AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Poll: Least favorite character? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=10444)

JecKeL 2004-03-28 22:00

Least favorite character?

I was just wondering who is everyone's LEAST favorite character?

I really don't like Usopp. He's a good character, but if I had to choose which one I didn't like most it would be him. He just looks so damn stupid =P

eLstar 2004-03-28 22:22

I don't have any least favourite character. I like them all.

Icer 2004-03-28 22:22

Anime as of episode 89-
I dont particularly dislike anybody, but as for my "least favorite" sort-of-main character would be Vivi.

Manga-
Spoiler:

Lexander 2004-03-29 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dranz
I don't have any least favourite character. I like them all.

You said it :). Each one of them has his own type of hipness :) ... actually i take that back ... Coby sucked ... :/

Tommy 2004-03-29 03:18

Without a doubt Coby. I believe he is the reason why so many people are turned off by this show at the begining. Hell even I was frustrated with the first couple of episodes until Coby left. Thank goodness he didn't become a permanant member of Luffys crew.

Oh yeah almost forgot, Ussop rules!

Sethi 2004-03-29 07:52

My least favorite character Apis, i am still having nightmare about that damn arc, also the girl is annoying and her devil power is the most useless one of all.

ace firefist 2004-03-29 09:21

Mine Would Be...........

I THINK IT WOULD BE........................COBY
:confused: :hmm:

YEAH IT IS....THE FIRSTBHIM THAT IS....

TOO MUCH OF A WIMP AND HE SAYS IMPOSSIBLE TOO MANY DAMN TIMES. :mad:

Jn183 2004-03-29 09:51

I would say VIVI. Somehow, she just annoy me. :X

Vicious 2004-03-29 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethi
My least favorite character Apis, i am still having nightmare about that damn arc, also the girl is annoying and her devil power is the most useless one of all.

I second that.
Apis is the most annoying character in One Piece, without a doubt. Other character that I didn't like at all is Ms. Merry Christmas. She's annoying and lame too.

From Luffy's group, I like them all :D

Sai 2004-03-29 19:07

i can't stand Coby :frustrated: that @!$$@%#@# makes me wanna beat stuff up! grrrrrrr

Nyssane 2004-03-29 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
I second that.
Apis is the most annoying character in One Piece, without a doubt. Other character that I didn't like at all is Ms. Merry Christmas. She's annoying and lame too.

*GASP!* Blasphemy! Miss Merrychristmas rox0rz

The characters I don't like:
- Koby (although I liked the side-story eps)
- Eric
- Nico Robin
- Buchi (fat Nyaban brother -- he was just so...ew)
- Don Kreig
- Conis

Kizoa 2004-03-30 00:04

Yup, definately Coby...=.=
Can't stand him saying, "Impossible, impossible..." All the time...><

Pendragon2879 2004-03-30 20:05

I don't know. At first, I just thought Coby was the reason One Piece hasn't caught on. When I first began watching the show, I thought the first episode wasn't great at all. Coby was just such a chicken and his ambition wasn't the best thing I had heard. I mean, wasn't he scared of that Alvia woman for like a year? But he really redeemed himself in his little side story in episodes those two episodes, I think 68-69.

Rasengan 2004-03-30 20:35

Vivi, Apis and Don Kreig.

In Manga -

Spoiler:

scoopnokes 2004-03-30 20:39

i don't mean any trouble but i really think Ussop is annoying. I mean he is funny but i just think bleh

eLstar 2004-03-30 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
I second that.

From Luffy's group, I like them all :D

I take it back.

Spoiler:

Nine Devil 2004-03-31 07:48

damn you guyz Coby is cool first yes he was a chicken but he will be a great admiral later on!

And the one who hates Usop damn you he is one of the most funny characters!Just wait
Spoiler:

Time_Break 2004-03-31 10:26

Tashigi. I'm very rarely annoyed by a character, but she was really irritating.

Jn183 2004-04-01 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nine Devil
damn you guyz Coby is cool first yes he was a chicken but he will be a great admiral later on!

And the one who hates Usop damn you he is one of the most funny characters!Just wait
Spoiler:

Totally agree..especially Usopp have quite a few hilarious moment while strawhat crew was in Arabasta(the country)
Spoiler:
Omg... I lmfao on that one.

Anyway, since I just rewatch the drum country arc..I just remember a few more annoying characters. That factory, afro and arrow trio. They are worst than Mr.4 and co. to me

Gold_Rogers 2004-04-02 03:40

Apis...I stopped watching One Piece because of her and her damn arc. Annoying, poorly developed, boring arc. And I have almost 30 more episodes of OP sitting on my HDD not being watched, all because of HER! :(
(I must persevere....)

Coby didn't annoy me that much, I was too busy focusing on Luffy and Zoro.

And yeah, those Nyaban brothers were annoying.

Tashigi was somewhat annoying.

Eric is also one of my least favorite characters. :( Come to think of it, the Apis arc might just have been the worst anime arc I have ever watched...