AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

RX93-2 2012-01-26 13:53

That Buster lineart is looking mighty fine.

Sir Dearka 2012-01-26 18:41

I just love how powerful Buster looks now. the additional antennae on the head is pretty interesting. the cannons never looked bulkier :D

MakubeX2 2012-01-26 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 3969795)
That Buster lineart is looking mighty fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3970213)
I just love how powerful Buster looks now. the additional antennae on the head is pretty interesting. the cannons never looked bulkier :D

I would advise you two to take the linearts as just a reference and not a true representation of the final product. For example, did you ever thought of any problem arising with Buster holding up those now oversized cannons without some sort of support ?

ashtaron 2012-01-26 18:59

MG Gundam Heavy Arms Pics
 
A look at the recently released MG Heavy Arms :

http://hima-toy.cocolog-nifty.com/bl...rms-ew-3b.html

duotiga 2012-01-26 19:20

this is how duel cockpit opens
]spoiler]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--zRcq855ex...V8/s1600/8.jpg[/spoiler]

Rising Dragon 2012-01-26 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3970217)
I would advise you two to take the linearts as just a reference and not a true representation of the final product. For example, did you ever thought of any problem arising with Buster holding up those now oversized cannons without some sort of support ?

I think the chance might be slim. Everyone thought the models of the Raphael Gundam would have the same issue due to its massive backpack, but it's able to hold itself up standing without the need for a stand.

maknaedik 2012-01-26 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3969526)
So you don't want the original MG Blitz? ;) Nebular Blitz is fancy and all but I think the armaments is a little bit overkill. :D Not that I don't want it being MGed.

Only because I collect red. I also want the MG Blitz to be released to that chances of MG Nebular Blitz getting a release will be higher. It will even be higher if there will be MG Gold Frame Amatsu :)

Sir Dearka 2012-01-27 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3970217)
I would advise you two to take the linearts as just a reference and not a true representation of the final product. For example, did you ever thought of any problem arising with Buster holding up those now oversized cannons without some sort of support ?

Nope. I put trust in Bandai engineering ;)


Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3970300)
Only because I collect red. I also want the MG Blitz to be released to that chances of MG Nebular Blitz getting a release will be higher. It will even be higher if there will be MG Gold Frame Amatsu :)

MG Gold Frame Amatsu would be a 100% buy for me, too. I have a 1/100 HG and it is spectacular.

duotiga 2012-01-27 04:13

For the MG Aegis , wonder will they include the feet beam saber parts or not....

RX93-2 2012-01-27 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3970217)
I would advise you two to take the linearts as just a reference and not a true representation of the final product. For example, did you ever thought of any problem arising with Buster holding up those now oversized cannons without some sort of support ?

They are model kits and not figures so if that ends up being an issue I will just fix it. :)

casval cehack 2012-01-27 06:22

Zedas R and Dorado runners...
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5981/ue21.jpg
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8941/ue2w.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7872/ageue.jpg

Both uses the same PC-001 runner of Age-2, although Age-2 used 4+2 extra ABS "polycaps" for the wing pegs and the feet. Maybe for rigidity like in HG Nobell.

pumpkins 2012-01-27 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3971072)

I find the dorado really humanoid in shape and it looks much slimmer without that bulky skirt of the gafran! :) hopefully it appears more in the 2nd gen than gafran. :(

Sir Dearka 2012-01-27 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3970270)


I sure hope they release the MG Buster first. Judging from those pics one would think that they'd do the Blitz, which is ok but that'd prolong my wait for the dream model kit! :(

suiton629 2012-01-27 08:43

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6yHzw_wtmz...l4/s1600/1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UJ8mJMbkrN...5Y/s1600/2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j3c3KFtF7q...6w/s1600/3.jpg

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Normal
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_D60e6akEa...6U/s1600/1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FviWTF9Kfl...1E/s1600/1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eB067NRLr8...C4/s1600/2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RTZOQz_dem...Zw/s1600/3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P3c6OkMgVX...1600/11111.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jqihkuw5Lu.../s1600/333.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-axVYM5KqS-...1600/12345.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hYQJTeT1hM...s1600/2345.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F4DiSNlJO_...S0/s1600/1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KnoW4bbPh5...a4/s1600/6.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Iu7J49lNys...Rs/s1600/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R91daahKAj...Tw/s1600/3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QgUEO15hYY...WY/s1600/4.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2XvSBzzpDs...b8/s1600/5.jpg

MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cIZK08JFaY...qM/s1600/7.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t2LHa8vrBy...vg/s1600/8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-84iubWyw48...4w/s1600/9.jpg

HasuMasu 2012-01-27 08:47

The Banshee will have clear? Nice, just wish they did it for the HG too.

