AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Winter 2013 : Your Expectations and Anticipated Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116260)

MisaoFan 2012-11-15 14:39

Winter 2013 : Your Expectations and Anticipated Series

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
My most anticipated shows include :

Vivid Red Operation
Expectation Level : High
Reason : I recently became a fan of cute girls doing badass things since Madoka Magica, so I'm going to give it a definite shot. The sci-fi environment and the moe girls in hotpants fascinates me a lot, and I hope it delivers a good story to enjoy as well.

Gen Urobuchi's Unnamed Next Project
Expectation Level : High
Reason : I heard this show will air in January, and since Gen Urobuchi, the mastermind behind Madoka Magica and Psycho-Pass will write the concept, it's an instant win for me.

Date A Live
Expectation Level : Medium
Reason : Every new season need a bunch of action harems and Date A Live is one of them. I especially love the Tsunako's visuals and I'm reading the manga as well.

Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo ?
Expectation Level : Low
Reason : I like this kind of harem shows, so of course I'll watch it.

Continuing shows from previous seasons :

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (fall)
Psycho-Pass (fall)

Just like every other seasons, I'm going to give everything a shot.

RRW 2012-11-15 14:45

well so far nothing interest me other than few movie.

i guess is good time for me to take break from anime

mangamuscle 2012-11-15 15:02

This is a copy/paste from another site for completeness sake:

Series not listed on the chart:

Yama no Susume
Premiere: January 2013
Studio: 8bit
Network: Tokyo MX/UHF
Comment: Listed by Countdown, FansubDB, and confirmed by ANN, which also confirms the studio and network listed by FansubDB.

Youkai Watch
Premiere: January 2013
Studio: ?
Network: ?
Comment: Listed by Countdown and Fansub Wiki. The anime was confirmed by ANN in an article from about one year ago, although no premiere period is indicated in the article.

Cold~as~Ice 2012-11-15 15:18

you can also go this site they put the pv once they are available
http://www.animeph.com/winter-2013-n...n-preview-list

Richocet 2012-11-15 16:21

^Checked the site and I didn't know Maken-ki Season2 was green-lit or nekomonogatari for that reason
But on-topic apart from a couple movies and ova's I dont have that much interest in the anime line-up, but its subject to change

EDIT: Also saw Denpa Kyoshi on the list!!!

Marcus H. 2012-11-15 18:35

Hmm, only Haganai NEXT takes my interest there.

RDF2050 2012-11-15 20:02

AKB0048!

That is all.

Tyabann 2012-11-15 20:09

I guess it's not surprising given how many series this season are 2-cour, but man, that's kind of weak.

articuzwolf 2012-11-15 20:20

only chihayafuru 2 and maou yuusha ticked my interest so far

but let's just wait for more complete chart

Kirarakim 2012-11-15 20:24

Well the season can suck horribly and the 2nd season of Chihayafuru will still make it worthwhile. So that is my definite must watch.

I also want to check out Maou Yuusha the trailer, synopsis and great seiyuu cast have peaked my interest.

But I will still be following a ton of shows from the fall and previous seasons so I have no shortage of things to watch.

OPN 2012-11-15 20:34

I plan to use this season as the season to watch more of my long ass backlog so i won't be watching nearly as much stuff as a i normally do but what i am watching is:
chihayafuru 2
haganai 2
vivid red
senyuu
sasami san
ore no kanajo
mondai
amnesia

andromeda0201 2012-11-15 20:43

Chihayafuru is at the top of my list, having to wait every week for a new episode will be torturous though

Hakkenden
and Amnesia for the seiyuus. For the latter, most otome game adaptations have been disappointing but hopefully Brains Base will work some miracles.

Savanna Game looks like a mix of Liar Game and Battle Royale.
Sasami-san
seems interesting too, I love hikkimori stories ...but it's SHAFT so...

mistress_kisara 2012-11-15 20:56

Chihayafuru S2 - Most anticipated!

Amnesia - I love the game, Brain's Base make this work!

Hakkenden - I like the seiyuus, it might be good. But I'm keeping my expectations low-medium (since its Studio Deen)

Cuticle Tantei Inaba - The MC is obsessed with his hair and the antagonist is a GOAT! This might be a fun show

Continuing from Fall..
- Psycho-Pass
- Little Busters!
- Zetsuen no Tempest (Not sure if this is 2-cour)
- Magi

Reckoner 2012-11-15 21:29

Well Chihayafuru seems like the only immediate redeeming feature of the season.

Savannah Game sounds interesting as well, but other than that.... This is hella weak.

Hiroi Sekai 2012-11-15 21:37

That list is seriously incomplete; I saw this one about 2 or 3 weeks back. Chihayafuru S2 and Minami-ke S4 for me so far, but I know there will be more.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-16 00:58

To few titles in the current list.

Definitely will watch

Haganai-2
Minami-ke-4
Da Capo-3
Chihayafuru-2
AKB0048-2
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Most probably:

VividRed Operation

I don't know yet about all other titles. Probably I'll decide after ep. 1 of each would be aired

Chiibi 2012-11-16 11:42

Probably just going to watch AKB0048's sequel but you never know.... ;)

Cold~as~Ice 2012-11-16 11:46

I'm really looking forward to some sequals

savannah game looks interesting and so far most of the survival anime have been pretty good.

but i'm really looking forward to this movie

Scarletknive 2012-11-18 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermario13689 (Post 4439939)
That list is seriously incomplete; I saw this one about 2 or 3 weeks back. Chihayafuru S2 and Minami-ke S4 for me so far, but I know there will be more.

To see the complete list, I think its best to check out niconicodouga. They do have a user who will update about "new animes to be released" in that particular season.

If you have an account, go there and find out.(I already bookmarked the link, to keep track of what anime are released, they havent upload the new animes yet so... I can wait.)

Will try out some... Especially AKB0048 second season.

Marcus H. 2012-11-19 01:18

I picked up Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. and Date a Live. Am I correct that Henneko is for Spring and Date a Live is for Winter?

Maoyuu seems interesting with its "politics talk" about the war, although I'd expect it to be like Kiba sans magic of something like that.