AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) To Love-ru -Trouble- Darkness [manga] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=97093)

Kanon 2010-09-01 03:32

To Love-ru -Trouble- Darkness [manga]

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/759...lrdarkness.jpg

From here.

A ToLove-ru spin-off manga will launch in the November issue of Jump SQ (released on October 4th). From the looks of it, Momo and Yami will be the main heroines this time. No further details have been revealed so far.

Pictures (From here ):

wingman32x 2010-09-01 03:43

Momo as a lead should be awesome. Yami though... we'll see. I'm wondering how the old main cast will be involved. I hope Yui and Lala appear at least marginally.

Equidistant 2010-09-01 03:55

I expected a bit more information to be released in Jump SQ this month. Hopefully some more details will come out soon.

Shinji103 2010-09-01 04:08

Huh, this is gonna feel weird (in a good way) to see the leading heroine roles shift to Yami and Momo. Personally, I'd have preferred Yui over Momo, though. It's interesting though. I wonder why they changed the heroines?

So it looks like they're going to be the main contenders for Rito's affections in this spin-off then, eh? I have to admit that I like it when they do this kind of stuff where they switch between lead heroines for romance. Clannad Tomoy and Kyou episodes, F/SN UBW movie, KGNE Next Season, Kimikiss manga, and Amagami SS. (not that ToLoveRu is as hardcore a romance title as those, but you know what I mean ;) )

Johnny 2010-09-01 04:56

That is a weird combination seeing how it was basically a Yami and Mikan duo most of the time. However, I like Momo's feisty and don't hold back attitude. If they keep it the same it should be fun...

Kanon 2010-09-01 06:51

Forgot to post this one:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2906/v7vxqe7d1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman32x (Post 3221781)
Momo as a lead should be awesome. Yami though... we'll see. I'm wondering how the old main cast will be involved. I hope Yui and Lala appear at least marginally.

It looks like Momo and Nana will attend school since they're wearing the uniform, so I'm sure the old cast will still appear. Hopefully, Mikan will get more screentime than in the original manga, being Yami's best friend and all.

DragoZERO 2010-09-01 07:05

Why Rito again? Well, they are part of his harem, so it's not like they can introduce another guy, but still...lol.

kenjiharima 2010-09-01 07:08

A toloveru MOYAMI series.

loli over load!

Mikan must be there! :D

Equidistant 2010-09-01 07:17

Mikan and Yami come as a pair, same as Momo and Nana.

DragoZERO 2010-09-01 07:19

We don't know anything outside of what those pictures tell us. It may very well be a continuation of the story. :heh:

Ashaman 2010-09-01 07:45

Its kind of odd that Momo and Nana attend school - I've always thought that they were Mikan's age- if they all seem to be going to high school, it means its only a one or two year gap between the twins and Lala.

I'm very interested to see what roles Lala and Haruna will play if Yami and Momo become the main heroines.

I get the feeling it will be AU - when I first read ''spin off'' I thought it would be in the same continuity, but I get the feeling it will be more like a re-boot type thing.

Freeter 2010-09-01 08:31

My, how Momo and Yami have grown :naughty:

Can't wait to see Rito get more intimate with Yami, especially after that late development before the series prematurely ended. Dere Yami is just too cute for words :love:

Quote:

I'm very interested to see what roles Lala and Haruna will play if Yami and Momo become the main heroines.
Lala will definitely be the big sister role, cheering both of them on from the sidelines. As for Haruna, Yabuki should just write a panel of her transferring to some other school and phase her out entirely after that whole mess :p

Mizuno 2010-09-01 08:34

I don't mind Rito again, and hopefully this spinoff will have a proper ending.

It's better than having Ren as the hero(ine).

Equidistant 2010-09-01 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3222040)
I don't mind Rito again, and hopefully this spinoff will have a proper ending.

It's better than having Ren as the hero(ine).

They could just leave out the males entirely...

kenjiharima 2010-09-01 08:43

This is the loli spin off. :heh:

Wonder how'll it go.

Mizuno 2010-09-01 08:50

And I wonder if Yami becomes one of the main heroines, will her personality change slightly? At least she wouldn't try to kill Rito at every possible chance right? :D

Kanon 2010-09-01 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess (Post 3222048)
They could just leave out the males entirely...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3222055)
And I wonder if Yami becomes one of the main heroines, will her personality change slightly? At least she wouldn't try to kill Rito at every possible chance right? :D

Yami will kill Rito in the first chapter and inherit his harem. Thus begins the greatest (harem) yuri manga of all time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 3221927)
A toloveru MOYAMI series.

loli over load!

Mikan must be there! :D

I wouldn't classify Momo as a loli, she's already quite well-endowed :p (& I think she's only a year younger than Lala, right?). And yes, Mikan MUST be there!

kenjiharima 2010-09-01 10:38

Quote:

I wouldn't classify Momo as a loli, she's already quite well-endowed
What do you mean?

turns around ....

!!!

http://j.imagehost.org/t/0952/momolooknanan.jpg

Ohhh My! Hello...hello. :love:

notme 2010-09-01 10:56

Momo was my favorite by the end of the series so I am glad she is coming back with a larger role.

Her teasing Rito was always great.

DragoZERO 2010-09-01 10:58

Damn. I forgot how well the girls are drawn in this series. Well, the art is what kept it afloat for so long after all.