Nothing a little fluorescent paint can't fix, though. :heh:

MakubeX2 2012-01-27 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3970926)
Nope. I put trust in Bandai engineering ;)

I'm just saying that there will be difference between what was drawn and plan and the final product. Don't place too much faith in a couple of lineworks.

And remember what I said about a Gold Plating edition of the MG Banshee ?

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1...7640290518.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6...7658146797.jpg

I hate being right all the time.

And does people believe me when I say that there is a PG Unicorn scheduel for release this year ? All I know is that the frame utilised UV material which are simple yet effective.

Appel 2012-01-27 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3971391)
I'm just saying that there will be difference between what was drawn and plan and the final product. Don't place too much faith in a couple of lineworks.

And remember what I said about a Gold Plating edition of the MG Banshee ?



I hate being right all the time.

And does people believe me when I say that there is a PG Unicorn scheduel for release this year ? All I know is that the frame utilised UV material which are simple yet effective.

well, it IS a limited version so they might as well make it special and add gold plated parts. im not mad about that!
i still have a little gold paint kicking around so its not that much of a bad deal in my opinion^^
im not sure about the PG unicorn though. if they can find a way to implement the transformation gimmick in an easy way then im sure we will get one! but until then it would probably be too expensive.

suiton629 2012-01-27 11:46

Yea. A transforming PG would be too expensive to make, and if they did, they'd charge like $350 US for it...

Sir Dearka 2012-01-27 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3971391)
I'm just saying that there will be difference between what was drawn and plan and the final product. Don't place too much faith in a couple of lineworks

Wow, what else... should I expect the kits to be actually COLORED, unlike on those pics? ;)

So far, I have to admit that among my favorite designs of Unicorn are the Geara Zulus. that'd be just awesome to have em Master Graded.

Appel 2012-01-27 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3971688)
So far, I have to admit that among my favorite designs of Unicorn are the Geara Zulus. that'd be just awesome to have em Master Graded.

as i said before, since we havent seen ANY grunt suits from neo zeon as master grades yet i think they have a good chance at being made^^

DarkWarrior 2012-01-27 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3971391)
And does people believe me when I say that there is a PG Unicorn scheduel for release this year ? All I know is that the frame utilised UV material which are simple yet effective.

That's actually pretty believable I'd say. Unicorn is very hot stuff right now, as evidenced by sales of the MG FA Unicorn and Delta+. Also UC fans are probably generally older with more disposable income, so cashing into that sounds like a no brainer.

casval cehack 2012-01-27 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3971169)
I sure hope they release the MG Buster first. Judging from those pics one would think that they'd do the Blitz, which is ok but that'd prolong my wait for the dream model kit! :(

There's a good chance that MG Buster will be next, since it's closer in mechanical design to Duel (and gunpla-wise to Strike) than Blitz. We haven't seen the runners yet, but I'm guessing some modifications to the basic Duel plates then adding new ones containing the gun and rifle.

Bonta Kun 2012-01-27 22:25

If I had to guess I'd say it would probably be Buster next then Blitz then Aegis following last.
Pretty sure they will want to build up as much anticipation for the Aegis as possible.

Question, anyone think MG Saviour is on the table?
I'd quite like to see that.

duotiga 2012-01-27 22:34

hobby search state MG Banshee clear psycho frame have UV cut

- ` -- already [ black / unicorn ` バンシィ ] is an appearance at MG!
- It is full reappearance about the modification mechanism unique to a unicorn!
- ` which appeared [ the ] by the last scene of episode4 at last -- black unicorn ` バンシィ -- already -- MG-izing! the transformation in the デストロイ mode from unicorn mode -- full reappearance.
Moreover, the golden Phycho frame is reproduced with the special material which carries out UV reaction.
- The Phycho frame is UV luminescence with a black light! A special material is used for the Phycho frame part.
UV luminescence will be carried out if it illuminates with a black light.
- Left armed Armagh VN carries a deployment gimmick.
A beam ton fur is also reproducible!
- Right armed Armagh BS carries a beam discharge hole movable gimmick besides deployment.
- RX-0 Unicorn GUNDAM of No. 2 バンシィ -- No. 2 of unicorn GUNDAM.
The figure from unicorn mode to デストロイ mode is changed like No. 1.
` バンシィ ` is a common name.

