AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Zero - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111656)

monir 2012-04-14 04:11

Fate/Zero - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Fate/Zero, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Proto 2012-04-14 10:21

As with every week, remember that you can watch the official stream at

http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/fate-zero

It should be out in 10 minutes. :)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-14 11:07

Spoiler for Episode 15:

Proto 2012-04-14 11:11

Excellent episode as always. People should be pleased. :)

rainz 2012-04-14 11:13

Great episode. Animation was excellent as usual, though I feel the pace and direction is a bit too slow and relaxed for the situation. Loved the new version of the Excalibur music though!

Spoiler:

Klashikari 2012-04-14 11:17

Quite pleased they kept the fine details, such like Mithrenes (despite they could simply skip that and make Waver communicating with Rider with some sort of spiritual method). Heck, even putting Jeanne d'Arc there as an original content but nothing short of fitting.

Anyway, another thorough adaptation, and I guess people won't have any complaints regarding Gil's intrest for Saber now that it is complete (along with the extra lines in the BD version).
It is a shame Berserker couldn't have some shining moment with the Vulcan cannon :heh:

FlavoryFantasy 2012-04-14 11:21

Great episode! So Caster exits the stage...but at least we got to see Jeanne animated! Hooray for Caster seeing that. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA (Post 4107528)
Spoiler for Episode 15:

Spoiler:

"The End of Honor" Ah what an appropriate title for the next ep...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4107543)
It is a shame Berserker couldn't have some shining moment with the gatling gun :heh:

A shame indeed! Then again, Saber would probably be full of holes, and Caster would eat everyone. :heh:

ChronoReverse 2012-04-14 11:24

I like how Gilgamesh was taken out with chaff lol.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-14 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoReverse (Post 4107554)
I like how Gilgamesh was taken out with chaff lol.

I LOL at the look on his face and the fact that his ego is hurt when he is "dumped" by Berserker:heh:

DakkerDB 2012-04-14 11:36

That was simply fabulous! The brilliance of Excalibur! The beauty of the Sword of Promised Victory! I can see myself rewatching that bit at least 10 times.

AvianWing 2012-04-14 11:39

Gilgamesh is such a creepy stalker, lol.

blue_sora 2012-04-14 12:38

I'll have to say, the music in this episode seemed to be chosen poorly. An off-day for the music director?

But anyway I love this episode for Saber's Excalibur. So if Kajiura did remix for Sword of Promised Victory it would not be a stretch that she will do it for Emiya theme. I like Emiya more than Sword of Promised Victory.

I have a bad feeling with Kirei helping Kariya with an evil smile. Kariya become unluckier with now Kirei interested in him.

Yusei Fudo 2012-04-14 12:40

Awesome episode. Loved the cameo appearance of Jeanne XD

serenade_beta 2012-04-14 12:47

The only similarity between Jeanne and Saber is their hair color... I guess it is time for Caster to get some extremely powerful glasses...

Klashikari 2012-04-14 12:58

Their faces are sort of similar in term of traits, but Gilles de Rais lost reason even during his lifetime according to the lore, so it isn't surprising he mistakes her anyway, especially due to the holy ailment of both of them.
Well, I guess -any- holy maiden would do for him :heh:

ShiroiRyu 2012-04-14 13:10

I wanted more of Jeanne. :(

Kokukirin 2012-04-14 13:16

Too many short scenes jumping at the beginning. It felt almost like 2 identical short clips (Gilgamesh v Berserker, Kariya v Tokiomi) played 3 times over.

But Sword of Promised Victory + Jeanne d'Arc ^_^

hero147 2012-04-14 13:29

I've begun to really like the ending song.

kk2extreme 2012-04-14 13:33

Looks like Lancer is next to go...

Tailong 2012-04-14 13:35

EKUSU - KARIBAAA!!!
That is all!