouncer. It's quite popular, usually the 1/144 HG is sold out in online stores. I''m building it right now, and half completed i allready love it :)

Not a fan of reborns gundam, if we 'd get any MG from OO i'd prefer a MG Ahead sakigake (bushido custom)or the 0 gundam. The 1/100 HG's (or NG as bandai likes to call them) are so good that you don't really need MG's at this moment for most of OO's gundams.

Now where is My MG Tallgeese????

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4341266)
I keep telling you guys, Bandai is done with 00. Bandai has moved on. Unless there is some new 00 project in the works, we won't see any more new stuff.

MG wise bandai is never done with anything, everything comes back at some point :)

suiton629 2012-09-08 09:01

I think 2013 we'll see maybe 1 or 2 more 00 MG's.. (Exia R2, 00 Qan[t] Full Saber, 00 Qan[t] ELS ver..) either as regular or P-Bandai Online Exclusive releases..

Aside from that, I suspect Age MG's is what Bandai will focus on..

Double Bullet, Special Ops, Age-3 Normal, Orbital, Fortress, Age-FX, Age-1 Flat (w/ parts for Zefuld Launcher and Grandsa)...We'll probably also see Legillis since it is a main enemy that plays a big part.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4341266)
I keep telling you guys, Bandai is done with 00. Bandai has moved on. Unless there is some new 00 project in the works, we won't see any more new stuff.

We don't know that for 100% certain. It's just Bandai's focus is on Age mostly followed by Unicorn and Wing stuff...and some UC stuff here and there.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-08 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 4341181)
You mean like they released Ahead and GN-XIV MGs? :(

Those are grunts, Reborns was the final boss, so there's a little hope for Reborns. Though I would be really happy if we see a MG Ahead.

suiton629 2012-09-08 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4341656)
Those are grunts, Reborns was the final boss, so there's a little hope for Reborns. Though I would be really happy if we see a MG Ahead.

Actually, if we do get some 00 baddies in MG, I think that these would be cool..

Reborns
1.5 Gundam --> P-Bandai Online Exclusive
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
0 Gundam (Roll Out) --> P-Bandai Online Exclusive

Infinite Zenith 2012-09-08 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4341266)
I keep telling you guys, Bandai is done with 00. Bandai has moved on. Unless there is some new 00 project in the works, we won't see any more new stuff.

Aren't there some kits that they release years after the anime was released? There may also be 00-related stuff in the very distant future that may prompt such a release, for instance, but personally, I'm not counting on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4341670)
Actually, if we do get some 00 baddies in MG, I think that these would be cool..

I would probably be interested in only the Reborns. I'd love to see it come with a pair of orange LED :D. That said, this is pure speculation. I'm a little less excited about the others.

suiton629 2012-09-08 10:49

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-2 Normal [SP Ver.] conversion build
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IzjadbqqSp...Fo/s640/2c.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jM973GugnK...lQ/s640/2a.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IReDv_PF3H...ks/s640/2b.jpg

Let's hope for an MG release of this from Bandai officially.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-08 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4341670)
Actually, if we do get some 00 baddies in MG, I think that these would be cool..

Reborns
1.5 Gundam --> P-Bandai Online Exclusive
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
0 Gundam (Roll Out) --> P-Bandai Online Exclusive

I would pass on those, a Reborns or any A-Laws suit would be enough for me. I just want a counter for 00, that's all.

suiton629 2012-09-08 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4341690)
I would pass on those, a Reborns or any A-Laws suit would be enough for me. I just want a counter for 00, that's all.

I think from Bandai's point of view, it would be less costly to just do a MG Exia R2 and then a add on pack for the Full Saber for 00 Qan[T]. =P

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-08 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4341685)
MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-2 Normal [SP Ver.] conversion build
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IzjadbqqSp...Fo/s640/2c.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jM973GugnK...lQ/s640/2a.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IReDv_PF3H...ks/s640/2b.jpg

Let's hope for an MG release of this from Bandai officially.

I would buy that. I will buy the HG from ebay, either next month or in november. The white AGE-2 has become one my favourite MS's. A shame it had so little screentime. Would had been great if Asemu had 2 more episodes using the white AGE-2 :(

FalsePrime 2012-09-08 22:00

Finally decided to bite the bullet and import the White Unicorn MSZ - 03. Thing is I've always hated large amount of stickers and that thing is uses them so heavily I kinda already have buyers remorse.

Probably will make use of them anyway because the majority of it is just White and Grey and I don't think I will be able to handle it, plus the pink is sexy as hell on the unit.

Only thing really left is White Ogre since I've been on such a white color spree (White Unicorn, G Bouncer, AGE-Spec Ops) I'm probably going to be sick as hell of the color for a long time and am going to need some Banshee's/Char suits to balance things out.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-08 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalsePrime (Post 4342664)
Finally decided to bite the bullet and import the White Unicorn MSZ - 03. Thing is I've always hated large amount of stickers and that thing is uses them so heavily I kinda already have buyers remorse.

How much does it cost you to import that White Zeta? I also wanted to buy that but the price of that one in my country is crazily high (about $150).

FalsePrime 2012-09-08 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4342673)
How much does it cost you to import that White Zeta? I also wanted to buy that but the price of that one in my country is crazily high (about $150).

Once everything is paid for, including the model/shipping/company charge to personally import it I only paid between 75-85$ USD.

A tad expensive, but given it's a limited model, still in sealed bags it's actually a pretty good deal.

I think I paid something like 45-55 for Zeta 2.0? So only about 30 dollars more for a limited version sealed. Ceratinly could have been worse. US Ebay tend to want between 180.00-200.00 so I saved about a 100.00 just importing.

duotiga 2012-09-09 10:04

The arms of Mg Age-2 normal is rather weak. Guess be doing dual wielding beam saver pose tmr instead

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...E28AB1CE4C.jpg

Araxiel 2012-09-09 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4341685)
MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-2 Normal [SP Ver.] conversion build
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IzjadbqqSp...Fo/s640/2c.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jM973GugnK...lQ/s640/2a.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IReDv_PF3H...ks/s640/2b.jpg

Let's hope for an MG release of this from Bandai officially.

http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/l.aspx?k=1007224

Jokes aside, whenever it seems incredibly unlikely that something will get a kit made, just remember;

HG Gundam X.

Out of fucking nowhere for no reason at all other than 'why not'.

Edit:
Excuse the hella obvious nub marks. Finally got a decent base plate so I could play around with the 1/144 Mobile Staff from Wave.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...12561857_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...05610028_n.jpg

casval cehack 2012-09-09 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4344119)
Excuse the hella obvious nub marks. Finally got a decent base plate so I could play around with the 1/144 Mobile Staff from Wave.

Been browsing for those miniscule ground crew for the System Base 001. Plus the 1/144 Mobile Staff seems cheaper per crew compare to the upcoming Builder Parts 1/144 MS Ground Crew.

suiton629 2012-09-10 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingram1106 (Post 4341186)
I hope they release MG Gundam AGE-FX.
Reborns is meh.

The way I see it...gonna get AGE Master Grade released in this order..

Darkhound
Special Ops --> Online Exclusive
Double Bullet
Age-3 Normal
Age-3 Orbital
Age-3 Fortress
Age-FX
Age-1 Flat (Normal w/ parts for Zefuld Launcher and Grandsa armor)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.