- Accessories : armed Armagh BS, armed Armagh VN, and beam saber x4 (beam x2), the joint only for an action base, a figure (マリーダ), a cockpit figure (マリーダ), an angle (movable type), an angle (D mode, U mode)

maknaedik 2012-01-27 22:49

Releases follow a certain pattern, though I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate all the time. Observe the releases for all Robot Damashii Seed line. Duel will be released first, followed by Buster. For RD Age line, they released it the same way the HG were released. That's why I strongly believe in what Bonta Kun have said. Duel->Buster->Blitz->Aegis. Though I'm hoping that Aegis will be released this year as well and not like Heavyarms EW which were left alone (I sincerely hope it's not) this year.

suiton629 2012-01-27 23:23

Still hoping for more MG 00 series love...
But I'm also excited to see what RG kits we get. I mean imagine if we get RG kits from the 00 series. =)

But knowing Bandai, I'm sure we're gonna get more MG Seed kits using the streamlined GAT frame w/ slight mods to the inner frame and of course different armor pieces.

I would get the Seed/Seed Destiny kits but:

a. not even pegs on the hands
b. little details not as parts and stickers (like Freedom and Strike Freedom's beam being a blue sticker stripe)

duotiga 2012-01-28 04:36

this is for nike

customized mg exia (R2) by kyou
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1722879&type=3

HasuMasu 2012-01-28 04:40

Now that is what we've been stressing this whole time, just make it yourself. :heh:

RX93-2 2012-01-28 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3972241)
Still hoping for more MG 00 series love...
But I'm also excited to see what RG kits we get. I mean imagine if we get RG kits from the 00 series. =)

But knowing Bandai, I'm sure we're gonna get more MG Seed kits using the streamlined GAT frame w/ slight mods to the inner frame and of course different armor pieces.

I would get the Seed/Seed Destiny kits but:

a. not even pegs on the hands
b. little details not as parts and stickers (like Freedom and Strike Freedom's beam being a blue sticker stripe)

Not sure why I even bother but here goes:
- The Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Impulse and Destiny have pegged hands.
- The Strike and Freedom do not, however their weapons are light and hold weapons fine. They are the last incarnation of non-pegged hands so they are very nice.
- Even if you don't paint you can easily make that strike with gundam marker and some patience.
- It's a model kit, not a toy. I used to just do OoB building with touchups at first and even those looked good.

RAVNEN 2012-01-28 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3972241)


I would get the Seed/Seed Destiny kits but:

a. not even pegs on the hands
b. little details not as parts and stickers (like Freedom and Strike Freedom's beam being a blue sticker stripe)

Well...i suggest you buy MG Strike E IWSP. Eventhough his articulated hands does'nt have pegs on them, Bandai do give some extra hands to hold all of it accessories. Only the big wings IWSP pack & some place on the gatling shield requires the use of given stickers for extra details,but someone like you can easily paint it to perfection.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-01-28 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 3972567)
Not sure why I even bother but here goes:
- The Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Impulse and Destiny have pegged hands.
- The Strike and Freedom do not, however their weapons are light and hold weapons fine. They are the last incarnation of non-pegged hands so they are very nice.
- Even if you don't paint you can easily make that strike with gundam marker and some patience.
- It's a model kit, not a toy. I used to just do OoB building with touchups at first and even those looked good.

Couldn't agree more with this :) All the MG's from SEED Destiny are great kits. And as far as I can tell, all look great out of the box and only need panellining and touchups to look great. And if nike is bothered by the stickers on both Freedom's rifles: Grab a blue Gundam Marker and just paint it. It's as easy as that.

