AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-09-22 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3775603)
Sadly, FA Unicorn is ver KA. It could have been the OVa since it's better.

i can see why they would go with the ver.ka version first. they probably want a novel and an OVA version, just like the original unicorn.
also, this way they can make two models with recycled molds. they also make those people happy who love decal heavy ver.ka kits.
although i bet the ver.ka FA unicorn wont sell all that well because MANY people will wait for an OVA version.
but i will definitely go for the ver.ka version since i already have a ver.ka unicorn. it also simply gets released earlier and im a sucker and cant wait >_>

suiton629 2011-09-22 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3775783)
For December, we already have FA Unicorn and for early 2012, it's been almost confirmed that we'll get age-1 normal, titus and spallow. Lastly, RG MK-II will most likely take an MG's spot. So nope, no MG Exia Repair anytime soon like what you've always been saying for many times.

@Obelisk ze Tormentor Yeah, RG Justice seems likely since Bandai didn't give any MG of it. Also, armor parts for Freedom and Justice are so similar. Though I think Strike Rouge is more likely.

@Butagami Yes, I'm not confident of an RG Zeta at this point in time. Imagine the number of small parts there are inside, which is prone to breaking apart. Also, MK-II's armor is similar to RX-78-2.

But there has been times when more than 1 MG kit came out in a month, right? :confused:

And the MG Exia Repair 2 would only be:

a. the regular MG Exia
b. change up a few armor pieces
c. add in the GN Sword 2
d. maybe swap out the hand parts from the MG 00 Raiser

Not much "work"... but a lot of profits. =P

duotiga 2011-09-22 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3775850)
But there has been times when more than 1 MG kit came out in a month, right? :confused:

And the MG Exia Repair 2 would only be:

a. the regular MG Exia
b. change up a few armor pieces
c. add in the GN Sword 2
d. maybe swap out the hand parts from the MG 00 Raiser

Not much "work"... but a lot of profits. =P

00 series has been done ....

What i can see right now is that they are bringing back the UC fans market at that same time with the launch of Age Series

pouring cold water to you....Exia Repair 2 ...i wld safely say later of nxt year....
MG 00 Qant Full Saber wld be much more popular than Exia Repair 2


i've been monitoring their marketing since 2004 when i watch SEED the 1st time

what i say now is that their focus is
-Age
-Unicorn
-Wing
-SEED HD
- G Gundam
- Turn A

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-22 11:33

Turn A itself is rarely seen. In fact it was the only Gundam that is in Correct Century era. While others in the same time (Correct Century) only non-Gundam Mobile Suit, so rarely glimpsed by fans itself, although it offers a good storyline.

maknaedik 2011-09-22 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3775833)
i can see why they would go with the ver.ka version first. they probably want a novel and an OVA version, just like the original unicorn.
also, this way they can make two models with recycled molds. they also make those people happy who love decal heavy ver.ka kits.
although i bet the ver.ka FA unicorn wont sell all that well because MANY people will wait for an OVA version.
but i will definitely go for the ver.ka version since i already have a ver.ka unicorn. it also simply gets released earlier and im a sucker and cant wait >_>

You have a point. But I don't want that kind of "milking" they did there. I'd rather have myself get milked with MG Exia repairs than this. But oh well, what can I do. Bandai is just so smart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3775850)
But there has been times when more than 1 MG kit came out in a month, right? :confused:

And the MG Exia Repair 2 would only be:

a. the regular MG Exia
b. change up a few armor pieces
c. add in the GN Sword 2
d. maybe swap out the hand parts from the MG 00 Raiser

Not much "work"... but a lot of profits. =P

Yes, they did it, but it rarely happens. Also, I think they want to take it slow in releasing MGs as they said in one interview.

Yes, little work there, but I still can't see it happening anytime soon.

Anyway, when will they release new waterslides? it's been a while right?

suiton629 2011-09-22 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3776295)
You have a point. But I don't want that kind of "milking" they did there. I'd rather have myself get milked with MG Exia repairs than this. But oh well, what can I do. Bandai is just so smart.

Yes, they did it, but it rarely happens. Also, I think they want to take it slow in releasing MGs as they said in one interview.

Yes, little work there, but I still can't see it happening anytime soon.

Anyway, when will they release new waterslides? it's been a while right?

I think Exia Repair 2 could be one of those "rarely happens" incidents... =P

Dragonar Fan 2011-09-22 23:00

D-1 Custom
 
I know its not a Gundam but its still a Sunrise mecha, I think I did a shoddy job on the legs though

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5983848_n.jpg

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-22 23:31

What's that? What's the series that mecha from?

Dragonar Fan 2011-09-22 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3776740)
What's that? What's the series that mecha from?

Metal Armor Dragonar , came out in 1987 around the same time as ZZ, im lazy so heres a wiki article , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonar

Id only recommend it cause its from the same director of 08th MS Team

maknaedik 2011-09-23 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3776620)
I think Exia Repair 2 could be one of those "rarely happens" incidents... =P

Well, that's a normal thing to say for a big fan like you. Don't worry since I always say that for Reborns in my case :)

suiton629 2011-09-23 08:13

More images of the MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ekAG_VcCua...2s/s1600/1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LKxrgk5sxA...No/s1600/2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_wqH9p_1Cq...so/s1600/3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KdTFmArhcQ...VU/s1600/4.jpg

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-23 08:20

Is any other pic for Heavyarms EW Version?

maknaedik 2011-09-23 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3777128)
Is any other pic for Heavyarms EW Version?

For now, the only Heavyarms EW picture is not the final product. It's just a kitbash (or whatever proper term you call that) that Bandai made their modelers to do so that we'll have the idea of how it will look like (of course I could be wrong).

Also, I don't think it'll be released this year. Most likely next year :)

pics found here: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...w-mg-1100.html

suiton629 2011-09-23 11:13

more pix on the mg unicorn full armor...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sBr0P24f7...Q/s1600/24.jpg

suiton629 2011-09-23 12:48

>_<

HURRY UP BANDAI WITH THE MASTER GRADE EXIA REPAIR 2!!! I'LL ALSO GET 2 MORE LED UNITS IF YOU MAKE IT!!

kthxbye

Appel 2011-09-23 15:29

in terms of new releases the rest of the year is actually incredibly underwhelming for me :P
except for some AGE kits none of the HGs interest me, i already have a freedom, i dont care about the sandrock for now (like i sad, i want the upgraded kai version), i already have a MG OO and i dont care about the megasize AGE-1.
only the FA unicorn gets me interested^^ but i already have a unicorn and at 8000 yen it will be quite pricey, so maybe i wont get it right away.

DarkWarrior 2011-09-23 17:16

I'll probably pick up MG 00 7 Swords and be done for the year. FA Unicorn is just way too excessive for me.

I'm a little disappointed that there's still no word on MG Nataku, but otherwise it's been a fantastic year for Gunpla (MG Epyon, hell yeah!).

MoonLightShadows 2011-09-23 21:17

I would like the Throne Gundams 1/100 Scale. MG Zwei? but not many talk about the thrones so thats probably why theres no heavy demand for them. :p

maknaedik 2011-09-24 01:48

Please spare the next page... Anyway...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 3777856)
I would like the Throne Gundams 1/100 Scale. MG Zwei? but not many talk about the thrones so thats probably why theres no heavy demand for them. :p

Yes, demand is always a thing. But if ever they make on out of the three, the other two will follow :)

Principalities 2011-09-24 06:14

AGE 1 - Homage to Vanilla Gundam?
AGE 2 - Homage to Zeta?
AGE 3 - Homage to ZZ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.