AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

SeedFreedom 2009-08-29 07:25

I just got my new 1/100 HG Wing Zero Custom. Im a bit of a novice when it comes to models ( i only have the 1/144 cherudim and heavyarms) so i wanted to know if there is anything i should look out for on this kit. E.G. any parts that dont move too well or any parts that break or are hard to get in, or if it doesn't stand well.

ingandeul 2009-08-29 10:58

So my Unicorn Gundam Titanium Finish came today and I looked through the contents...and What the **** is up with the absurd amount of stickers!? = . =

Amber.Dawn 2009-08-29 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingandeul (Post 2612123)
So my Unicorn Gundam Titanium Finish came today and I looked through the contents...and What the **** is up with the absurd amount of stickers!? = . =

It's a Ver Ka kit.
It's normal for it to have tons of them.

ingandeul 2009-08-29 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2612420)
It's a Ver Ka kit.
It's normal for it to have tons of them.

I see. Even so, just looking at the amount of stickers needed in the manual is daunting but I'll get over it. The model looks too good to fret over.

SonicSP 2009-08-29 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2611103)

0-Gundam's boxart is so..........Godly.Ribbons wasnt kidding.

Gets my bet for the best HG 00 Kit boxart.

I like the lack of specific names too.No Type etcetcetc.......just 0-Gundam in nice plain letters.Cant wait,seriosly to see the boxart with my own eyes.

I'm trying to search all the HG Gundam 00 Series Boxarts [To make them into a single pic]......but even with Google Image,its hard to find them all.Anybody know a place to that has alot of them?

Got my XN Raiser today.......yay.......now to spend the next few months carefully painting it,to avoid disasters,since its really hard to get.I wish I could understand Japanese so I can read the painting instructions in the magazine.Never bought one of these before,I never knew they were so large.Would be useful if I can understand them.

solidvanz 2009-08-29 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2612784)
I'm trying to search all the HG Gundam 00 Series Boxarts [To make them into a single pic]......but even with Google Image,its hard to find them all.Anybody know a place to that has alot of them?

Here's the link: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/wonderland/...53605/2000437/.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-08-30 00:51

The Damashii line goes on the expansive....with Gundam...and beyond!

http://i31.tinypic.com/2nth5pf.jpg

SonicSP 2009-08-30 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidvanz (Post 2613221)

Thanks alot,good quality too.There's alot of older boxart mising but this was a big help so thanks,newer once are still here.

Got some cool poses too as a bonus.Maybe would try some of those out.

JackRydden224 2009-08-30 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2613668)
Thanks alot,good quality too.There's alot of older boxart mising but this was a big help so thanks,newer once are still here.

Got some cool poses too as a bonus.Maybe would try some of those out.

I think this marks the shortest post you have ever written LOL

Anyways, I remember seeing a real type MG Rx-78-2 w/G Fighter on srwhotnews with the dark grey cand white olor scheme. Does anybody know if that's a limited edition kit or is that going to be a regular release?

LordStrike 2009-08-30 08:16

wen does the 0 gundam and reborns gundam come out?

duotiga 2009-08-30 08:31

most prob this wk

LordStrike 2009-08-30 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2613834)
most prob this wk

ohhh cool cant wait

SonicSP 2009-08-30 15:09

Reborns and the 0-Gundam.......in the same week.Wow,thats something.

Cant wait for some juicy info from their manuals as well,especially Reborns but waitin for any new info on 0-Gundam as well,especially anything specific about its large show of particles.I mean we all probably know the reason but would be nice if it was specified by the manual while for Reborns its about the Twin Drive Tau.

Too bad I wont have time to build any in the next 2 months,semester starting again.

yusawateva 2009-08-30 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 2613680)
I think this marks the shortest post you have ever written LOL

Anyways, I remember seeing a real type MG Rx-78-2 w/G Fighter on srwhotnews with the dark grey cand white olor scheme. Does anybody know if that's a limited edition kit or is that going to be a regular release?

rx-78-1 gundam real type color w/ g-fighter
it's a regular MG kit, not limited
BUT VERY HUGE

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10087887

can someone post a link to a chart of tamiya or mr color paint colors?
thanks

darkstrife 2009-08-31 02:55

Some more info on the upcoming PG 00 kit, there will be an 'exclusive' prize released for the initial batch of the kit. sounds like another cunning strategy by Bandai, i think they do this so that people won't wait til the reviews of the gundam to come out before buying it.

my guess it could be a special stand but it could also be 'clear parts' or maybe effect parts for trans-am mode. oh the possibilities...

LoweGear 2009-08-31 12:49

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...1519545256.jpg

So there is a functional difference between the 2nd L and the 2nd Revise... and I do like the beam blade mod :love:

SonicSP 2009-08-31 16:58

How do one re-strengthenes a leg joint?

Sigh............my HG Arios's leg joints are suddenly weak for some reason,it will no longer stay in a position anymore at all,it just lacks the the ability to hold the the leg in a position.I have no tried to make it stand on ground,but I dont think its possible anymore.

Amber.Dawn 2009-08-31 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2616666)

Sigh............my HG Arios's leg joints are suddenly weak for some reason,it will no longer stay in a position anymore at all,it just lacks the the ability to hold the the leg in a position.I have no tried to make it stand on ground,but I dont think its possible anymore.

Hmm, painting the joint, putting on a thin layer of clear nail polish and letting it dry, or placing in a new polycap.
That's what I've heard so far.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-08-31 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2616666)

Well, I don't know if it works on model kits, but I learned this trick from Dannychoo's website.

What you do is get Krazy Glue, and put a SMALL dab of it on the loose joint, or the socket where the join goes. Then, you continuously move the joint, so the glue doesn't dry and it never moves again. The more you move it, the more friction will build, you'll feel the joint get stiffer and stiffer (pun intended).

I've used it on my Robot Damashii 00 and it worked like a charm. Just gotta be careful. That's my method, anyway.

calubin_175 2009-08-31 19:24

I am hoping that the backpack adapter for the MG Blue Frame allows it to attach the other MG C.E. backpacks released so far, not just the VS Astray ones.