Sir Dearka 2012-01-28 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3971702)
as i said before, since we havent seen ANY grunt suits from neo zeon as master grades yet i think they have a good chance at being made^^

A green grunt Geara Zulu would be just too good :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3972172)
There's a good chance that MG Buster will be next, since it's closer in mechanical design to Duel (and gunpla-wise to Strike) than Blitz. We haven't seen the runners yet, but I'm guessing some modifications to the basic Duel plates then adding new ones containing the gun and rifle.

+1 Major argumentation there. Let's hope this time they'll go the easier route :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3972184)
If I had to guess I'd say it would probably be Buster next then Blitz then Aegis following last.
Pretty sure they will want to build up as much anticipation for the Aegis as possible.

Question, anyone think MG Saviour is on the table?
I'd quite like to see that.

MG Savior would be actually darn awesome. Although
I was not a fan of original Justice, the MG version of Infinite and the sheer design of Savior make me want to buy them. I don't know about Aegis though. Something always seemed off to me in this mecha. I can actually say that I liked it least from the five.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3972204)
Releases follow a certain pattern, though I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate all the time. Observe the releases for all Robot Damashii Seed line. Duel will be released first, followed by Buster. For RD Age line, they released it the same way the HG were released. That's why I strongly believe in what Bonta Kun have said. Duel->Buster->Blitz->Aegis. Though I'm hoping that Aegis will be released this year as well and not like Heavyarms EW which were left alone (I sincerely hope it's not) this year.

If they want to make quick money, they should not wait too long and go all out with their blu ray release. SEED is one of their flagship series after all and they built enough anticipation for the ol' fans :D

helois 2012-01-28 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3972189)
hobby search state MG Banshee clear psycho frame have UV cut

Moreover, the golden Phycho frame is reproduced with the special material which carries out UV reaction.
- The Phycho frame is UV luminescence with a black light! A special material is used for the Phycho frame part.
UV luminescence will be carried out if it illuminates with a black light.

so,if i understand well,with a uv lamp we can make thiswhitnormal MG Banshee and,perhaps, this with the limited one?

what about Unicorns? :confused:
i remember,but i don't find now,a Full Armor Unicorn with frame "fluorescent",old red psycoframe Unicorn?

it would be fun to put fluorescent unicorns side by side..:heh:

suiton629 2012-01-28 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3972535)
this is for nike

customized mg exia (R2) by kyou
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1722879&type=3

Wow. Now that's something pretty close to what I'd want to an official Bandai release. :D

duotiga 2012-01-28 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 3972785)
it would be fun to put fluorescent unicorns side by side..:heh:

someone already did that with the HGUC Counterpart

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ee_unicorn.jpg

Appel 2012-01-28 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 3972785)
so,if i understand well,with a uv lamp we can make thiswhitnormal MG Banshee and,perhaps, this with the limited one?

what about Unicorns? :confused:
i remember,but i don't find now,a Full Armor Unicorn with frame "fluorescent",old red psycoframe Unicorn?

it would be fun to put fluorescent unicorns side by side..:heh:

ALL versions of the MG unicorn have fluorescent psychoframe pieces. that includes the unicorn ver.ka (both the normal and titanium finish version), OVA and OVA + cage, full armor, banshee and banshe [final battle] version.

helois 2012-01-28 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3972835)
ALL versions of the MG unicorn have fluorescent psychoframe pieces. that includes the unicorn ver.ka (both the normal and titanium finish version), OVA and OVA + cage, full armor, banshee and banshe [final battle] version.

ah,ok! perfect! Thank you :D


perhaps i didn't notice it about the unicorns and i understand that fluorescent is a new feature only of the Banshee.. :|

LoweGear 2012-01-28 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3972834)
someone already did that with the HGUC Counterpart

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ee_unicorn.jpg

Wait a second.... ever since Gundam.tk's vid, I always thought that the HGUC Unicorn didn't glow under blacklight. How on earth did that modeller do that? :eek:

Appel 2012-01-28 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3973154)
Wait a second.... ever since Gundam.tk's vid, I always thought that the HGUC Unicorn didn't glow under blacklight. How on earth did that modeller do that? :eek:

fluorescent paint?^^ that would be my guess!
you are right though. as far as i remember the HGUC unicorn does not glow under UV light.

Rising Dragon 2012-01-28 15:46

The initial linking of said glowing Unicorns outright stated they use florescent paint.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.