AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 606 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115570)

james0246 2012-10-17 01:09

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 606 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Confirmed Spoilers...have not yet to be released.

Essenar 2012-10-17 02:30

A lot of questions answered.

Summary:

Spoiler:

My thoughts-

Spoiler:

ranchan13 2012-10-17 02:36

Spoiler for Early:

Essenar 2012-10-17 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranchan13 (Post 4400112)
Spoiler for Early:

Spoiler:

yakumo-chan 2012-10-17 02:56

chapter is out

Cael 2012-10-17 02:56

While this flashback has been long, the wait to unveil the origin of Zetsu is now over!

Many have been wondering about it since his appearance at the Valley of the End.

For the first time in so many years I can now sleep peacefully at night. :)

yakumo-chan 2012-10-17 02:58

so the black Zetsu is Madara??

the one Itachi saying that "Madara right now is a former shell of himself"???

Sasukemaru 2012-10-17 03:39

How are ppl confused?..

No black zetsu isn't actually madara, its his will...you know, they have the same personality, thoughts, ambitions...

Basically black zetsu exists for those moments when tobi says to himself "what would madara do?" He can just ask black zetsu...

You make a interesting point with regards to itachi tho...when he referred to madara as a shell of his former self...is it possible he figured out black zetsu origins somehow and was referring to him and not tobi?

itachi-san314 2012-10-17 04:47

so i guess nagato being madara's son was just dashed. that would have been cool...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essenar (Post 4400106)

My thoughts-

Spoiler:

hmm.. i actually dont believe obito. i think he does care about kakashi. that's why he never stole his eye back from him over the many years in which he could have easily done it. and that's why he's been looking through kakashi's eye and keeping tabs on him at the grave and such.

~Yami~ 2012-10-17 05:02

many things are getting clear....

at least, Obito didn't blame Kakashi at all about Rin's death... (well, only little)

wow! Obito hold so many potentials... He's really like Madara's descendant...
it's not wrong at all if he claimed himself as Uchiha Madara...

is it the end of flashback arc?

Shay 2012-10-17 05:27

Still don't know for sure why Kakashi killed Rin though....

milan kyuubi 2012-10-17 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 4400255)
Still don't know for sure why Kakashi killed Rin though....

We'll find out when Kakashi's flashbacks come. :heh:

mrShady 2012-10-17 05:38

Can't we just call Madara a god and be done with it.
All mysteries trace back to him and he seems omnipotent in all this techniques and abilities... Pretty bad development story wise. But at least most mysteries are resolved. Still don't get the 4th hokage vs Tobi fight, or the 4th mizukage brainwashing. Hope they'll get resolved in time. And next week back to Naruto? or perhaps Sasuke? or still more flashbacks?

drulo 2012-10-17 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4400261)
We'll find out when Kakashi's flashbacks come. :heh:

Someone should give you a medal :heh:

Shining Celebi 2012-10-17 06:33

So when Madara said he awakened the Sharingan shortly before his death, he apparently meant shortly before he hooked himself to GM. :rolleyes:

So when Obito killed Konan, he lied for pretty much no reason except to deceive the reader. :rolleyes:

ronin myael 2012-10-17 06:42

i'm still not satisfied with this new development. i still think the zetsu is a pretty convenient plot device to explain obito's sudden growth. if he needs knowledge, he uses the zetsu, if he needs to impersonate madara, he consults zetsu. it answers most of the earlier questions but i don't like it. but that's just me. maybe it stems from the fact that obito turned dark side because of rin. i was hoping there was more to it than that but i guess that's all there is to it. it's all about rin! all this insanity because of a girl! he must have had a serious crush on her. :heh: a dream world where you can create anything? sounds like a kid's wishful thinking. maybe obito never grew up. :p

Eragon 2012-10-17 07:00

Still think it's a pathetic reason to start a war, cause the death of thousands, force your own sensei to seal himself and his wife while sealing a tailed beast in their own child.

All for a crush, who loved someone else :rolleyes:

EDIT : I know how they are going to reason this,.......... He can bring them back to life in the DreamWorld............

Hiking_Bear 2012-10-17 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 4400210)
so i guess nagato being madara's son was just dashed. that would have been cool...

What do you base your conclusion on? In this chapter, Madara says that one cannot control the Mazou without having both the Uchiha's and Senju's powers.

chancs 2012-10-17 08:32

Zetsu being half Madara was surprising. :eek:

But I wonder how Nagato ended up in village of Rain? I thought that all the descendents of the Six paths sage landed up in Konoha. :heh:

Artimus_Prime 2012-10-17 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear (Post 4400416)
What do you base your conclusion on? In this chapter, Madara says that one cannot control the Mazou without having both the Uchiha's and Senju's powers.

Uzumaki lineage = senju powers
Having Madaras real eyes = uchiha powers

I would think if its actually Madaras son, a transplant would be unnecessary, but its still possible...