AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Best battle sequence so far in the anime..!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26943)

Kenpachi_19 2005-12-26 12:21

Best battle sequence so far in the anime..!!

Hey, what do you guys think of the best battle sequence that you ever saw so far in the anime. As for me, i choose the battle between Zaraki Kenpachi vs Tousen & Komamura, i think it just awesome how Zaraki's demon intuition make him able to overcome the bankai from Tousen.....

Anyway it is just my opinion though, so what do you guys think..?

Rurik 2005-12-26 12:25

I will say Kempachi vs Ichigo, this showed how really insane Kempachi is...I also liked the fight between Ichimaru and Hitsu-kun.

forbidden1four56 2005-12-26 12:31

I think this thread probably should have been a poll or something.

Anyway, Im gonna say Ichigo Vs. Byakuya was probably my favorite so far. I also like Ichigo Vs. Kenpachi (cause of the hollow ichigo thing during that fight) I also like Ichimaru Vs. Hitgusha or whatever, the child genius. Basically, any captain class fight is guaranteed to be awesome i think.

My least favorite fight would have to be Ishida Vs. Mayuri. I like Ishida, but it just seems to me that the closest one of the group, excluding Yourichi, to matching Ichigo would have more of an impact and not have to use his last resort on his first major battle. I don't know, that's just me.

Souzouryoku 2005-12-26 12:32

Hmmm...I'd have to say Kenpachi vs Ichigo also. That was the first really really good fight in Bleach.

I also enjoyed Ichigo vs. Byakuya (both times..on the bridge and after Rukia's execution) I loved Byakuya's face when he saw Hollow Ichigo pop out of no where :D

Quote:

My least favorite fight would have to be Ishida Vs. Mayuri. I like Ishida, but it just seems to me that the closest one of the group, excluding Yourichi, to matching Ichigo would have more of an impact and not have to use his last resort on his first major battle. I don't know, that's just me.
That fight wasn't so bad. The only reason it isn't my least favorite fight in Bleach is because it was really Ishida's only main fight. I loved the meeting between Ishida and Nemu after it :D

rukia82 2005-12-26 12:39

I love Byakuya Vs Renji :D

Grees 2005-12-26 16:06

Aizen vs Hitsugaya was good to see. Sure put a plug in that little brat.
Byakuya vs Ichigo second fight is fun too, real shame Byakuya lost.

Rurik 2005-12-26 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grees
Aizen vs Hitsugaya was good to see. Sure put a plug in that little brat.
Byakuya vs Ichigo second fight is fun too, real shame Byakuya lost.

For me it was more a tie:)

wingdarkness 2005-12-26 17:08

This fight is really gonna be overlooked, but the fight between Ichigo and the bald-guy (from Zempachi's team) was nicely choreographed and visually great...With it being Ichigo's first real fight in SS his level of fighting wasn't quite there yet...I remember when they were trading blows the way the camera angles changed and the fluid motion of the action sequence was fantastic...

Also Ichigo vs. renji when he began to remember how Urahara taught him how to fight...The Flashback fighting with Urahara was awesome...The way they transitioned from him fighting in flashback to him barely staying alive as he figured out Renji's techniques was dope...

I'm no jacka$$ though, despite how good these niche sequences were Ichigo moving at the speed of light it seemed as he approach Byakuya from behind made my entire body goosebump from an apex of excitement...

DrunkenRyder 2005-12-26 17:18

Has everyone forgot, Ichigo vs His Hollow Self? that was well Orchestrated. If you have a chance, go back and watch it. Its only about 2 or 3 minutes long.

KaneDragon 2005-12-26 18:20

Nope. Not badass enough.

There have been a lot of great fights, but I really did enjoy the fight between Kenpachi and Tousen. Crazy people = teh win. The inner dialog he had with members of his squad was hilarious, too.

In terms of action, Byakuya vs Ichigo. It lasted quite some time, and had plenty of really cool moments. Ichigo showing off his shikai ability, showing up Byakuya numerous times, zipping around him, blocking, the hollow, etc...

No fights with Aizen. He pisses me off too much. :mad:

SuperKnuckles 2005-12-26 19:13

Even though it was short, Shunsui vs Chad was pretty cool.

And Ishida vs Mayuri didn't get enough attention (only if Ishida had a Shikai and Bankai, eh? Then everybody would go nuts over him).

Hopefully an Ishida vs Ichigo battle will happen a few more times.

DrunkenRyder 2005-12-26 19:28

I know Ishida doesnt have shikai and bankai, but in a case he kinda does

Katana: The Quincy Light Bowe

Shikai: The Materialized Bowe From the Glove

Bankai: The Big ass Bowe of doom when he takes the glove off.

Ichimaru vs Hitsugaya was really good I just wish it hadnt stopped. Ichimaru fights crazy with his machine gun like sword thrusts.

And the Aizen fight was just flat out crazy. I dont know if Aizen is that strong (as we have only seen him fight once) because his zanpaktou ability plays a big part in his strength.

Spoiler:

CorpMazral3 2005-12-26 23:35

Renji vs. Byakuya, by far, was my all time favorite. Personally, I think it was better in the manga though.

