AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Will Naruto and Nine Tail ever become friends? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34330)

Half Demon 2006-07-19 23:53

[Manga] Will Naruto and Nine Tail ever become friends?

well, in the when naruto start borrowing powers from nine tail, he used call him weak and brat, but later in the manga actually nine tail startcalling him by his proper name (naruto) and in the some points where naruto desperately needes the nine tails power some he showed some emotions.

i would like know ur thoughts about naruto and kyubi the nine tail.

xTwilightx 2006-07-20 00:19

*hands you a package titled "Hooked on Phonics"* I think i understand what you'er saying, and you know it might eventually happen. It most likely will take place in the last Arc though because that would result in naruto reaching his full potential because Kyuubi + Naruto = Friends = INSANE power

tatami 2006-07-20 04:40

somehow i belive that naruto will eventually leave kyubi deep inside him wont use his chakra and stop his leaking chakra into him.or even may be akatsuki will take kyubi out?

Usuratonkachi 2006-07-20 05:59

This is an interesting topic. I think the two of them will come to terms with each other, even if it won't exactly be called 'friends'. I don't actually have anything that would support this idea, but throughout the series it's shown that Naruto has a way of making friends and having the people around him accept him.
I don't know. I for one, think that Naruto and Kyuubi will get along. But yes, I agree that it will be in one of the last arcs.

Luminion Lancer 2006-07-20 08:54

Friends?

-Well Naruto can make even the most socialy detatched beings in history his friends. I don't see how a 1000+ year old demon fox that can destroy the world would be any different...If they do indeed become friends, and most likely they will, would we see the great Kyuubi no Yoko act like his container? LOL now there's an entertaining thought.

Aines 2006-07-20 10:00

I think they will fight in the end (maybe akatsuki will take kyubi out of naruto)

Luminion Lancer 2006-07-20 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aines
I think they will fight in the end (maybe akatsuki will take kyubi out of naruto)

-Good idea, if Naruto wouldn't have to die in the process of getting the Kyuubi extracted. So for now it would be better for the both of them to become buddies than continue to be at odds.

Aines 2006-07-20 10:20

Gaara is still alive. I guess Kishimoto could do the trick again

Luminion Lancer 2006-07-20 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aines
Gaara is still alive. I guess Kishimoto could do the trick again

-I highly doubt that there's another person who is able to revive the dead like Chiyo could. And if there really is another then it may be Tsunade but her dying in exchange for Naruto's life is depressing as well...

Missilebuster 2006-07-20 11:50

im pretty sure the kyuubi just wants to get out and kill people so i dont think they will ever be "friends" but he might come to respect him

scorpio516 2006-07-20 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usuratonkachi
This is an interesting topic. I think the two of them will come to terms with each other, even if it won't exactly be called 'friends'. I don't actually have anything that would support this idea, but throughout the series it's shown that Naruto has a way of making friends and having the people around him accept him.
I don't know. I for one, think that Naruto and Kyuubi will get along. But yes, I agree that it will be in one of the last arcs.

I somewhat agree. The MAIN theme has been loneliness/alone and how to deal with it and overcome it. Gaara, Naruto, Sauske, even Neiji and Hinata a little bit. One has to think if your the most powerful demon in the world and destroy everything you come in contact with, youd get a little lonely too.

Dark-Silence 2006-07-21 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio516
I somewhat agree. The MAIN theme has been loneliness/alone and how to deal with it and overcome it. Gaara, Naruto, Sauske, even Neiji and Hinata a little bit. One has to think if your the most powerful demon in the world and destroy everything you come in contact with, youd get a little lonely too.

so true, so true, but i think eventullay will one day use up all the charkra, ......dont shout at me if im wrong, i wacth naruto in canada, so im not that far in the story yet.

Mr. DJ 2006-07-21 20:32

respect for one another perhaps...friends? unlikely

cheese4u 2006-07-21 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjTrizz
respect for one another perhaps...friends? unlikely

I agree once kyuubi is released from Naruto (and it is going to happen people) he's going to run amuck just like he did all those years ago. After that who knows maybe if Naruto defeats him then they'll become friends.

Negs 2006-07-21 21:49

It would be the gheyest thing evar if these two were to strike up a friendship.

Sairon 2006-07-22 14:47

First of I'm almost certain kyuubi won't be released given the history of this genre. Kyuubi is what makes naruto special, and I bet in the very last couple of episodes he will use his super duper über special move which only he can do because of the enormous chakra of Kyuubi. He might be released for a couple of episodes and go berserk, but if that happens he will get resealed in Naruto in order to maintain status quo.

I think Kyuubi will accept that he's in fact a prison inside Naruto, and that he will gain respect of Naruto, as suggested before. This is almost required for him to unleash the super duper über special move.

IF Kyuubi was released then naturaly he won't run around and be a cozy little fox playing with villagers though.

tatami 2006-07-22 14:50

naruto is trying not to use kyubi chakra didnt u noticed that?also his chacra is more powerfull according to yamato

neoko 2006-07-22 18:43

His personality could be something like ... That frog boss guy ;P

Gaara-Irukafan 2006-07-22 20:02

I think that naruto and the kyubi will be friends, and that the kyubi liked naruto since the time he got sealed away. Thats why he helped naruto beat the snot out of haku
and other randome people.

tatami 2006-07-23 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaara-Irukafan
I think that naruto and the kyubi will be friends, and that the kyubi liked naruto since the time he got sealed away. Thats why he helped naruto beat the snot out of haku
and other randome people.

r u for real? there is no way kyubi could actually like naruto...he is sealed inside that kid...he helped naruto cuz if he dont naruto dies and if naruto dies kyubi dies too...