AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Okamidum 2009-03-04 13:19

Nah, it shouldnt be too difficult. Most kits are fairly easy. As you go up in Grade they will usually take up more time.

MrCapcom 2009-03-04 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevenacheese (Post 2251278)
woot! :p thx 4 the info, i do have some experience with 5th grade revel kits. so these wont be too hard right?

never heard of them but I just finished putting together my 1/100 NG Astrea with nothing but panel lining wasn't too difficult. When I put my 1/100 NG 00 Gundam together it just took awhile to let the paints and stuff dry but fairly easy

ryanvamp 2009-03-04 13:41

Adding to the info that was already posted, I think that 1/144 HG (at least HGUC and 00) have better articulation and accuracy regarding proportions than the 1/100 NG kits, while the 1/100 NG have bigger size (of course) and the same level of detail (not better), but since they're easier to paint and some models have decals available (at least in the future for cherudim, arios and seravee NG), you can get better results I guess.

Okamidum 2009-03-04 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanvamp (Post 2251331)
Adding to the info that was already posted, I think that 1/144 HG (at least HGUC and 00) have better articulation and accuracy regarding proportions than the 1/100 NG kits, while the 1/100 NG have bigger size (of course) and the same level of detail (not better), but since they're easier to paint and some models have decals available (at least in the future for cherudim, arios and seravee NG), you can get better results I guess.

Yeah, 1/144 HG definitly win in the articulation department. The 00 NG lines have been pretty good on their articulations.

MrCapcom 2009-03-04 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanvamp (Post 2251331)

Yea I'm thinking of buying a 1/144 Hazel Custom from UC looks really sweet probally the only 1/144 ill ever buy

Calvin329 2009-03-04 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 2250797)
now the wait till the release of the garazzo...

finally got Gadessa, GN archer, so i have all the C.B. suits now hehe except the 00 raiser set, though i have an o raiser,

tho im making my sinanju atm ><, im annoyed my most visited hobby store closed down

Oh, hey, where'd you get your Gadessa? The small asian place? Hobbyco?

MrCapcom 2009-03-04 15:35

gundamstoreandmore has it
http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban957470.html
they said they are still updating the website so its not there but you can order it thru that link up there

Okamidum 2009-03-04 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCapcom (Post 2251366)
Yea I'm thinking of buying a 1/144 Hazel Custom from UC looks really sweet probally the only 1/144 ill ever buy

I just took a look at teh Hazel and I can't believe I didnt come across this before. it looks amazing, I might just get it too.

MrCapcom 2009-03-04 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okamidum (Post 2251554)
I just took a look at teh Hazel and I can't believe I didnt come across this before. it looks amazing, I might just get it too.

Yea I don't know when I'm going to buy it though I'm still trying to see what im going to do about MG Destiny and those other runners I need to paint. Might
have to allocate more monies to paint

M_Flores 2009-03-04 17:51

Ah, its been a while since I've been here, so I'm kinda out of date. I was wondering, is the Trans-am color OO Raiser confirmed? Any specific release date or box art yet?

fudoushin 2009-03-04 17:59

Yes. There's going to be a 1/144 Trans-Am 00 Raiser. Coming out in April for 2100 yen

LordStrike 2009-03-04 18:00

the one im working on right now XD and i have to say i really like the kit a lot

http://img.dannychoo.com/fauna/useri...1555_15443.jpg

Okamidum 2009-03-04 18:32

Looks good, looks my Nadleh :D. Maybe some action poses to see?

Amber.Dawn 2009-03-04 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okamidum (Post 2251554)

I don't see what's so amazing about it...

Sir Dearka 2009-03-04 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2251948)
I don't see what's so amazing about it...

Yeah, me too. there are dozens of better-looking HGUCs such as Gaplant, Gabthley, Gundam GP02A (which I find even better in terms of proportions than its MG counterpart), Jagd Doga, Kampfer, or even the other Hazel - Advanced Hazel. Not mentioning the beautiful Hrairoo.

fudoushin 2009-03-04 19:18

mm... I think the Hazel looks good. I like its boxy design ^^.... it's just different I guess.

Anyway, I've just finished my MG Sinanju. What do you all think?

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2865/img1443.jpg

Here's the full gallery. All comments welcome ^^

Sir Dearka 2009-03-04 19:20

The ever-glorious Sinanju... Definitely one of the greatest kits so far. Though I gather only kits that mean something to me (and Sinanju is not one of them) I have to admit... my heart aches :]

vektar 2009-03-04 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2251841)
the one im working on right now XD and i have to say i really like the kit a lot

I see a PS3 in the background!! woot! wow your nad looks better then mine does, i didnt even bother with it because all i wanted the kit for was Virtue

seeing your kit makes me want to post pics of mine:cool: Dont pay attention to the strings i have all my kits hanging from the ceiling because i have very little space to house my gundams. I would have used clear fishing string but thats really hard to get on the thumb tacks. And my kit is completely painted from head to toe with panel lines and decals, i didn't have any celestial Being decals so i just used what i had on hand from past MG kits.

vektar 2009-03-04 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudoushin (Post 2251980)
mm... I think the Hazel looks good. I like its boxy design ^^.... it's just different I guess.

Anyway, I've just finished my MG Sinanju. What do you all think?

thats really awesome looking, Having a great camera really helps capture the true beauty of peoples kits, The gold lining really helps out a lot over the cheap stickers that come with the kit so that alone makes it look ten times better:p Great job i look forward to seeing your future kits.

LordStrike 2009-03-04 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2251997)
I see a PS3 in the background!! woot! wow your nad looks better then mine does, i didnt even bother with it because all i wanted the kit for was Virtue

seeing your kit makes me want to post pics of mine:cool: Dont pay attention to the strings i have all my kits hanging from the ceiling because i have very little space to house my gundams. I would have used clear fishing string but thats really hard to get on the thumb tacks. And my kit is completely painted from head to toe with panel lines and decals, i didn't have any celestial Being decals so i just used what i had on hand from past MG kits.

OMFG!!! soooo cool O_O i got it for Virtue but i do love nad a lot XD how did you manage to make the gun stay like that? i sooooo want to hang it in my ceiling O_O im also painting mine from the head to the toe XD