AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

Agito Akiyama 2010-05-10 05:25

Hmm, I registered few days ago and I'm not happy with my current nickname
Can you please change it to "Agito Akiyama"? (Without the quotes and the question mark)
Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble

EDIT: Soooo coolllllll thank you!! :D

xris 2010-05-11 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanitas (Post 3042876)
Hi, last year sometime I erroneously had my name changed from Mateus to Vanitas, I was just wondering someone could change it back to Mateus and I promise this will be the last change request (scouts honor) :D

You had you name changed erroneously??? You were the one who requested the change.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanitas (Post 2861031)
Hello generous Animesuki Admin :)

Would you please change my username from Mateus to Saļx

many thanks in advanced :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 2861057)
We would prefer that user names didn't contain a diacritic (in this case, the double dot over the i).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanitas (Post 2861905)
Ah nevermind with the original one then, could you change it from "Mateus" to Vanitas (no diacritics in this one :))

KurayamiLeader > Tohei > Mateus > Vanitas

No, I think you've had enough name changes for a few years now :eyebrow:

From the opening post
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 693671)
We do not have a revolving door policy. If you ask for your name to be changed, we are going to be less likely to change it again so be sure you mean it when you ask for your name to be changed.

Quote:

The following 2 steps might help those who request a name change.

Step 2
Do not ask for another name change if you have already done so in the past 12 months.


momobunny 2010-05-20 17:53

May I change my name to momobunny please? :3

ameskitty 2010-05-29 00:10

Should've done this a very long time ago...but may I request a change to ameskitty? :)

Lily 2010-05-29 09:55

Is it possible to have my name changed to Lily? I searched the name, and it is taken, but the person in question hasn't logged in since 2004.

Thanks. ^^

Starry Dust 2010-06-07 15:33

Can my name be changed to Bunny-kins?
Please and thank you.

xris 2010-06-07 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust Romance (Post 3082490)
Can my name be changed to Bunny-kins?
Please and thank you.

We can, but... from the opening post.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 693671)
Do not ask for another name change if you have already done so in the past 12 months.

Just another 71 days to go.

Pocky Yoshi 2010-06-09 10:30

Can someone be kind enough to change my name from "Namuskull" to "NamuSkull"?

I'd appreciate it very much.

-NamuSkull

Bananoha 2010-06-11 15:11

Requesting name be changed to Bananoha

CupORamen 2010-06-18 12:55

Can I have my name changed to CupORamen?

Qwey 2010-06-18 18:47

I'd like to get my name changed to Qwey if that's possible. The name is not taken.

Thanks!

LMF 2010-07-01 15:04

I would like to change my user name to Teppei, please.

thanks!

NightWish 2010-07-01 15:54

No can do, Teppei is already in use.

MetalCookie 2010-07-01 22:06

Can someone change my name to MetalCookie, please.

I know I just joined but I don't like my current username. xD

Kudryavka 2010-07-01 23:20

Can we accumulate name change passes?

LMF 2010-07-02 09:12

How about LMF then

Thanks if so.


Thank you.

xris 2010-07-02 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalCookie (Post 3116879)
Can someone change my name to MetalCookie, please.

I know I just joined but I don't like my current username. xD

Done.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3116946)
Can we accumulate name change passes?

What???
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidgey (Post 3117409)
How about LMF then

Thanks if so.

Done.

Kotohono 2010-07-02 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3116946)
Can we accumulate name change passes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 3117770)
What???

What I think Komari wants to know is if we're a member for X years, and never changed name would that person get X "name change passes", so that could change more often than once year until they had changed X times, I assume the answer is no, but thought I'd state what I think they meant to ask about.

xris 2010-07-02 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3117833)
What I think Komari wants to know is if we're a member for X years, and never changed name would that person get X "name change passes", so that could change more often than once year until they had changed X times, I assume the answer is no, but thought I'd state what I think they meant to ask about.

Thank you. In which case Komari should have sent me (or another Admin) a PM or VM since the question is totally off-topic the the thread :) And as you thought, the answer is "No".

