AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The generic "Where is it?" Graveyard (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13098)

safiz 2003-11-24 19:40

The generic "Where is it?" Graveyard

Edit by Mod: There have been many requests (intentional or unintentional) asking when the next episode of a particular series is going to be released, or if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing the series. Since there isn't really an answer to such questions (and the fact it's very rude to pester fansub groups in this way), we request people not to make such inquiries.

If there are any posts making such requests, then they will be closed, deleted or simply merged into this generic "Where is it?" thread. Remember:
  • Fansubs are provided for free. Therefore the fansub groups owe you NOTHING. Which means you have no right to demand anything.
  • Fansub groups should be able to take as long as they feel necessary to release the next episode.
  • Fansubbing takes time. It's not an instant process. It's amazing it usually only takes a few days for some anime, but don't complain when it takes longer. Remember, fansubbers have a life too.
  • Before something can be fansubbed, it actually has to air first in Japan. So it's not very smart to ask why there aren't a whole lot more episodes yet.
  • Most important of all: Be Patient!
Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for when stuff will be released
    Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

Now we return to the original post...
---
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

Tenken 2003-11-25 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by safiz
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

I don't think they have been released by any fansub group yet. Hopefully they are working on them. I'm patiently waiting on their release too.

Ookami 2003-12-17 12:09

Where is Grappler Baki 2 - 13 ???

I ve waited 2 weeks now for the new episode 13 of grappler baki 2 ... where is it?
Please write back if u know something.

Superchop 2003-12-17 13:01

Wait longer...that's all anyone can say to you...

Do not ask for when stuff will be released
Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

WooHyuk2Be 2004-01-14 23:02

Grappler Baki 2... -_-

They dont seem to follow a pattern of episode releases...does anyone happen to know when ep 14 will be available?

NoSanninWa 2004-01-14 23:04

Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released!

Cyrex 2004-02-01 12:31

Aoki Densetsu Shoot!!!

Hey Guys,

can somebody please tell me where I can find some episodes of "Aoki Densetsu Shoot"??? It would be great!

Thanks!

Cyrex

Biohazard 2004-02-01 12:37

First of all you should see if it's licensed. If it is, you better don't ask here, since asking for licensed stuff is not allowed.

I suggest you to read the rules ASAP.

2nd, if this series is not licensed, this should've been postet into anime general. ^^

Flash_Squirrel 2004-02-01 12:42

---Moved---> General Chat.

diabolistic 2004-02-01 13:18

First off... one of my favorite animes of all time!

Secondly.. this anime IS licensed, and it is incredibly rare to find, i've only been able to locate the vhs versions (and those cost up to $70CAD per tape)

ElvenPath 2004-02-01 16:23

-> DVD & Licensed

Thread moved

Keitaro 2004-02-01 20:18

hm.. I don' think this series is licensed but I might be wrong.

diabolistic - r u sure they weren't VHS bootlegs of some sort, also do you know who licensed it.

Cyrex 2004-02-03 05:50

Thx

Thx for the answers. :D

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong??? :(

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board. :)

cu
Cyrex

Keitaro 2004-02-03 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrex
Thx for the answers. :D

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong??? :(

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board. :)

cu
Cyrex

Naruto isn't licensed. Just because its a newer anime doesn't mean its licensed.

fredodu94 2004-02-27 13:44

grappler baki 1

why this serie isn't finish???it's a superb serie of martial art and i m fond of that if someone know if the end will be fansubbed tell me please because i m disappointed................/

Superchop 2004-02-27 15:36

Quote:

Do not ask for when stuff will be released
The end will be fansubbed when the time comes...if it's dropped (which i doubt it is)...find something else to watch...no point in crying and/or being dissappointed over something as minor as a single series...

Za Paper 2004-05-01 10:23

Woohoo! new ep by soldats.

mirichan 2004-05-01 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Za Paper
Woohoo! new ep by soldats.

Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).

I wish there was a place one could check for which episodes are arcs... oh well, the last 30 secs (after the next episode preview) were funny (big Miki-san fan, here :) ).

Ori 2004-05-01 19:06

I know what you mean there is not fan support for this anime. I got till book 12 in the manga now.... and guess what?! They teased me with the beginning Nine Dragon guy mystery but they never finish solveing it! They just left it dangling and moved on to other mysteries! >< sob.

Hao Asakura 2004-05-03 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirichan
Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).

I'm so glad to see that Soldats still continue this series. Aarrgghh....after the long waiting period, now ep 17 ended in cliffhanger. This is truly tormenting.

EDIT: Just checked the official site http://www.tbs.co.jp/tantei-q/story/index.html
and it seems like this arc is quite long (started from ep 16 and going to end on 21). Damn...long way to go. Hope Soldats keeps up with their works.