AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Sir Dearka 2008-05-24 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaruhess (Post 1611274)
The wierd thing is they gave the extreme blast mode destiny silver plated joints :heh:

Yeah. To tell the truth, when I looked closer I kinda found them a bit off... Destiny had dark joints in the series and then they make'em bright.

Glad to see that more SEED MGs are coming out. I'll get Impulse and IJ for sure to compensate me not having Freedom and Destiny :)

duotiga 2008-05-24 04:17

i want a remake saviour also

subaruhess 2008-05-24 04:41

Oh yes, I see a sword & blast impulse in that master grade phase impulse video. I hope they dont ignore the original justice gundam, freedom master grade needs something or is the impulse stab scene enough?

Meehlimo 2008-05-24 11:12

Well.. i remember in the seed destiny game. athrun could throw his flight pack like a huge boomerang. effects for that would be cool.

Critias 2008-05-24 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meehlimo (Post 1611694)
Well.. i remember in the seed destiny game. athrun could throw his flight pack like a huge boomerang. effects for that would be cool.

IJ just sort of launched the backpack with it's beam stabby things out and it came right back to it. Not exactly thrown though. LOL I mean, that would've been so kick ass tho :heh:

But no seriously, it probably won't have any special effects aside from just being a regular MG. IJ (if that IS gonna be the MG) didn't really have anything "flashy" unlike Destiny and SF.

justsomeguy 2008-05-24 16:23

I hope that IJ's proportions would be correct. In the 1/100 models, the designers included the sensor horn in its head height, and therefore had to squash down the Justice, and shrink the Infinite Justice, when in reality it should have a body similar to the original Freedom.

Sir Dearka 2008-05-24 17:39

Yeah, the HG first Justice kit looked extremely bad in comparison to its TV counterpart, IMO. IJ looked much better but I still found it a bit lacking... Now we might have a MG... I bet it'll look great, judging by the designing direction they took with Impulse.

Astrana 2008-05-24 19:20

I stopped playing with gunpla
busier with school and collecting figma and PVC instead hehehe
but I will have to get the avalanche, it just looks too goood....

Spitfire 2008-05-24 19:37

If were getting an MS of Athruns for the next MG, I Justice or Saviour would be the most likely. I HIGHLY doubt we would get Justice or even Aegis, as its a little too late for them.....then again...we did only just get Launcher and Sword Strike, so you never know.

Sir Dearka 2008-05-24 20:00

I just saw the preview and the whole next Autumn SEED MG message is written on this pinkish colour of Athrun cut by a green line. I bet it is Infinite Justice as I can hardly remember any green elements on Aegis, old Justice or Saviour...

Rey Za Burrel 2008-05-24 20:02

I saw it in red color instead of pink >_>
Hope they will release MG Sword Imp for Autumn

U<3Anime 2008-05-24 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey Za Burrel (Post 1612357)
I saw it in red color instead of pink >_>
Hope they will release MG Sword Imp for Autumn

Uh huh.........................not saying it's impossible but

:uhoh:

beamknight87 2008-05-24 22:05

have you guys seen the recent reviews of the Impulse? seems like the bugger is compatible with every backpack of the CEverse, hell, even with the 1/100 Akatsuki ones o_O. Talk about curious

jackyng222 2008-05-24 23:08

where are the reviews you speak of? Im interested in seeing pics of the impulse with other packs.

Meehlimo 2008-05-24 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1611871)
IJ just sort of launched the backpack with it's beam stabby things out and it came right back to it. Not exactly thrown though. LOL I mean, that would've been so kick ass tho :heh:

But no seriously, it probably won't have any special effects aside from just being a regular MG. IJ (if that IS gonna be the MG) didn't really have anything "flashy" unlike Destiny and SF.

no i mean in the game he did infact detach it n throw it i know the difference.. he has multiple melee moves thats one of my fav..

beamknight87 2008-05-24 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackyng222 (Post 1612618)
where are the reviews you speak of? Im interested in seeing pics of the impulse with other packs.

here ya go (warning, TONS of MG Impulse images, modem killer...):
http://cagallibiz.web.fc2.com/mgimpls.htm

I like how it looks with the Aile Strike pack lol

philmein 2008-05-25 00:19

Ok...
from the review above, I AM SERIOUSLY contemplating on whether I should get the Impulse or not. WTF! As a model, it looks superb, but the fact that Shinn piloted prevents me on buying it. BLAH!

Meehlimo 2008-05-25 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 1612708)
Ok...
from the review above, I AM SERIOUSLY contemplating on whether I should get the Impulse or not. WTF! As a model, it looks superb, but the fact that Shinn piloted prevents me on buying it. BLAH!

rofl... thats one of the reasons i dont like the suit aside from the unnecisary baby blue in the paint scheme it still bothers me after all these years.:heh: still ill buy it its got solid gimicks plus the force pack looks sick.

Critias 2008-05-25 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meehlimo (Post 1612622)
no i mean in the game he did infact detach it n throw it i know the difference.. he has multiple melee moves thats one of my fav..

Yeah I know. I have the game. It's not thrown, it's launched.

jackyng222 2008-05-25 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1612657)
here ya go (warning, TONS of MG Impulse images, modem killer...):
http://cagallibiz.web.fc2.com/mgimpls.htm

I like how it looks with the Aile Strike pack lol

Looks like the person stickered the eyes, it actually looks really good like that. I paint my gundam's eyes, but i think i might start using stickers since it looks good with that shinny look! I like how the akatsuki pack was used.