SenriShiki 2010-07-10 10:59

Could I cange mine to SenriShiki my friend put the name in for me and before I realised it was wrong I had finished registering. :heh:

So can any one help with this?:confused: :D

Nemu 2010-07-10 19:11

I would like my username changed to Nemu
I think it's been awhile since I last had my username changed so hopefully I'll be able to have it changed still. ^^

Nucleus 2010-07-10 23:30

Can I please have my username changed to Nucleus?

I don't want to come off as arrogant with a name like "Doctor Awesome" :heh:

Thanks!

Sin of Memories 2010-07-14 17:42

I would like to change my name Sin of Memories please.


I checked my sig and it is within limits.


Thank you.

KuroSora 2010-07-14 21:27

hi ^_^ i would like to get my name changed if it is not problem. havent changed it until now.

pls change on KuroSora

thx

Nightt 2010-07-16 22:26

Not sure if I can ask this, but can I get my name changed to Night? The user hasn't been on since 2007, but that's up to you.

Otherwise, Nightt is alright if the above isn't possible.

Might be asking for too much, apologies for that and thanks in advance.

xris 2010-07-17 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightRaven (Post 3144418)
Not sure if I can ask this, but can I get my name changed to Night? The user hasn't been on since 2007, but that's up to you.

Otherwise, Nightt is alright if the above isn't possible.

Might be asking for too much, apologies for that and thanks in advance.

Despite not logging on for 3 years, the user was active at some point in the past. We only "remove" what we consider old non-active users.

Renya 2010-07-18 08:43

Hi, i'm wondering if its possible to change my username to "Renya"

Tempy 2010-07-18 23:32

Hello,

I'm in a similar situation as Nightt there, as I would like to change my name to just Tempest.

The other user hasn't been on since June of 2004 and has a N/A for last visit. Would that be old non-active?

Otherwise, Tempy is fine.

felix 2010-07-19 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty (Post 3147541)
The other user hasn't been on since June of 2004 and has a N/A for last visit. Would that be old non-active?

N/A means he has privacy settings set so as to not show his last visit. For all we know he might be active now; the day you're refering to is the join date. Also, the guy also has 42 posts.

xris 2010-07-19 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempy (Post 3147541)
Hello,

I'm in a similar situation as Nightt there, as I would like to change my name to just Tempest.

The other user hasn't been on since June of 2004 and has a N/A for last visit. Would that be old non-active?

Otherwise, Tempy is fine.

Tempest is still active, the user had logged on this year. Even if he hadn't, it would be unlikely that we would remove a user that had made 40 odd posts.

Throne Invader 2010-07-20 22:43

Hi xris, may I know how long ago did I request for my name to be changed? Thanks

Kotohono 2010-07-20 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by FragrantFlora (Post 3150792)
Hi xris, may I know how long ago did I request for my name to be changed? Thanks

According quick search of the thread, your only other post here was on 2009-06-10, 08:49.

Nanao-kun 2010-07-21 01:54

I would like to have my username changed to Nanao-kun.

EDIT: I just realized the filesize of my signature was too large so I changed it.

Throne Invader 2010-07-21 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3150800)
According quick search of the thread, your only other post here was on 2009-06-10, 08:49.

Oh yeah, about that. It's cuz I requested another change on an admin's profile page. Thanks for your help though :)

NightWish 2010-07-29 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FragrantFlora (Post 3150792)
how long ago did I request for my name to be changed?

Long enough ago to change it again, if you really need to.

Karna 2010-08-08 18:07

Can I have my name changed to ~Greed~ please?

xris 2010-08-08 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO (Post 3181903)
Can I have my name changed to ~Greed~ please?

From the opening post.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 693671)
The following 2 steps might help those who request a name change.

Step 1
Make sure your sig is within limits (read our forum rules).

Step 2
Do not ask for another name change if you have already done so in the past 12 months.

Ask again once you have followed step 1.

Tsumugi~ 2010-08-09 01:03

Might as well use this topic then :p

Can you change my name to Tsumugi~ ?
Thankies!

Tsumugi~ 2010-08-09 06:53

Thanks xris! :)

Karna 2010-08-10 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 3181928)
From the opening post.

Ask again once you have followed step 1.

Sorry about that, I didn't know about the sig restrictions.

Can I get my name changed to ~Greed~ now please?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.