AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Exia_00 2011-01-23 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 3452873)
is the 00Q full saber a limited release? i have yet to get a 00Q due to a backlog in unfinished kits. i do plan to get 00Q, the normal is good but the full saber looks like a better buy. is the 00Q full saber an MG or HG. i prefer hg as it takes less space. when is the time to get it if it is a limited release?

Full Saber is a limited release with a Hobby Japan mag, and its only the extra add on parts to the HG 00Q and If u find it at liek a local store that sells jap mags get it on sight because it was released not too long ago, if not u might get lucky on ebay.

On another not i would really like them to just make the RG Aile Strike the whole Striker System package... i should have taken care of my mg, its all loose n im not bothered to re-purchase and i have a custom in mind but would like to make it at a much smaller scale

MakubeX2 2011-01-24 07:15

Come to think of it, would it be better to wait for RG Strike with Sword/Launcher packs or the Strike Rough IWSP pack or even the vanilla Strike with the IWSP pack ?

Hell, with a bit of minor change, we can even get the sexier RG Strike Noir.

Exia_00 2011-01-24 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3453556)
Come to think of it, would it be better to wait for RG Strike with Sword/Launcher packs or the Strike Rough IWSP pack or even the vanilla Strike with the IWSP pack ?

Hell, with a bit of minor change, we can even get the sexier RG Strike Noir.

i like your thinking, i think Strike Rouge might be made just to milk it for what its worth though...

JC... 2011-01-24 12:26

It'd suck if they began to milk the strikes, make some more UC suits and then move on to different series. HG is for milking.

justavisitor 2011-01-24 13:26

eventually they will milk this new RG series...XD...this is bandai after all XD

But right now it seems like they try to make RG stand so they will only choose those extremely popular MS...will the next one be nu gundam for RG ?? :D

Sworra 2011-01-24 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC... (Post 3453833)
It'd suck if they began to milk the strikes, make some more UC suits and then move on to different series. HG is for milking.

agreed, Bandai needs to make a RG Nu.

Appel 2011-01-24 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC... (Post 3453833)

but this way they can milk it AND sell it at like twice the price! we all know bandai, they cant pass up something like that when the real grade series is selling well^^

X207 2011-01-24 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3452984)
Full Saber is a limited release with a Hobby Japan mag, and its only the extra add on parts to the HG 00Q and If u find it at liek a local store that sells jap mags get it on sight because it was released not too long ago, if not u might get lucky on ebay.

On another not i would really like them to just make the RG Aile Strike the whole Striker System package... i should have taken care of my mg, its all loose n im not bothered to re-purchase and i have a custom in mind but would like to make it at a much smaller scale

thank you very much, which magazine is it? i know an anime shop that has anime models and magazines. im guessing you have a order form in the magazine to mail in.

Butagami 2011-01-25 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3450689)
I kinda hope it becomes a trend in the RG series, that a Lead Gundam gets released first, than the suit of the Main Characterīs rival, in Strikeīs case the Aegis.

Also, if they release a fully transformable Aegis, Bandai could test the joints for future transforming Gundamīs like Zeta Gundam.

I don't think they'll follow the "main suit+ main antagonist suit" formula, they're probably more about choosing the most popular suits. So maybe for the next ones we'll have wing, freedom or exia. Also, i think transformable suits will be hard to make because of the small moving parts.

On a different note: Yay my Dynames just came in 2 days ahead of scedule!!

DarkWarrior 2011-01-25 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3455295)
I don't think they'll follow the "main suit+ main antagonist suit" formula, they're probably more about choosing the most popular suits. So maybe for the next ones we'll have wing, freedom or exia. Also, i think transformable suits will be hard to make because of the small moving parts.

On a different note: Yay my Dynames just came in 2 days ahead of scedule!!

Yeah I agree, I seriously doubt Aegis will be the next RG. Strike was probably chosen because of its popularity. The amount of variations and releases it has is second only to the RX-78.

And on that topic, RG Strike looks absolutely amazing. It's like a miniature PG.. wow.

Exia_00 2011-01-25 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 3454066)
thank you very much, which magazine is it? i know an anime shop that has anime models and magazines. im guessing you have a order form in the magazine to mail in.

Hobby Japan, actually if u can find the issue, it comes straight with it.

MakubeX2 2011-01-27 07:18

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3...6127660151.jpg

Who let the Bats outta Hell ?

Aside from the background. It's pretty much the standard weapon-to-the-fore pose we have seen before.

Patriot's Blade 2011-01-27 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3458146)
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3...6127660151.jpg

Who let the Bats outta's Hell ?

Aside from the background. It's pretty much the standard weapon-to-the-fore pose we have seen before.

HOLY SMOKES!!! Duo really is BATMAN!!!

duotiga 2011-01-27 08:01

is pose aka SF pose?

nevertheless...must get! =x

Appel 2011-01-27 08:36

god damnit duo, get the scythe out of the way i cant see the name of the kit! XD
but yeah, its almost the same pose as the one on SFs box. not a bad thing though, it looks awesome!

MakubeX2 2011-01-27 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3458194)
is pose aka SF pose?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3458223)
but yeah, its almost the same pose as the one on SFs box. not a bad thing though, it looks awesome!

Previous examples as stated

It's the background that makes this illustration exceptional.

DarkWarrior 2011-01-27 17:24

Bats.. bats everywhere! :eyespin:

Yeah the pose is pretty standard, but damn is the background nice. Only a month away now till release.. :D

MakubeX2 2011-01-27 17:47

Now.....

Feathers for Wing Zero. Bats for Deathscythe Hell. What remains for Nataku, Sandrock and Heavyarms ?

Tak 2011-01-27 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3458921)
Now.....

Feathers for Wing Zero. Bats for Deathscythe Hell. What remains for Nataku, Sandrock and Heavyarms ?

Well, Nataku is a dragon...

Sandrock and Heavyarms? I nominate a camel and an armadillo :heh:

- Tak

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-01-27 19:56

I'm not gonna lie, the addition of the bats is really horrid.