AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shuffle! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   If you can pick who will you pick? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26917)

Rin-Kun 2005-12-25 23:24

If you can pick who will you pick?

If you could would you like to have Ama as a wife and Asa as a daughter or Asa as wife and Ama as mother in law?

I made this because i'm really really bored!

And I rather have Asa as a wife becuase i like Asa more. Hope you pick the same!^^

Xellos-_^ 2005-12-25 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rin-Kun
If you could would you like to have Ama as a wife and Asa as a daughter or Asa as wife and Ama as mother in law?

I made this because i'm really really bored!

Ama, Loli-MILF, what more is there to say :naughty:

if i pick Asa, i will get a five yr sentence and a roommate name bruno :twitch:

Rion Steiner 2005-12-25 23:30

Ama is original to me XD, but It kinda feels wierd having Asa as your daughter. But seriously my life would be heaven with Ama.

Just hope that I wont die in the end too :upset: :upset:

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-25 23:30

i voted for Asa as wife...not because i dont want Ama as wife but imagine Ama as mother in law...
Asa: Im going to work, take care of my mom...
Me: I will
*door shuts"
Me: Oh Ama, hehehe

Rion Steiner 2005-12-25 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
i voted for Asa as wife...not because i dont want Ama as wife but imagine Ama as mother in law...
*door shuts"

Wth..... Wtf..... You are a very dangerous person :frustrated:. Feels like heaven though :D

Rin-Kun 2005-12-25 23:32

Cool i would have thought people will think this is stupid never thought it would be like this!^^

PersocomChi 2005-12-25 23:44

Quote:

*door shuts"

lol nice, thats right get them both ^_^. Lie to Asa and have fun with Ama :heh:

Kamui4356 2005-12-25 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rin-Kun
Cool i would have thought people will think this is stupid never thought it would be like this!^^

You're underestimating the perversion... er dedication of shuffle forum goers.:heh:

Anyway, loli + MILF = win, thus I voted for Ama-san. Plus, Xellos brings up a good point against Asa in this poll...:uhoh: Though that might not apply in this state, I'd have to check the laws.:heh:

Rin-Kun 2005-12-25 23:48

In olden days you could of had more than 1 wife! y did the law change!!

Rion Steiner 2005-12-25 23:52

Of course do you think that women would want that? I dont think there is a single woman who would agree with polygamy. Its a symbol of men overpowering women femini-something like that.

Rin-Kun 2005-12-25 23:54

ok...... didn't quite get that

Lina Inverse 2005-12-25 23:56

I don't like marriage, it's far too constricting :rolleyes:
I'll take Asa over Ama any time though :D

Cereal 2005-12-25 23:57

i mean u still get to spend time with both if u pick either one XD

Rin-Kun 2005-12-26 00:34

ya Ceral is right if u be bad to the mother in law the daughter might devorce you unless ASA doesn't care about AMA.

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-26 00:44

Rion Steiner: there's Polygamy in various religions...example Islam...
but women with many husbands does not exist...

Furudanuki 2005-12-26 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rion Steiner
Of course do you think that women would want that? I dont think there is a single woman who would agree with polygamy. Its a symbol of men overpowering women femini-something like that.

Polygamy does not always refer to one man with multiple wives. That is called polygyny, and it is the most commonly seen form of polygamy. But other forms of polygamy include polyandry (one woman / multiple husbands) and group marriages (multiple husbands / multiple wives). So if the polygamy in the god realm is not restricted, you could have a Rin + Mayumi + Itsuki grouping just as easily as the frequently mentioned Rin + Asa + Kareha matchup. For that matter, you could have a Rin + Itsuki + Every-girl-including-Tsubomi group! The possibilities aren't endless, but they are numerous. :)

Back on topic - I'd prefer Ama as a wife because:
  1. Ama is beyond cute
  2. Asa is way too young for me
  3. Asa loves Rin, so her heart wouldn't be in it

diekirai 2005-12-26 02:32

"As wife" is weird since I'm a girl, but if it's as a best friend, then it would definitely be Asa. She's outgoing and fun, yet sensible and mature - someone would I'd definitely like to meet ^o^ I really like Ama too, though. She's just very kind and caring >_< Two of my favorite characters

Flo 2005-12-26 02:51

The loli MILF.

Xellos-_^ 2005-12-26 02:55

Quote:

but women with many husbands does not exist...

Crimson, you want to put a little money on that :eyebrow:

Google this: Tibet, Family and Marriage

Polyandry is very rare but it does exist. Most notablely in tibet.

Wrath88 2005-12-26 03:13

I cast the first vote for Ama, but I delayed posting due to the fact that my dad wanted to use the com. Like Kamui said, loli + MILF = Winner