AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Bakemonogatari - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85379)

Pellissier 2009-08-20 11:06

Bakemonogatari - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Bakemonogatari, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Miyuki-ism 2009-08-20 11:30

I have no idea whats going to happen next. Is it going to pick up exactly where we left off? Senjougahara is probably thinking: "Eh, he probably got hit by a train." XD

zato_1one 2009-08-20 12:59

Is it already aired? I think it's more than 20+ hours until it's aired.

Pellissier 2009-08-20 13:18

My mistake, I thought it was going to air on early night (like 2:00/2,30) of august 21 japanese time (hence now, or just aired), instead it'll air on late evening, 11 PM. A bit less than 20 hours from now on. Sorry but schedule changings, different timezones and 40°C everyday quite tricked me.

qwertyman 2009-08-20 17:01

I'm going to give this episode a pre-emptive 10 and hope it lives up to that.

rocket 2009-08-20 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertyman (Post 2593942)
I'm going to give this episode a pre-emptive 10 and hope it lives up to that.

LOL

Normally I'd say that was quite optimistic, but in this case it may well be warranted!

mannish_boy 2009-08-21 10:31

I got some pics of ep7 on 2ch.
Can't wait till subs are out!

Spoiler for monkey girl:

sirn 2009-08-21 11:01

Spoiler for complaint, complaint, complaint:

apr 2009-08-21 11:28

I'm glad they included the scene, but it does lose some impact when you have to wait two weeks.

I don't really mind the room, it was funny how they handled it. I was a bit less amused at how much dialogue and backstory was cut, but looking at the novel, it turns out my memory was jumbled and it should show up in ep 8. Well, they probably cut a lot of other things, but I don't remember it anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Decent episode, except for the ridiculously long scene with the human hand.

ickem 2009-08-21 13:29

The hand was annoying and the books were crappy. I was looking forward to the the trash... It's funny how they mention the wall, but didn't show it. Maybe they'll add those scenes when the dvd/blu-ray is released. The only thing that really disappointed me was the they left the entire belt episode out of it, though.

I do love the dai-service and "be in a state of bliss until you can move":p.

ThoHell 2009-08-21 13:40

O_o Senjougahara in her strange way is scary cute, gotta love it. But lately there hasn't been enough of her. Need more Senjougahara! Oh, how long have they been together now? It seems like it's been a while from that girls descriptions....

ickem 2009-08-21 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThoHell (Post 2595700)
O_o Senjougahara in her strange way is scary cute, gotta love it. But lately there hasn't been enough of her. Need more Senjougahara! Oh, how long have they been together now? It seems like it's been a while from that girls descriptions....

They've been an official couple for about 2 weeks and it's been about 3 weeks since they met on the stairs.

Tyabann 2009-08-21 14:05

The first posts for each episode are always "the novel readers bitching". :rolleyes:

Despite this, I love each and every episode. This says something about the quality of the original material if so much can be cut and it can still remain awesome.

qwertyman 2009-08-21 14:37

I loved this episode. It deserved a pre-emptive 10.

Kanbaru is made of awesome and I would rather have Kanbaru x Araragi (even though Kanbaru is, well... yeah). Senjougahara just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Iyaa~!

zato_1one 2009-08-21 14:42

Raw was released really fast this time. The bad thing is that I couldn't understand it at all. :heh: Have to wait for sub. :D

I expected to see new OP though. May be next episode?

Polarpew 2009-08-21 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by zato_1one (Post 2595811)
Raw was released really fast this time. The bad thing is that I couldn't understand it at all. :heh: Have to wait for sub. :D

I expected to see new OP though. May be next episode?

Well i'm guessing that the OP for each corresponding girl will be the last episode of each arc or the last episode in the arc that they manage to fit in an OP.

Loved the first scene, was great because I made sure to rewatch Episode 6 right before watching the raw

Shouldn't we be voting in the poll AFTER watching it in subs?

aulzon 2009-08-21 15:13

Skimmed over the RAW, there is not that much Senjougahara in this episode to my dismay. The first scene was awesome though, it is pretty nice to see Senjougahara show some affection to Araragi by patting his head and "service" him while he was down.

Tyabann 2009-08-21 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polarpew (Post 2595857)
Shouldn't we be voting in the poll AFTER watching it in subs?

Hah, this is nothing. I've seen people vote in polls without even watching the episode.

zato_1one 2009-08-21 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by aulzon (Post 2595859)
The first scene was awesome though, it is pretty nice to see Senjougahara show some affection to Araragi by patting his head and "service" him while he was down.

That was very lovely scene. It was a nice touch from Senjougahara. My feeling was totally opposite with the last scene from previous episode. This time she felt so warm. IMO :cool:

Zetsubo 2009-08-21 15:29

Did the ahoge wag like a puppy tail ?