AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   [Game] Umineko - Spoilers, Theories, Interpretations (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83581)

Shinndou 2009-07-06 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Risa chan (Post 2495641)
Maybe was it already asked. But isn't Lambda who is talking? (Looking at the screen shot)

Lambadelta isn't the Witch of Miracles. Read the text carefully.

Golden Witch Drugs 2009-07-06 06:49

Uh... I just noticed there is a fifth game and there's already 10 pages =_= Anyways, I would say that the new witch is Bernkastel. The sprites have a little bit matching each other, and the hair style and hair color is the same. (Although the new witch has pony tails) And the eye color... I don't know. But it will definitly be explained D: But one thing more...

Spoiler for Asumu:

The Visored 2009-07-06 07:09

Im pretty sure that the new witch will be related to Asumu and the Beatrice from 1967.

Jan-Poo 2009-07-06 07:10

The point about an X person is a separate issue. I mean even if that mysterious new character isn't the person that drift ashore to rokkenjima, that person must still exist since it is mentioned.

So there might be different interpretations:

1) It's an event of the past. However it can't be older than 30 years or so, because the Ushiromiya were still on Odawara before that and Kinzo had yet to meet Nanjo.

2) It's a magic event, meaning that actually no one arrived to this island. For this to be true we need to imagine Battler will never see this new person, as it happened in Ep2

3) It really is an X person, who for some reasons is able to defy the limit of the red truth.

Rena Ryuuguu 2009-07-06 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Visored (Post 2495801)
Im pretty sure that the new witch will be related to Asumu and the Beatrice from 1967.

I agree with you .also I noticed in the BG of the portrait . do I just imagine it or does this river look like blood too?
Spoiler for For EP 4:

MeoTwister5 2009-07-06 07:32

Well the revealed portrait of the witch changes depending on who is the "witch" perpetrator for the episode, so it's not far off to guess that should there be a new witch with a new portrait, this person will be presented by Beato as the perpetrator.

I'm still of the suspicion that this person, whoever she is, might have a genetic relation to Beatrice and probably even to the Ushiromiyas, but for the family I still need a better resolution of Eva-Beatrice to make some semblance of an anatomical comparison.

Rena Ryuuguu 2009-07-06 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christen (Post 2493349)
If it's going to be End of the Golden Witch, I think it's indeed about the true identity of the golden witch.

However, knowing it's true form is just one of the steps for a complete victory. It can't be the end yet.

I think more the title for End of the Golden Witch is meant referred to something like in EP 3 with Eva -Beato. maybe someone new will take over the place as golden witch , and Beatrice joins the board again as Human like in EP 2 which would also easy explain this spoiler in
Spoiler for EP 5?:

Kitsu 2009-07-06 07:36

That was a fake video, you mean that one in which George was in the meta world and stuff, right?

Rena Ryuuguu 2009-07-06 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsu (Post 2495841)
That was a fake video, you mean that one in which George was in the meta world and stuff, right?

exactly are you sure it's faked because I thought so too,. and people said it wouldn't be a fake I'm confused :confused::heh:

but I believe so too. but still I believe that "END of the G.W" it's referred to something similar like in EP 3

Kitsu 2009-07-06 07:48

Well, Battler uses "watashi" in that video doesn't he? (Jan-Poo pointed that out for example)
I wouldn't take that video for granted

Cola91 2009-07-06 08:32

I'm amazed that no one thought of this already...

The one who survived a shipwreck isn't the new girl but Battler... Why? Because this explains his fear of vehicles...

You heard it here first :P

Rui Brennan 2009-07-06 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercurius (Post 2495198)
After looking at it some more:
Spoiler for Portrait:

Maybe... in fact...

Spoiler for Another Clue:

BTW, hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster :) .

Kitsu 2009-07-06 09:04

Are trying to say that this girl is a rose...?

XDDD

And welcome Rui

vandakiara 2009-07-06 09:31

I kind of believe she's a rose as well.... but wait, hadn't Gohda ripped that rose for something related to food? or maybe I'm already mistaking parodies with the real game D:

oh yeah and welcome Rui :3

Kitsu 2009-07-06 09:33

That was in a parody vanakiara. In a Sillyhats production Gohda ripped out that rose and used it for cooking and then was punished

Von Himmel 2009-07-06 09:41

. . . I'm concerned with the title of this game. . :(
Spoiler:

Kitsu 2009-07-06 09:46

Spoiler:

Jan-Poo 2009-07-06 09:50

That "rose" idea is kinda intriguing. She does seem to have a rose pattern on her pantyhose, her whole dress reminds of a pink rose. But the most important part is that she looks sick, and the painting shows a decaying environment.

Maybe she's another one of Maria's creations.

Golden Witch Drugs 2009-07-06 09:51

But wouldn't that mean..

Spoiler for Spoiler or not?:

Jan-Poo 2009-07-06 09:52

yes of course... if she's really that rose.