AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Air (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Kanon / Air Cameos (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31379)

Minoto 2006-04-23 02:10

Kanon / Air Cameos

Okay, maybe it's all in my head, but every time I see this particular shot, I can't help but think that the two kids look an awful lot like young Ayu and Yuuichi:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Air04-1158.jpg

And on a related note, considering that Ayu, Nayuki, and Makoto did make a brief appearance in episode 2 of Air, what would you think the chances are of there being at least a quick Misuzu cameo (heh) in the new Kanon? Not that I'll need any additional encouragement to watch it, but... ;)

Neaco 2006-04-23 02:30

Wow they do look like them, but I do think the only official cameo is in ep 2.

I've thought about that as well upon hearing about the new Kanon. If it happened to Air why not the other way around right in Kanon remake. All I need Misuzu to say is Gao is that would be enough^^

Note if she appears in Kanon, she may be shown wearing winter clothes which would be a first since AIR is all about summer and never showed anything realted in winter.

npal 2006-04-23 07:48

Well, there was Nayuki, Ayu and Makoto in AIR ep 2 when Yukito asks them if they've seen Misuzu. So maybe, they'll put some AIR characters in the new Kanon, too.

Minoto 2006-04-23 11:20

Good point about the seasonal difference. I can just picture Misuzu all bundled up against the cold, with just enough of her face showing to be recognizeable, saying something like "G-gao...samui..."

Shiroth 2006-04-23 12:09

You never know - we might just get a few characters from CLANNAD appearing in the new Kanon. <3

celcius 2006-04-23 17:51

Or Yumemi~ We might see her welcoming people in some place (seeing as there's no planetarium in the town Kanon happens) *_*

panzerfan 2006-04-23 22:29

or who knows... she might give Taiyaki a try in her cameo.

nani 2006-04-24 11:17

Alternatively, Misuzu and Yukito can make a cameo as themselves on a TV show (similiar to the Potato show in the movie).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neaco
All I need Misuzu to say is Gao is that would be enough^^

Note if she appears in Kanon, she may be shown wearing winter clothes which would be a first since AIR is all about summer and never showed anything realted in winter.

I have posted some winter pictures from Kyo-Ani in the wallpaper thread.:)

Neaco 2006-04-24 20:06

/Neaco swiftly heads over to the wallpaper thread, exceeding the speed of light in the process and causing rifts in Animesuki forum's vBulletin php code.

Minoto 2006-04-24 20:59

Very nice! Thanks for posting those. :)

rei 2006-05-28 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by npal
Well, there was Nayuki, Ayu and Makoto in AIR ep 2 when Yukito asks them if they've seen Misuzu. So maybe, they'll put some AIR characters in the new Kanon, too.

Erm...wasn't Yukito looking for Kano at that time?:confused: Anyway, I would love to see Misuzu & Yukito making an appearance in the new Kanon :)

npal 2006-05-28 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuno
Erm...wasn't Yukito looking for Kano at that time?:confused: Anyway, I would love to see Misuzu & Yukito making an appearance in the new Kanon :)

Could be, don't remember really. I DO remember he was looking for someone :p

Varion 2006-05-28 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuno
Erm...wasn't Yukito looking for Kano at that time?:confused:

Yup, he'd just been sent to give Kano lunch. *marathon rewatched the series yesterday :D*

I think it's extremely likely we'll see Misuzu though, KyoAni do stuff like that :p

npal 2006-05-28 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdra
I think it's extremely likely we'll see Misuzu though, KyoAni do stuff like that :p

Yeah, and maybe Yuuchi will be watching Second Raid :D And we'll see some Bonta-kun walking around.

Neaco 2006-05-28 15:59

Speaking of Kyoto Ani, there may even be some SOS members from Haruhi Suzumiya in the new Kanon as well^^

Kyoto produced anime series for the win!

npal 2006-05-28 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neaco
Speaking of Kyoto Ani, there may even be some SOS members from Haruhi Suzumiya in the new Kanon as well^^

Kyoto produced anime series for the win!

Mikuru Cameo FTW :love:

Shiroth 2006-05-28 16:10

I think Air characters appearing in the new Kanon is more likely to happen then FMP or SOS members - you know Key and all.

The new Kanon anime is going to be 24 episodes long, so at least see Misuzu is a must.

I'd adore it if they added Yukito, but for some reason i can't picture him walking aroun in the snow. ;____;

Rich 2006-05-28 16:12

definetly....... !!!!!!!! this is gonna be a bomb...... Hey Angelsama, let's revive the Kanon thread!!!!

velocity7 2006-07-18 20:43

Either Misuzu or maybe the girl at the end of episode 12? :)

starry_sky45 2006-07-24 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoto
Okay, maybe it's all in my head, but every time I see this particular shot, I can't help but think that the two kids look an awful lot like young Ayu and Yuuichi:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Air04-1158.jpg

And on a related note, considering that Ayu, Nayuki, and Makoto did make a brief appearance in episode 2 of Air, what would you think the chances are of there being at least a quick Misuzu cameo (heh) in the new Kanon? Not that I'll need any additional encouragement to watch it, but... ;)

wow! they really do look like them o.o;; also in another Air episode, there are 2 school girls who look like Ayu and Nayuki