AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) White Album 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118747)

Natsu_ 2013-04-06 08:16

White Album 2

white album 2(TV)

Broadcasting season : not determined

Series Composition,Screenplay : Fumiaki Maruto
Music producer : Naoya Shimokawa
Production : Satellite

Seiyuu of the main characters of the three does not change.
Haruki Kitahara(北原 春希)  voice - Takahiro Mizushima
Ogiso Setsuna(小木曽 雪菜) voice - Madoka Yonezawa
Kazusa Touma(冬馬 かずさ) voice - Hitomi Nabatame

Base of the story is the PS3 version.

Cosmic Eagle 2013-04-06 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsu_ (Post 4623131)
white album 2(TV)

Broadcasting season : not determined

Series Composition,Screenplay : Fumiaki Maruto
Music producer : Naoya Shimokawa
Production : Satellite

Seiyuu of the main characters of the three does not change.
Haruki Kitahara(北原 春希)  voice - Takahiro Mizushima
Ogiso Setsuna(小木曽 雪菜) voice - Madoka Yonezawa
Kazusa Touma(冬馬 かずさ) voice - Hitomi Nabatame

Base of the story is the PS3 version.

OH

*takes deep breath*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS

Nachtwandler 2013-04-06 09:29

I don't know the name of scriptwriter. Who is he?

Yume no Hana 2013-04-06 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4623194)
I don't know the name of scriptwriter. Who is he?

Maruto Fumiaki is one of the most popular eroge writers. Most of his works are Visual Novels so if you don't often read VN, it's normal that you don't know him.

He wrote the scenario for some well-received VN such as Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo (the anime adaptation is horrible though) , Parfait, Curio, Sekai de Ichiban dame na Koi and White Album2.

Nachtwandler 2013-04-06 13:01

Yume no Hana

Ah. That one. Of cause I know him although I didn't read any of his VN's. Just... does that mean they used original scriptwriter for once or Natsu_ just mentioned who worked on the VN, not an anime staff?

relentlessflame 2013-04-06 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4623462)
Just... does that mean they used original scriptwriter for once or Natsu_ just mentioned who worked on the VN, not an anime staff?

The way it's phrased seems to imply that he's also doing the script/story planning for the anime, but I guess it'll be further confirmed in time.

Natsu_ 2013-04-06 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4623462)
Yume no Hana

Ah. That one. Of cause I know him although I didn't read any of his VN's. Just... does that mean they used original scriptwriter for once or Natsu_ just mentioned who worked on the VN, not an anime staff?

Yes.
It means that he is also in charge of the anime version as it is.:)

http://i.imgur.com/jiZDM6U.jpg

Cosmic Eagle 2013-04-06 21:19

I wonder....

WA2 is certainly superior to WA IMO but for those who disliked WA because of the characters what will they see of this?

Everything's going to crash and burn and the snow will all melt so hard

Master_Yoma 2013-04-06 21:31

I wonder if this is going to be split into 2 part like the first one

Yume no Hana 2013-04-06 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 4624049)
I wonder....

WA2 is certainly superior to WA IMO but for those who disliked WA because of the characters what will they see of this?

Everything's going to crash and burn and the snow will all melt so hard

WA2's characters don't really resemble those of the first WA. So I don't think there's any problem with liking WA2 while dislike the first one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_Yoma (Post 4624060)
I wonder if this is going to be split into 2 part like the first one

Actually the game has 3 parts, not just 2. IMO a 12-episode season for Introductory Chapter and 24-episode second season for Closing Chapter and Coda Chapter are enough.

maplehurry 2013-04-06 22:02

ok to watch this without WA1 ?

Yume no Hana 2013-04-06 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by maplehurry (Post 4624115)
ok to watch this without WA1 ?

Definitely yes because the only references to WA1 are the same town and three songs "White Album", "Sound of Destiny", "Power Snow" and that's it.

Someone on /jp/ said before that WA2 could be renamed to "Todokanai Koi" (Unreachable Love) and the experience would remain the same.

Cosmic Eagle 2013-04-06 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yume no Hana (Post 4624104)
WA2's characters don't really resemble those of the first WA. So I don't think there's any problem with liking WA2 while dislike the first one.

Well with Kitahara being what he is....I can predict much rage already...

Because you cannot deny the problem also stemmed in a large part from his handling of the situation

Yume no Hana 2013-04-06 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 4624162)
Well with Kitahara being what he is....I can predict much rage already...

Because you cannot deny the problem also stemmed in a large part from his handling of the situation

Well, to be fair, Touya is horrible mainly because of 7arc studio's handling of the story. On the other hand, Haruki will make you rage because he's supposed to do so. I won't call a character "bad" just because that's what he's intended to be (not that he's a bad guy, though).

btw, the problem does not only lie in Haruki only, everyone is responsible for creating such a mess at the end of the story. Also, I hate Kazusa with a passion in a certain route... =.=

tsunade666 2013-04-06 23:32

^ Haruki? Kazuza? characters from WA2?

so will I ended up raging too? I ended up lots of headaches when watching WA and the 2nd half of the story really puts me to stop watching at all but since I started it I finished downloading it but I didn't watch it after downloading it but wait till the story finished and watch them all but even so. I ended up lots of problems on that series.

If Haruki is intended for me to hate him.... then this is one hell of a ride .... again >_>

Cosmic Eagle 2013-04-06 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 4624235)
^ Haruki? Kazuza? characters from WA2?

so will I ended up raging too? I ended up lots of headaches when watching WA and the 2nd half of the story really puts me to stop watching at all but since I started it I finished downloading it but I didn't watch it after downloading it but wait till the story finished and watch them all but even so. I ended up lots of problems on that series.

If Haruki is intended for me to hate him.... then this is one hell of a ride .... again >_>

It depends....

The entire plot is how from a beautiful dream it devolves into a shitstorm at the end due to basically themselves asking for it.

It's melancholic and does provoke the more wistful parts of the emotions though, that's why I love it.

You enjoy those kind of stuff?

Yes those two are part of the main cast in WA2

NoemiChan 2013-04-06 23:39

White Album... I planned to watch it but don't have the time.. but because of the new addition.. I have to watch the first.. damn...

Yume no Hana 2013-04-07 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4624245)
White Album... I planned to watch it but don't have the time.. but because of the new addition.. I have to watch the first.. damn...

I don't recommend watching the first WA. The art and music are good but the scenario is just... horrible. Don't watch it unless you have to because you might end up hating everything related to the name "White Album" after that.

SaintessHeart 2013-04-07 02:13

Why the fuck didn't they change Kazusa's VA to Mizuki Nana.

Freeter 2013-04-07 02:19

Awesome news. Loved the hell out of the first one, so I'm hoping they do just as good a job on this.

And please bring back Suika for the ED.