AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   i wish anime was real (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113847)

winterbaby 2012-07-31 20:43

i wish anime was real

I wish anime was real. If anime was real, most girls that are anime-atics would extremley happy!! They would be happy cause the cute guys would be real! And there will be a lot of fights. Then the whole world would be in choas!! Children would be happy! I need your opinion on this topic!!.!.!

Urzu 7 2012-07-31 20:48

I do gotta say, if anime was real, a nice, modest, and dense guy like me would have a harem right now, so that would be a real plus.

winterbaby 2012-07-31 20:52

I know that's why I wished it happened :)

Tempester 2012-07-31 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by winterbaby (Post 4283932)
If anime was real, most girls that are anime-atics would extremley happy!! They would be happy cause the cute guys would be real!

Depends on the "anime" that becomes real. In some anime, the guys aren't that cute.

Quote:

Originally Posted by winterbaby (Post 4283932)
And there will be a lot of fights. Then the whole world would be in choas!!

That's not a good thing, and it wouldn't make children happy. You probably want the world to descend into fighting and chaos because you have a hero complex. Chances say you'd just end up one of the poor people who gets blown up in an random explosion during a fight.

Also, again, not all anime are about fighting. What if you ended up in the world of Aria?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urzu 7 (Post 4283943)
I do gotta say, if anime was real, a nice, modest, and dense guy like me would have a harem right now, so that would be a real plus.

Chances say that you'd end up one of the unlucky guys whose crush ends up in another guy's harem. Even in the harem worlds, there are near-equal numbers of males and females. A lot of guys have to suffer if a small group of guys get harems of 5+ girls.

Urzu 7 2012-07-31 20:59

The best part of this would be that kemonomimis would be real. :cool:

larethian 2012-07-31 21:01

It will be horrifying. The girls may seem cute in anime, but if they are real, they will be horrifying if they have eyes that fill up half their faces.

Urzu 7 2012-07-31 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 4283961)
It will be horrifying. The girls may seem cute in anime, but if they are real, they will be horrifying if they have eyes that fill up half their faces.

We could pretend it is anime meets reality, so no catgirls with freakishly big eyes, but yes to catgirls with blue and green hair and with some of them having magical powers. :)

Kyuu 2012-07-31 21:11

There'd be so many cute girls everywhere... you'd actually get bored of the idea. :uhoh:

Urzu 7 2012-07-31 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4283981)
There'd be so many cute girls everywhere... you'd actually get bored of the idea. :uhoh:

There is always the plethora of traps. :heh:

Master_Yoma 2012-07-31 22:25

If it was real I would be dead from masses blood loss and most likely a lot more people will be to

Archon_Wing 2012-07-31 22:40

But if anime were real, the city you live in would be destroyed every other week. Think of all that money needed to rebuild!

sa547 2012-07-31 22:47

Damn, this thread is golden.

If anime were to be real, Walpurgis Night is going to be a pain in the ass.

Kirito 2012-07-31 22:57

If anime were real then the "fated" romance encounter would become an everyday occurrence for any guy who sucks or longs for romance.

FateAnomaly 2012-07-31 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archon_Wing (Post 4284121)
But if anime were real, the city you live in would be destroyed every other week. Think of all that money needed to rebuild!

Nah, only Tokyo would get destroyed.

bhl88 2012-08-01 01:18

If anime were real, I'd be Nanoha's friend after getting beaten up

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-08-01 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urzu 7 (Post 4283943)

What if you have an ending like School Days?:p

Anyway, animes' plot are great and all, but when you experience it in real life, it is a very freakish experience. Watching animes on your comfortable chair and actually experiencing it is a different thing altogether. For instance, I get hyped up when I watch Kenshin in his epic fight with Shishio, but I will probably crap my pants if I were to be Kenshin. Or, if I have to choose between killing my best friend and saving the world like X/1999, I will be extremely torn. Lastly, if I have to live through the agony in Rumbling Hearts, there will be so much angst I will just stay depressed most of the time. So it's not all bed of roses. To correctly term it, it's bed of thorny roses. I prefer my boring and mundane life.

I used to wish that animes were real. That was 10/11 years ago. But as years go by, you will slowly appreciate life for what it is......and anime for what it is.

Kyuu 2012-08-01 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urzu 7 (Post 4283983)
There is always the plethora of traps. :heh:

Oh yea... THAT too... :twitch:

Revan21 2012-08-01 02:46

If anime was real most guys around the world would die as virgins despite everyone having their own harem :D

And let's not forget, that every house would have a magical girl freeloader and the neighborhoods would be a constant battlefield

Divini 2012-08-01 02:48

Man I don't know, if Anime was real, I'd probably turn into a IRL Lolicon.

Calca 2012-08-01 03:23

There's no way I'd want anime to be real. Eventually someone would be born with some sort of weird power that would destroy the world