AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Higurashi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Higurashi Kai Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54256)

Skyfall 2007-09-06 13:07

Higurashi Kai Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MarthX 2007-09-06 15:35

Finished watching it on Nicovideo. I expected it to go further but the end of the episode really got my adrenaline pumping. This arc may last nine episodes instead of my original prediction, eight.

Klashikari 2007-09-06 15:47

same ol' drill: rather inaccurate, and bullet points
Spoiler for PART A:

Spoiler for PART B:
I'm impressed they again take their time, and the build up is very interesting, and not rushed, giving lot of insight about the Sonozaki stance, and how complicated the situation was. It appears it is much more corrupted that one might think.
Much like Marthx said, the end pump the adrenaline, and seriously, Teppei will most likely pay for what he is doing. (if only the sonozaki could just teach him a lessons personally...)

Again, K is really amazing, and even facing DA tsundere of this series :heh:
I'm really satisfied how the plot is really focusing on the real aspect and details of Satoko's case, which was usually hopeless, because of TONS CRAP of reasons and issues.

It will go VERY emotional next week... geh... at least, 3 episodes required for Minagoroshi!

Serenity85 2007-09-06 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarthX (Post 1134543)
Finished watching it on Nicovideo. I expected it to go further but the end of the episode really got my adrenaline pumping. This arc may last nine episodes instead of my original prediction, eight.

well thats a good thing then^^ Least Deen is properly spacing out the arc trying to get all important details in (I approve, last season moved to quick and points were missed^^)

I havn't seen yet (waiting on subs like always which should come Sat night early Sun) I've been impressed so far and by the sounds of it this one doesn't disappoint either^^

Klashikari 2007-09-06 16:23

The raw is out. (only 3 minutes ago so... don't expect a bullet speed :heh:)

LuckyCat 2007-09-06 16:25

I really enjoyed the scene where Keiichi convinced Oryō to side with Satoko. It's like things are moving in exactly the opposite direction as Meakashi-hen.

Awesome ep.

ayukanon45 2007-09-06 17:31

ouch, satoko is not having a great time.
i wish they would hurry it up!!
i wanna see the massacre (?) at the end!!!!
all in all good episode.
i agree, at the rate these eps are going, we should see a great storyline

GratefulDead 2007-09-06 18:05

Grr, I wanna see how they are gunna finish this arc up already :o

MarthX 2007-09-06 18:18

Seems a lot of people feel the arc is dragging because they're use to season one flying through everything. If everything was properly paced in the first season then they wouldn't be feeling this. I can't wait to see ______ either but I'm enjoying the deal with Satoko's uncle. The wait is painful for those who know what's ahead :heh:

Rias 2007-09-06 18:59

Another good epsiode, nice spot to end the epsiode. Keiichi vs Tsudere Baba scene was well done, but vs Kimiyoshi scene was definitely rushed. The result is that Dr.Iri's part is cut, and Shion rushed things for everyone. Not very important, but it would've been better to see that Keiichi's struggle to get everyone in the village to work with him to be longer and harder. So that when next epsiode comes, the famous scene will have more impact.

The way things are going, this arc should end in about 3 epsiodes (hopefully 3-4, I don't really care that much for Matsuribayashi-hen :heh:), and we'll see what the true meaning behind Minagoroshi is.

Klashikari 2007-09-06 19:02

what did they actually skip with irie in fact?

Klashikari 2007-09-06 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rias (Post 1134868)
I can't rememeber what he said exactly, but I do rememeber that Irie had more of a say in both Kimiyoshi and Oni-baba scene.

instead of having Irie just sit there and not do much...:heh:

haha... very true indeed... I even wondered if his seiyuu muttered anything in this episode :heh:
at least, it is good they show him as a clear support (especially the clash with TSUNDERE baba XD)
Ho well, at least, they didn't jump with the complete ride with satoko yet.

Well then, i finally managed to finish the upload galore, you know the drill ^^
Episode 10 : Screencaps
summary will come out when subs will be available.

MarthX 2007-09-07 00:57

The preview for 11 has major spoilers. I'm really surprised they showed that much.

http://www.animate.tv/special/higurasi_yokoku.php

Vash002 2007-09-07 01:48

Ouch, painful episode for Satoko.
Still, it's getting more closer the really good stuff.

Spoiler for Episode 11 Preview:

Klashikari 2007-09-07 06:53

huh huh... not exactly a good idea to have a look at the preview...
no, i'm serious, just don't watch it.

Looks like Minagoroshi might end in 2 episodes instead.

Exilon 2007-09-07 07:12

Wow, this episode was lighter than others, but the tension is raising at an alarming speed. I'm guessing next episode things will start to go at a faster pace. The adrenaline is coming.

NH1976 2007-09-07 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 1135464)
huh huh... not exactly a good idea to have a look at the preview...
no, i'm serious, just don't watch it.

I second that. Incredibily spoilerish.

Sterling01 2007-09-07 11:28

They give all the answers in 56 seconds, I think its a new record

Sterling01 2007-09-07 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 1135464)

Looks like Minagoroshi might end in 2 episodes instead.

I think it still might be three if they don't over rush things

MrZombie 2007-09-07 12:16

Wow, you guys weren't kidding. That's some major spoilers there. I'll second (or third) the call. If you really don't know about what's really going on, don't watch that preview.