AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 344 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=77725)

Zu Ra 2009-02-04 08:13

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 344 Discussion

The Pride

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, the bomb Ishida used breaks all the floors of the tower. However, Yammy manages to hold on to the ground by his left hand. Ishida asks if he’s Yammy who Szayel'd talked about. Yammy snaps back what if he is. Ishida says he’s just feeling a little sorry for Yammy because had he (Ishida) not appeared, Yammy would be able to play a little longer.

* Then Ishida aims his arrow on the ground Yammy is holding onto. The ground breaks and he falls screaming all the way down.“Mala Suerte…how sad.” Says Ishida while listen to Yammy’s scream, “On my way here I have destroyed all the pillars of each floor. So you must be falling down till the basement.”

* Ishida turns to meet Ichigo who iis still at daze upon seeing him, “Ishida?”.“What? Why are you asking question while still in the middle of the fight? Aren’t you reckless here?” Ishida snaps at Ichigo, “ I was healed by Kurotsuchi Mayuri and arrived late because we had to heal Abarai first. That bomb I got from Kurotsuchi will catch the intruder's reiatsu once the arrancars are under radar.

* That’s why I placed it at the ground floor and lured him to fall for a trap." “Anymore questions?” Asks Ishida and upon hearing that Ichigo smiles, “I wasn’t going to ask you anything you just told me the whole story all by yourself. You’re as annoying as ever.”

*He then turns back to face Ulquiorra, “Take care of Inoue. If her shield cannot block my reiatsu, I will leave it to you to protect her.”“I will protect her even if you didn’t ask me to.” Says Ishida.After hearing Ishida’s words, Ichigo looks at a calmed Ulquiorra and lifts his left hand up to his face preparing to pull out a hollow mask, “Sorry to keep you waiting, Ulquiorra.

* But this is the hollow that you wanted to see!” Black reiatsu swirls around Ichigo and is so powerful that everyone around there could sense it. After turning into a viazard, Ichigo dashes to Ulquiorra and their swords clash. However, this time Ulquiorra’s sword cracks a little. He turns around and once Ichigo follows Ulquiorra shots a cero at him. Ichigo simply uses his sword to block it and it disappears without leaving a scratch.

* Upon seeing what Ichigo just did, Ulquiorra runs pass Ichigo going higher. Ichigo chases after him until he reaches the top of Las Noches. Ichigo turns around and see Ulquiorra standing at the one of the three pillars with a crescent moon being his background. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo the top four espadas are forbidden to release their zanpakutou inside the dome"Lock...."

Credits : Annie / SYN / Zangetsu01

Kafriel 2009-02-04 08:15

Awesome, after so many months after his introduction Ulquiorra is going to release! But that's for the next chapter...oh well,finally getting back to the fight is a good thing :P

LightningZERO 2009-02-04 08:17

Epic!!! Finally Vaizard Ichigo VS Ulquirroa!!

Yammy continues to be a joke

Kafriel 2009-02-04 08:20

Well,Ishida lost his previous fight, he can't just do uber secret training with his dad and then lose! In the crack case he DOES lose, I expect Orihime to save him...

Zu Ra 2009-02-04 08:20

Ulqi doesn't release into a giant Razor Blade I am disappointed : ( Jokes aside chapter is titled ' Pride ' and have a color spread .

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-04 08:29

2 things:

1)is there a Ulquiorra's release pic or it ends with release command and release will be in chapter 345?

2)this thing about espada #4,3,2,1 don't allowed to release in the dome make the theory about these four espada as vastolordes, more probable :heh:

Zu Ra 2009-02-04 08:33

No giant pandas No fairy unicorns We get LOCK . And by cheesy shonen ai standards Ichigo is the key .... @_@ .

Pics are not outs . Once again you adressed a nice point ULQI maybe a Vastolorde maybe just Reatsu. I wonder how odds are against Ulqi and what forced him to release ?

Kafriel 2009-02-04 08:40

I'll take the previous quote "looks like you've gotten stronger, is it because you fought a lot, or is it because of her?" and I'll go by the first option, Ichigo's power is increasing with every fight-from the point where Ulquiorra could easily mop the floor with Ichigo they are now almost equal...I still think Ulquiorra would have the upper hand though, no idea as to why the release...but going by the command, he's probably gonna use weird time-space jutsu like Hanza or whatever the guy's name was in the filler with the mirror sword.

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-04 08:40

mmmm:

3 possibilities imho:

A)he is bored of ichigo and want to kill him fast

B)he is "scared" of masked ichigo and needs release to fight him

C)he has some plans for orihime and/or ichigo, probably ordered by Aizen, and need to release and finish this fight fast, to accomplish it

however i really hope barragan,stark,ulquiorra and halibel are Vastolordes......it would piss me to see them easily killed and see other new enemies (vastolordes)......bleach plot is cool but need to go towards a precise ending....

so 4 vastolordes & aizen/gin/tousen vs shinigamis, vaizards role and finally this King Dimension, Key and Division 0 Royal Guard

Zu Ra 2009-02-04 08:45

I think option 1 is the ideal choice as arrival of Ishida doesnt change much of dynamics. As Ishida is having difficulty with Yammy wont pose much of a threat to Ulqi. If the top 4 are indeed VLs then that flushes VL's have a shikai release down the drain .

I am still trying to paint a mental picture of Lock . I am bit intrigued

Kafriel 2009-02-04 08:51

Dimensional restriction, space manipulation or perhaps the arrancar version of Tousen, to lock away Ichigo's senses and kill him...although that would seem repetitive.

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-04 09:08

i really hope it isn't a copy of Zommari's Amor

Kakashi 2009-02-04 09:12

It does sound like Ulq is a VL. As for his release --

The dragon who locks the princess up in the tower? Not very original but we know Kubo likes to twist old clichés. The only other animal I can think of would be an eagle who 'locks on' to it's prey. Or it could be more to the with the concept of security and defense and totally unreleated to the aforementioned.

Kool chapter by the looks of it.

Kafriel 2009-02-04 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro (Post 2198007)
i really hope it isn't a copy of Zommari's Amor

-imagines Ulquiorra in a pink pumpkin armour- .....doesn't work for me,man @_@

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-04 09:21

Uhm.....what if Lock stands for "Lock-On" thing?

i mean targetting a single opponent.....like many games with lock-on feature where you lock-on an enemy and all your attacks will only target it and nobody else (like devil may cry etc).

so something like lock-on an opponent and release multi-ceros or something else :D

mugenTaichou 2009-02-04 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 2197969)
No giant pandas No fairy unicorns We get LOCK . And by cheesy shonen ai standards Ichigo is the key .... @_@ .

I have to remember this one. It's killing my ass off xD xD

But, interesting release. Can't wait to see his released sword :)

Langus 2009-02-04 09:33

I feel like I'm having an acid Flashback to the SS arc. We already saw that once - do we really need to go through the whole process a second time? I mean, it was cool the first time, but this is just redundant and redundant inevitably = boring.

With regards to Ulquiorra's release, maybe Kubo's taken to butchering Scots now and we're really in for his version of the Loch Ness Monster. Ulquiorra as "Nessie" would just about make my week.

Zu Ra 2009-02-04 10:19

Volume 37 Cover HQ

Credits : SpaceCat

MihawkXGP 2009-02-04 10:24

I pray to God that Ulquiorra has a release that would be worthy of a chracter like him. Next chapter should be pretty dam good

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-04 10:26

Yumichika FTW!!!