AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Meehlimo 2006-09-11 20:54

I already bought a MG Gundam F-91.

Rich 2006-09-11 21:18

sigh but too bad that Saviour couldn't last long in Destiny. i almost cried when i saw Freedom destroy Saviour, Saviour was one of my favorite too...!

SNT1 2006-09-11 21:24

While I do admit that Saviour is a decent looking MS, I dont understand its cult following i'm seeing here....but that's just me.

DarkWarrior 2006-09-11 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by a03
sigh but too bad that Saviour couldn't last long in Destiny. i almost cried when i saw Freedom destroy Saviour, Saviour was one of my favorite too...!

What's irritating to me is that the animators were too lazy to show it actually being destroyed. One flash and Saviour was in a dozen pieces. Same thing with Chaos vs Freedom. I was really hoping that they'd change this in the SE, but my wishes didn't come true. :heh:

Rich 2006-09-11 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWarrior
What's irritating to me is that the animators were too lazy to show it actually being destroyed. One flash and Saviour was in a dozen pieces. Same thing with Chaos vs Freedom. I was really hoping that they'd change this in the SE, but my wishes didn't come true. :heh:

yesh i know.... and we didn't see much saviour action.. sigh* sucha a gundam destryoed by freedom like that.... -______-||| it's design is pretty unique too... it can turn into a red plane X) HAHA like probably the first "original" gundam X)

grandmaster192 2006-09-12 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by a03
yesh i know.... and we didn't see much saviour action.. sigh* sucha a gundam destryoed by freedom like that.... -______-||| it's design is pretty unique too... it can turn into a red plane X) HAHA like probably the first "original" gundam X)

The epyon could turn into a red plane....

kct 2006-09-12 03:21

Epyon looks more like a dragon lol.

MrNotalk 2006-09-12 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga
The design is way better than Aegis :D

The design is in no way better, at least the Aegis is Original, unlike the copy pasta half ass transformation that is Saviour. It's pretty much a gundam lying face down. which there's already a couple of Gundam that transformed in a similar way. The 2 cannons on the back is way too long and large. Can this gundam even sit down or knee down without taking all the space in the hanger? I bet all the Mechanic on the Minverva were kinda happy that the Saviour was Savioured, because having a Mobile suit with HUGE non-removable backpack can't be fun moving around inside a small hanger. It's like someone parked a extra long truck in your auto repair shop.

grandmaster192 2006-09-12 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kct
Epyon looks more like a dragon lol.

lol....When I was a kid I always called the The Wing Zero and Epyons MA mode Space ship mode....

cyw1988 2006-09-12 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNotalk
The design is in no way better, at least the Aegis is Original, unlike the copy pasta half ass transformation that is Saviour. It's pretty much a gundam lying face down. which there's already a couple of Gundam that transformed in a similar way. The 2 cannons on the back is way too long and large. Can this gundam even sit down or knee down without taking all the space in the hanger? I bet all the Mechanic on the Minverva were kinda happy that the Saviour was Savioured, because having a Mobile suit with HUGE non-removable backpack can't be fun moving around inside a small hanger. It's like someone parked a extra long truck in your auto repair shop.

lol...chill out man.... sounds like you got some big issues with the saviour haha... but anyway, i guess what duotiga meant was its design as a mobile suit as a whole. Like I mentioned before the Aegis was too complicated a mobile suit. Original and cool it was but then i think its pretty much down to what the person thinks suits him. I for one think that the force impulse looks good(i dunno how many of you think so but yea). I thought Destiny was a little "rojak"(malay for mixture) at 1st but the more i looked at it, the more i grew to like it for some whatever odd reason.

Let me put it another way, its something like fashion. Some of us like to dress in ordinary suits and ties but others go the extra mile and wear gothic outfits. And again we don't say they look ugly in those do we? Just my 2cents =X

J_Ridden 2006-09-12 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyw1988
Like I mentioned before the Aegis was too complicated a mobile suit.

If you think Aegis is too complicated, try to understand Regenerate's design :eyespin:

srb 2006-09-12 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by a03
it's design is pretty unique too... it can turn into a red plane X) HAHA like probably the first "original" gundam X)

Gundam Airmaster

Zeta Gundam

Not the first Gundam with an alternate plane mobile armor form.

cyw1988 2006-09-12 05:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Ridden
If you think Aegis is too complicated, try to understand Regenerate's design :eyespin:

Regenerate is the purple MS that uses parts from the Aegis and is one of the 3 suits that were designed together with the providence right?? I always thought that it made a better badass final boss for the anime than the providence did.

grandmaster192 2006-09-12 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by srb
Gundam Airmaster

Zeta Gundam

Not the first Gundam with an alternate plane mobile armor form.

Saviour looks a hell of alot better then those MS IMO....I'm a sucker for those red MS....

MakubeX2 2006-09-12 06:53

Bandai needs to give the Sazabi and Nu Gundam the Version 2 treatment.

After that release a MG Nightingale and Hi-Nu based the Ver 2 Sazabi and Nu.

How many old time fan will kill for that.

Traks 2006-09-12 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Bandai needs to give the Sazabi and Nu Gundam the Version 2 treatment.

After that release a MG Nightingale and Hi-Nu based the Ver 2 Sazabi and Nu.

How many old time fan will kill for that.

Many modelers would kill for those kits.

J_Ridden 2006-09-12 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyw1988
Regenerate is the purple MS that uses parts from the Aegis and is one of the 3 suits that were designed together with the providence right?? I always thought that it made a better badass final boss for the anime than the providence did.

Yup, I think the same!
It was one of the nuclerar MS build by Zaft and it's using Aegis' frame as a basis. It was much bigger than regular suits (about 35 meter high). It also has a propulsion system similar to the METEOR units'.
I don't know if it was built at the same time as Providence, but it belongs to the same line as Freedom, Justice, Testament and Providence (Regenerate is number 11). And yes, I would have loved to see someone like Raww piloting this thing :cool:

cyw1988 2006-09-12 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Bandai needs to give the Sazabi and Nu Gundam the Version 2 treatment.

After that release a MG Nightingale and Hi-Nu based the Ver 2 Sazabi and Nu.

How many old time fan will kill for that.

I am so with you for that.... Although i am still liking the current versions... Damn it!! Sazabi MG was my 1st MG kit coz i couldn't find any cheaper 1/100 kits for it... =X... Nu came abit later after the price drop.

@J_ridden: Well I am not really one that likes complex suits haha. So far I think for seed, the strike Gundam is my favourite followed by freedom and then blitz and duel tied at 3rd place.

DarkWarrior 2006-09-12 08:24

Mobile suit designs are a personal taste. Obviously some will like a certain design while others may disagree. There's no point in arguing.. it's as dumb as arguing over a favorite color. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2
After that release a MG Nightingale and Hi-Nu based the Ver 2 Sazabi and Nu.

How many old time fan will kill for that.

Screw version 2.0s, we have much more MS that need MG treatment. Gundam X comes to mind. It's true that Nu and Sazabi are getting outdated, but I would prefer getting new MGs rather than 2.0s of the same MS. Hi-Nu and Nightengale would be nice though.

Rich 2006-09-12 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by srb
Gundam Airmaster

Zeta Gundam

Not the first Gundam with an alternate plane mobile armor form.

opps..... i forgot to mention first original alternate plane mobile armor form in GSD XP


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.