AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ReverseFate 2008-07-25 04:03

HCMpro 00 Gundam from hobbyist-inc:







HCMpro Cherudim Gundam, also from hobbyist-inc:






LightningZERO 2008-07-25 05:33

00 in Lancelot pose :D

brightman 2008-07-25 05:41

Cherudim still look like crap.

Lets hope for some secret gimmick or no one's gonna buy this stuff.

Subarunyon 2008-07-25 05:51

I'm kinda guessing that all the gundams (maybe minus 00) will get an upgrade mid-series and we'll get properly designed gundam then. Even for a new marketing strategy I think these guys dont look heroic or detailed enough to warrant being a main character gundam. We'll see though =x

LoweGear 2008-07-25 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subarunyon (Post 1755179)
I'm kinda guessing that all the gundams (maybe minus 00) will get an upgrade mid-series and we'll get properly designed gundam then. Even for a new marketing strategy I think these guys dont look heroic or detailed enough to warrant being a main character gundam. We'll see though =x

Technically speaking though these are the mid season upgrades, and thus the only things likely to change for season 2 are additional equipment (like the GN Arms and Tail Booster).

duotiga 2008-07-25 08:13

more on HG 00 gundam


duotiga 2008-07-25 08:21

Further Gundam Expo Tokyo 2008 details
Gundam.Info has some new details on next month's event.

Among the limited edition merchandise will be:
HG Gundam Exia (clear version) - 1,200 yen
MG Strike Freedom Gundam (clear version) - 4,800 yen
MG Mass Production Zaku Ver. 2.0 (real type specs) - 4,000 yen

Stage events scheduled:
August 12 - Toru Furuya & Shuuichi Ikeda special talk
August 16 - Takashi Imanishi & Yutaka Izubuchi MS IGLOO 2 Blu-ray Disc sale commemoration special talk

On the 12th through the 15th, three of the Gundam Meister seiyuu (and Saji's) will appear one a day as part of an event for people who bought the Blu-ray or DVD versions of Gundam 00 at the dot-anime site.

frm gunota

duotiga 2008-07-25 08:33

The gift for MG RX-78-2 ver 2.0



someone in toysdaily really got the gift!!!!!


Derringer 2008-07-25 10:08

Hey that's pretty neat, that blue piece is a part separator.

LightningZERO 2008-07-25 10:34

Is it for all Gundam Ver 2.0? I heard it's for Hong Kong and Taiwan toyshop only

Dalong got the Gundam, but it seems his doesn't have the free gift.

Delusional 2008-07-25 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1755547)
Is it for all Gundam Ver 2.0? I heard it's for Hong Kong and Taiwan toyshop only

Dalong got the Gundam, but it seems his doesn't have the free gift.

Perhaps, considering how the whole advertisement is in Hong Kong-ish chinese.

beamknight87 2008-07-25 17:23

done after a week of work. Hi Nu is my favorite Gundam and its model kit is of superb quality, I highly recommend it:
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2832/hinu2ij6.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2340/hinu6sr4.th.jpghttp://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7697/hinu16la4.th.jpghttp://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9379/hinu18cr8.th.jpghttp://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1525/hinu26tm9.th.jpg

duotiga 2008-07-25 18:39

Further Gundam Expo Tokyo 2008 details
Gundam.Info has some new details on next month's event.

Among the limited edition merchandise will be:
HG Gundam Exia (clear version) - 1,200 yen
MG Strike Freedom Gundam (clear version) - 4,800 yen
MG Mass Production Zaku Ver. 2.0 (real type specs) - 4,000 yen

Stage events scheduled:
August 12 - Toru Furuya & Shuuichi Ikeda special talk
August 16 - Takashi Imanishi & Yutaka Izubuchi MS IGLOO 2 Blu-ray Disc sale commemoration special talk

On the 12th through the 15th, three of the Gundam Meister seiyuu (and Saji's) will appear one a day as part of an event for people who bought the Blu-ray or DVD versions of Gundam 00 at the dot-anime site.

frm gunota

duotiga 2008-07-25 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1755547)
Is it for all Gundam Ver 2.0? I heard it's for Hong Kong and Taiwan toyshop only

Dalong got the Gundam, but it seems his doesn't have the free gift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delusional (Post 1755674)
Perhaps, considering how the whole advertisement is in Hong Kong-ish chinese.

seems like thats the early bird free gift.....

duotiga 2008-07-27 03:45

HGUC Kampfer


snarf2691 2008-07-28 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1756316)
done after a week of work. Hi Nu is my favorite Gundam and its model kit is of superb quality, I highly recommend it:

that is very smexy. good job!


and after today i ended up with 9 kits from comic con. i got: 1/144- thrones eins, zwei, and drei; graham's custon overflag; ail's aeu enact; and my favorite, the transam mode gn arms exia; 1/100- kyrios, virtue/nadleeh, astrea

unfortunately no dynames bc i ran out of money! i wanted to get 1/100 vers. of overflag, exia, and dynames but i couldnt afford any! my wallet feels empty now....:'(

duotiga 2008-07-28 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarf2691 (Post 1761553)
that is very smexy. good job!


and after today i ended up with 9 kits from comic con. i got: 1/144- thrones eins, zwei, and drei; graham's custon overflag; ail's aeu enact; and my favorite, the transam mode gn arms exia; 1/100- kyrios, virtue/nadleeh, astrea

unfortunately no dynames bc i ran out of money! i wanted to get 1/100 vers. of overflag, exia, and dynames but i couldnt afford any! my wallet feels empty now....:'(

you spend 9 kits on comic con :eyespin:

duotiga 2008-07-28 08:06

MG Rx-78-2 ver 2 review

http://taste.style.coocan.jp/08071736.jpg

LightningZERO 2008-07-28 09:11

Definitely nice. I now wonder if I should apply decals or not when I got my RX-78-2

Delusional 2008-07-29 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1762298)

Is that unpainted?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.