AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Un1ver5e 2009-05-14 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujin (Post 2395357)
Bandai has never released weapons packs and the like by themselves... even when it would be more logical that way (Striker packs, ZAKU Wizard packs, etc).

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...-o-hgs-at.html

Apparently they ARE going to be released separately, in a new set of the 1/144 HG variation. Too bad for those who bought the previous 1/144 HGs. Meh, My Celestial Gundam could have been cooler. Oh well.

Nerroth 2009-05-14 18:55

That MG Exia looks nice, but if it doesn't come with the right parts, I'll wait for an R2 re-release.

Any word on a release date for the Reborn Gundam and Gaddess yet - or if there will be a HG Gaga?

yusawateva 2009-05-14 19:10

i lost the antenna of my sinanju! is there anyway i can reorder the part??
or maybe somebody can make one for me?!

LoweGear 2009-05-14 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2395596)
Any word on a release date for the Reborn Gundam and Gaddess yet - or if there will be a HG Gaga?

The HG Reborns and HG Gaddess are slated for September and August releases respectively. Also, no word on a HG Gaga.

Nerroth 2009-05-14 20:56

Thanks for that.

I'm not hopeful that it'll be early enough in September for me to be able to get it as a birthday present for myself, heh heh heh... but we'll see.

GrahamAker 2009-05-14 22:40

mg exia- egnition mode will come with parts for r2. there won't be separate release for r2

Critias 2009-05-14 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2395904)
mg exia- egnition mode will come with parts for r2. there won't be separate release for r2

*sigh*

You certainly do have a problem posting a SOURCE for your statements, don't you? :eyebrow:

Amber.Dawn 2009-05-14 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2395628)
i lost the antenna of my sinanju! is there anyway i can reorder the part??
or maybe somebody can make one for me?!

Try Hobby Link Japan.

Amber.Dawn 2009-05-14 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2394741)
Meh at the GN Heavy Weapon plus the Gundam re-release. Should just put up a GN Heavy Weapons set

Ok, now we must think logically on purchasing the MG Exia. I think Bandai makes the Ignition Mode so people will buy it for the Repair parts, instead of waiting for an Avalanche version (which is highly possible), which will have both normal Exia and Avalanche parts! :D

Wait...the normal version of the Exia won't come with the Repair parts?

Un1ver5e 2009-05-14 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2395953)
Wait...the normal version of the Exia won't come with the Repair parts?

MG Exia - July release, Regular ver. - 3,990 Yen,

Ignition Mode - 6,875 Yen (inclusive of tax), Ignition Mode First Batch Release Ver. - 5,250 Yen.
Gimmicks for the GN Drive, plated parts for the GN Sword, LED lighting effects, and cape as well for converting it to Exia R1.

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...ial-price.html

Judging by the 2885 Yen difference, probably not. I'm not sure if the Ignition version provides parts for R2 though.

yusawateva 2009-05-15 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2395945)
Try Hobby Link Japan.

i heard they they do have spare parts but i dont know if they still do it.

JayCee 2009-05-15 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2396080)
i heard they they do have spare parts but i dont know if they still do it.

Contact bandai directly and explain the situation. They offer free parts replacement service on a one time deal. After that you'd have to contact HLJ.com to order spare parts but they charge and take some time to send over which could take months. Also ordering parts from HLJ you have to buy the whole runner that the part is on and not just the single part itself. Just something to keep in mind

Here's the email you contact
bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp

---------------------------------
Message from Bandai

Dear customer

Hi
Thank you for purchasing our product and contacting us.
Please find our replacement policies below.

1. We accept free replacement for any defection or missing parts if it occurred in our production line or during the transportation. We need to see a picture of broken parts or a sprew that has missing parts in the unwrapped plastic bags when you ask for a replacement.

2. We also accept a replacement for broken parts or missing parts which occurred under customer's responsibility. This replacement will be done free of charge but it will be only one time deal.

Your replacement will be done under policy #2.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, please let us know for shipping

-your adress
-item code(under bar-code)
-your phone number
-your full name

Sorry for delay.

Sincerely

Hana

Akyra 2009-05-15 04:25

so when's MG Exia coming out? I am gonna pre-order mine today...

LightningZERO 2009-05-15 05:00

July release

New type of Newtype 2009-05-15 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCee (Post 2396190)
Contact bandai directly and explain the situation. They offer free parts replacement service on a one time deal. After that you'd have to contact HLJ.com to order spare parts but they charge and take some time to send over which could take months. Also ordering parts from HLJ you have to buy the whole runner that the part is on and not just the single part itself. Just something to keep in mind

Here's the email you contact
bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp

---------------------------------
Message from Bandai

Dear customer

Hi
Thank you for purchasing our product and contacting us.
Please find our replacement policies below.

1. We accept free replacement for any defection or missing parts if it occurred in our production line or during the transportation. We need to see a picture of broken parts or a sprew that has missing parts in the unwrapped plastic bags when you ask for a replacement.

2. We also accept a replacement for broken parts or missing parts which occurred under customer's responsibility. This replacement will be done free of charge but it will be only one time deal.

Your replacement will be done under policy #2.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, please let us know for shipping

-your adress
-item code(under bar-code)
-your phone number
-your full name

Sorry for delay.

Sincerely

Hana

Does this also apply to countries outside Japan?

LightningZERO 2009-05-15 05:04

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...575c3a94_o.jpg

Boxart for Exia Repair II and 0 Gundam Type ACD

Un1ver5e 2009-05-15 05:05

Nice. Unfortunately, I always throw my boxes after removing the runners...

JayCee 2009-05-15 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by New type of Newtype (Post 2396358)
Does this also apply to countries outside Japan?

Yes. As far as I know it's not exclusive to Japan only

New type of Newtype 2009-05-15 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCee (Post 2396398)
Yes. As far as I know it's not exclusive to Japan only

Thanks for the info. I'm going to re-order a part either now or later. And another question, does it have a limit on the number of parts requested? And does this policy limit to only one kit?

Kelrys 2009-05-15 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2396363)
Nice. Unfortunately, I always throw my boxes after removing the runners...

I always keep them, and since HG 00 series has nice boxarts.