AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117662)

monir 2013-01-31 00:15

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Haiprbim 2013-01-31 01:31

It's coming out tomorrow, cannot wait to see what happened after Yozora reacted like that. =^.^=

zeniselv 2013-01-31 13:50

excellent episode, i certainly laughed a week's worth with it, the scene with kobato saying thanks to sena had some off-model parts wich actually looked better,the use of the nice boat was hilarious, and a good choice to not censore the dialogue.

Newprimus 2013-01-31 15:25

The vomiting brings back memories of the nabe scene when haganai season 1 first started airing. How nostalgic.

Candyshark 2013-01-31 16:20

wow the faces this episode I was waiting for ahegao to pop up any minute.

Miraluka 2013-01-31 18:02

That moment when Yozora notices she just got yet another backslash on her plans... :heh:.

Kanon 2013-01-31 18:20

The trap... was actually no trap at all. Is that a double trap? I can't say I was too surprised since I had been spoiled by doujins ages ago. I would add it's not possible for a man to be this cute in the first place but... it is, at least in anime. Gotta love how Yozora's actions backfired on her once again. She's reaping what she sowed.

Black dragon part was very funny, especially Rika losing her mind.

Sena trying to "seduce" Kobato is still cute and creepy at the same time.

Mura 2013-01-31 18:31

This episode was too much, too great. My sides, oh god.

Rika was awesome in this episode, Fukuen Misato voices her damn good too.

SilverSyko 2013-01-31 19:08

My reaction the moment Rika dropped the F-bomb: "WHOA, WHAT!?". Talk about a shock. First instance I've seen of it in anime outside of Panty & Stocking. :heh:

If there's one thing I could relate to this episode, that would be my strong dislike of roller coasters. I don't start flipping out as shown here, but I do clench my eyes shut and continuously hope it'll end soon. :eyespin:

I suppose one thing this show has a knack for doing is making incredibly visually pleasing characters constantly succumb to the creepy and gross. I suppose that's a good contrast, but just...ew.

And Yukimura is actually a girl. Kind of makes one wonder why noone until now has ever tried to correct her about it before. I mean she did say that she changed in men's locker rooms in season 1.

And bleh, more unsubtle Kodaka and Sena ship-teasing. I guess to be fair though I can't really blame the folk for seeing them as parents in that situation. Stuff like that is known to happen.

Lexxus 2013-01-31 19:53

I was laughing non stop with the roller coaster part. They were all hilarious. Yukimura dropping the bomb that he is a she and not a he.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-31 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4535724)
My reaction the moment Rika dropped the F-bomb: "WHOA, WHAT!?". Talk about a shock. First instance I've seen of it in anime outside of Panty & Stocking. :heh:

Actually, the F word have been uttered quite liberally in Anime for a long time without any censorship :heh:

(Obviously not during children Animes)

Pen3 2013-01-31 20:08

And Maria is just as funny as ever. So innocent. :hyper-^v^:

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-31 20:24

If anything, I believe my reaction to roller coasters are more like Maria's where the build-up tension is worse than the actual fall, and afterwards I would just be grinning :heh:

ion475 2013-01-31 20:49

Well, no surprise for me (LN reader), the roller coaster part is still funny the 2nd time around, though...

1. So, Yukimura is no longer a Yukimura and is a female...next episode she becomes (Konoe) Subaru.
2. Rika makes me laugh no matter what...
3. Yozora x Niku (or is it the other way?) yuri continues, of course.
4. But Yozora has a huge competition in Kodaka...
5. On a side note, they finish 6 chapters with one episode, and looks like they're going to wrap up Vol. 5 next episode. I guess that's how they are able to get Yusa Aoi and Hidaka Hinata appeared...

ars89 2013-01-31 21:08

Oh man the roller coaster scene was too funny. Rika did break. Figures Yozara and Sena would not give up on fighting each other. Liked how Sena was mistaken for Kobato's mother. Yukimura is actually girl, well that was a given. Lol Yozora's plans backfired.

Silverwyrm 2013-01-31 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4535724)
And Yukimura is actually a girl. Kind of makes one wonder why noone until now has ever tried to correct her about it before. I mean she did say that she changed in men's locker rooms in season 1.

Spoiler for probably not in anime, minor detail:

SilverSyko 2013-01-31 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4535767)
Actually, the F word have been uttered quite liberally in Anime for a long time without any censorship :heh:

Well then I haven't been around enough to see it before now. Practically all of the time I just accuse the presence of "fuck" as just a whim of the episode subbers.

Quote:

(Obviously not during children Animes)
This feels like a jab at me. :heh:

Dark Faith 2013-01-31 21:28

Oh Rika... Krauser would've been proud of ya.
Hadn't laughed like this in a while. Loved this episode haha

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-31 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4535828)
Well then I haven't been around enough to see it before now. Practically all of the time I just accuse the presence of "fuck" as just a whim of the episode subbers.

But I was referring to the actual word in the Anime, not a translation :p

Those don't seem to be a 'must censor' in Anime- I specifically know of one other romcom series that have alot of it in one scene :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4535828)
This feels like a jab at me. :heh:

Lol no, I was just covering my ass in case you brought them up :heh:

SilverSyko 2013-01-31 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverwyrm (Post 4535826)
Spoiler for probably not in anime, minor detail:

Sooooo, what makes Rika so much more convincing than any other person? :eyebrow: