AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Kimetsu no Yaiba (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=151439)

Wandering Soul 2019-05-20 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Rye (Post 6345506)
I wonder how that guy gonna react to Nezuko given she survived for years without human flesh or blood.

Even more than surviving without needing blood, she is actively working together with a demon hunter. That should really arouse his interest.

Kanon 2019-05-22 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy (Post 6345556)
And yet, somehow she can walk or run around while sleeping. Is that a special demon power? (And how did Tanjiro get her back in the box...?)

I was wondering how Tanjirou got her back in the box too, given that she was sleeping like a log by then. I guess it's one of those things we aren't supposed to think about. If it's actually explained in an omake or something, I'm interested.

Guardian Enzo 2019-05-22 17:48

One word: origami.

Nivek von Beldo 2019-05-25 13:38

Hiten is such smart bastard, how played everyone so well and how brutalize those drunkards

So Tanjiro have an ancestor with the same hanafuda card pendant and one face Hiten in the past? interesting

Calling nezuko lowly devil and how tanjiro reacted...and Nezuko faces are so funny

So studying demon bloood for the cure, a ray of hope for tanjiro before the same demons he need come directly to his door

The diary was so funny.

FlareKnight 2019-05-25 14:39

At least Tanjiro finally has found a path forward. It isn't a present cure and may never turn into anything. But having someone who is actively working towards that does give him some hope. Can also make getting those samples a side job. And if nothing else he can report in about the biggest threat out there.

Has to survive this immediate attack. But luckily the boss sent flunkies so a chance for Tanjiro to survive this.

Anh_Minh 2019-05-25 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 6346535)
At least Tanjiro finally has found a path forward. It isn't a present cure and may never turn into anything. But having someone who is actively working towards that does give him some hope. Can also make getting those samples a side job. And if nothing else he can report in about the biggest threat out there.

Has to survive this immediate attack. But luckily the boss sent flunkies so a chance for Tanjiro to survive this.

Tanjiro's the MC. He'll be fine. It's Tamayo and Ushiro that worry me.

Kanon 2019-05-25 18:46

No doubt the guy who faced Muzan in the past, and apparently cornered him, was Tanjirou's ancestor. He had one of those crimson blades that were hyped so much.

Now we know that powerful demons can also turn humans into demons, so it wasn't necessarily Muzan that slaughtered Tanjirou's family, though it does seem likely it was indeed him since he has a grudge against them.

Nezuko was confirmed to be special once again. The way she behaved at Tamayo's house was cute. Tanjirou vehemently arguing with Yushiro about Nezuko being the prettiest was fun.

Tamayo says the only person she's been able to turn into a demon is Yushiro, and then implies she turned more people into demons by explaining she always gives her patients a choice. Was Yushiro simply the only one who said yes?

Tong 2019-05-25 18:46

Dont worry, Yushiro looks like top tier rival material. He will be fine, too.

Haak 2019-05-25 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6346571)
Tamayo says the only person she's been able to turn into a demon is Yushiro, and then implies she turned more people into demons by explaining she always gives her patients a choice. Was Yushiro simply the only one who said yes?

I think the implication was that Yushiro was the only one who survived what was probably a gruesome process. I don't think it's a coincidence that this scene comes right after Muzan vindictively fails a demonification process on that poor woman in the alleyway. And I'm sure Tamayo would've encountered more than one person in the space of 200 years who would've said yes.

Dark Wing 2019-05-25 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 6346583)
I think the implication was that Yushiro was the only one who survived what was probably a gruesome process. I don't think it's a coincidence that this scene comes right after Muzan vindictively fails a demonification process on that poor woman in the alleyway. And I'm sure Tamayo would've encountered more than one person in the space of 200 years who would've said yes.

Yea I kind got that feeling from their conversation. Muzan seems to be the only demon who can do the transformations successfully on a consistent basis.

Also it's interesting to see that this setting has demons who don't appear to be harmful to humans. I like plot elements like the we aren't monsters and just want to be left in peace angle.

SeijiSensei 2019-05-26 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Wing (Post 6346590)
YAlso it's interesting to see that this setting has demons who don't appear to be harmful to humans. I like plot elements like the we aren't monsters and just want to be left in peace angle.

If you're not watching GeGeGe no Kitarou (2018) you should give that a try. One underlying theme is the difficult relationship between humans and yokai. Many of the yokai in that show look for the peaceful life you describe, but it's not easy with some yokai hating or preying on humans and some humans hating or preying on yokai.

James Rye 2019-05-26 08:23

Man, that transformation part was gruesome. Poor woman, looked a real painful death with all her body cells transforming, dying and in the end combusting into ash. >.<
Good thing that now Tanjirou found some demon allies, a doctor and her super annoying protege though it makes sense he fawns over her so much. One she is gorgeous and two she saved his life, good enough reasons for me, still annoying though. Hope he is a badass at fighting demons as those two seem to be a bit higher on the demon rankings given they got this task from the first demon himself. Nezuko and Tanjirou alone might not be enough to deal with both of them, at least not if they try to get their blood to be examined at the same time.

BBOvenGuy 2019-05-26 16:40

I loved the way Nezuko was goofing around when they were in Tamayo's house. It was a good reminder of how young she's supposed to be.

Kanon 2019-05-26 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy (Post 6346716)
I loved the way Nezuko was goofing around when they were in Tamayo's house. It was a good reminder of how young she's supposed to be.

I don't think it has anything to do with her age. She actually seemed pretty mature in the first episode. She just reverted to a child-like state after turning into a demon.

grecefar 2019-05-26 19:36

if nezuko can't turn human I think she can live in the human world hidden if she manage to get her personality/memories back.

alex_drian 2019-05-26 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy (Post 6346716)

She was mature for her age when she was human in Episode 1, the whole demon convertion thing don't make her a full beast like the others but seems it make her retarded?

BBOvenGuy 2019-05-26 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_drian (Post 6346759)
She was mature for her age when she was human in Episode 1, the whole demon convertion thing don't make her a full beast like the others but seems it make her retarded?

Hmmm... Don't know why that would have happened, but you do have a point about the way she was before.

Two possibilities - Perhaps she was trying to act mature for her younger siblings, and now she doesn't have that pressure on her? Or perhaps Tamayo's house makes her feel more secure?

Dark Wing 2019-05-27 21:20

I personally believe it more likely Nezuko's mind is simply fragmented due to her transformation. In other words the part of her that remembers her family is still there which is why she has been protecting Tanjirou. On the other hand Nezuko seems to have forgotten certain things like how to behave in social situations as seen in this episode.

Remember what the doctor said? That a demon who has gone without consuming flesh as long as Nezuko would have been driven to insanity instead she's become more childlike. This tells me while she isn't a mindless beast Nezuko is no less mentally broken in away.

orion 2019-05-28 06:38

Plus, she prob has memories somewhere that her family is dead and how they died. Every time she sees a human, her happy family image pops up. That poor girl is prob dropped into a living hell and this is her way of coping. She had that one moment to relax and she went back to a "happy time".

Stark700 2019-06-01 11:40

Episode 9 is up.

Susamaru and Yahaba begins their attack! Quite an intense episode. Susamaru's attacks are straightforward but still very dangerous. Tanjirou seriously struggles to even make an counterattack until he begins to see the attack patterns.

Tanijrou's fight against the both of them really tests just how much he's learned so far from his training. Kudos to ufotable for making the action as fluid as I expected.