Second favorite would have to be Hitsu vs. Gin. I'd been waiting for those two to clash, and when they did, it was one hell of a fight :D

Blaster 2005-12-26 23:39

Yoruichi vs Byakuya on the bridge.

Grees 2005-12-27 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik

Well, you can see it that way, but Byakuya sword got broken and Ichi's wasnt, very lame but to me Ichi won.

Last_Hope 2005-12-27 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingdarkness
This fight is really gonna be overlooked, but the fight between Ichigo and the bald-guy (from Zempachi's team) was nicely choreographed and visually great...With it being Ichigo's first real fight in SS his level of fighting wasn't quite there yet...I remember when they were trading blows the way the camera angles changed and the fluid motion of the action sequence was fantastic...

Also Ichigo vs. renji when he began to remember how Urahara taught him how to fight...The Flashback fighting with Urahara was awesome...The way they transitioned from him fighting in flashback to him barely staying alive as he figured out Renji's techniques was dope...

I'm no jacka$$ though, despite how good these niche sequences were Ichigo moving at the speed of light it seemed as he approach Byakuya from behind made my entire body goosebump from an apex of excitement...

Oh, goody. You already pointed out most of my favourites. :)

I love the fight between Ishida and that scary captain too.

Itachikun 2005-12-27 05:42

Wow, not one for this..

Yoruichi vs. Soi Fong.

Great animation and great moves too...
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Rachy 2005-12-27 07:07

Hitsu vs. Gin ... i cant wait till Hitsu kills that guy.. *evil-ness*

eLcHaKeTeRo 2005-12-31 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik

nope.......no tie cuz Ichigo still had his zanpakutou in his hands.....

best fight was between Ichigo and Kenpachi-taichou....i liked it when Ichigo tried to cut Zaraki and he couldnt.....i was freaking out.....that was a really really good fight....dont get me wrong i like other but thats when Ichigo realizes somethings that allow him to get stronger, it was a very significant fight in the story

D-Technolife 2005-12-31 10:08

I wanna see Matsumoto vs Orihime!!! :D .. I hope they'll have one!! ... but really, I liked Ichigo and Byakuya 'coz Bankaizz were released!!:cool:

scorpio516 2005-12-31 10:18

Cleavage of the gods vs. Jiggly :D :cool:

grss1982 2006-01-01 03:52

Ichigo vs. Byakuya, Episode 58 and 59.

eLcHaKeTeRo 2006-01-01 06:14

another good one involving Kenpachi Vs Tousen and his pussy-ass bankai...he got treated...it was funny how he was really snobby.....then Kenpachi tears him up......just another demontration of how crazy he is...i liked how how taunted him by graving Tousen's Zanpakutou and telling him that he could see it.....i was laughin my ass off cuz i thought it was great.

hitokirigirl 2006-01-01 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by grss1982

All the way

1.0.7. 2006-01-01 23:42

ichimaru gin v hitsugaya toshirou.. not a very significant fight (i think..).. but 1, i really liked the music. 2, i liked the way gin fought, throwing a piece of his clothing, releasing his zanpuktoh inside his robe.. and its contrast with how shiro-chan fought, he was intense and serious.. that was most entertaining i thought.
but for a soulful fight..i'd have to say abarai renji v kuchiki byakuya..not much of a fight (LOL) but after renji's bankai disappeared up to the point where kuchiki throws off his cloth..that was just awesome

Glitch87 2006-01-01 23:46

hmmmm probably ichigo vs renji round one..... ichigo freaked out on that fight... he was sort of like kenpachi, what with blood gushing out of his shoulders and shit, and he just charges on. The music was perfect, as well as the drawings and animation. Renji never looked as good as he did in episode 17.

XxChris43xX 2006-01-02 00:04

Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/9c450a52.gif

I mean, Ichigo really gives Byakuya a run for his money. He wasn't expecting Ichigo to be so fast and nearly cut his throat almost twice. It was a great fight mainly because you get to see these badasses at their full strength duke it out. Or did we truly see Byakuya's true strength? We got to ask ourselves that because even after the fight, Byakuya still had enough strength to literally disapear from there...

babuji 2006-01-02 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by grss1982

Yep, the best fighting scene is in these 2 episodes.

Slayjunkie 2006-01-02 01:04

for sure byakuya vs ichigo mostly because i felt very fullfilled and felt that it had a good suspensful start, climatic middle and a kickass ending. it felt complete and not rushed and there were tons of new moves introduced. even though hollow ichigo freaked the crap out of me it was still interesting to get that arc introduced a little more.
also byakuya vs renji (even though renji got owned... ummm what is that 3x now??) bankai's just do it for me plus the geyser of blood is so funny and entertaining.

Ziv 2006-01-02 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxChris43xX
Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/9c450a52.gif

I mean, Ichigo really gives Byakuya a run for his money. He wasn't expecting Ichigo to be so fast and nearly cut his throat almost twice. It was a great fight mainly because you get to see these badasses at their full strength duke it out. Or did we truly see Byakuya's true strength? We got to ask ourselves that because even after the fight, Byakuya still had enough strength to literally disapear from there...

lol. I just scrolled down to the pic in your post whilst listening to sandstorm (the techno song). It fits perfectly.