AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Rising Dragon 2009-11-25 23:13

He's just pointing out the difference between it and the original model.

cupcakes4chris 2009-11-25 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2785700)
He's just pointing out the difference between it and the original model.

Thanks :heh:

pumpkins 2009-11-26 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 2785694)
Whats that have to do with anything...?

cos the purple glow of the gn drive is a nice part of the arche... haha, dunno why he removed it. the supports there instead looks really weird.

vektar 2009-11-26 12:47

Is the GN drive on the arche on the back like exias or on that escape pod thing, i cant tell from the pics on dalongs site.

GrahamAker 2009-11-26 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2786435)
Is the GN drive on the arche on the back like exias or on that escape pod thing, i cant tell from the pics on dalongs site.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ms0n85.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dVfUNpMfEN...0/DSCI0005.JPG

bio9205 2009-11-26 19:08

I lol'd at that subtitle. xD

Anyway, yeah, it's pretty much on the back.

vektar 2009-11-27 01:51

Cool thanks, that was a big help.

duotiga 2009-11-27 06:48

bandai did it again with the boxart

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2659/...cbde5a0e97.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2541/...83a3fb31b1.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2655/...9d7f04a471.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2647/...90919a2c9b.jpg

Kelrys 2009-11-27 08:00

That sucks that the Trans Am kits didn't have parts for the HWS. But Seravee + Seraphim pack is win.

duotiga 2009-11-27 09:50

On the other hand...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/...a0161f7318.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2727/...ee6cee4eb8.jpg

just realise that Yue Jin Gundam is actually Astray gundam

StratoSpear 2009-11-27 10:32

No doubt about that, the forearms and the half-turbine vents on the sides of its head gave it away...

cupcakes4chris 2009-11-27 10:48

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2796/...7e9a6375_o.jpg

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-27 12:37



Well, it was only a matter of time.

Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 15:28

Would not surprise me that they make later Trans-AM versions of the Masurao and Susanowo, and Trans-AM versions of the GNHW type Gundams.

Also they need to make a 007S/G kit to complete the GNHW Gundams, since we've already gotten the GNHW kits for the 00-Raiser, Cherudim, Arios, Seravee, and Seraphim.

Dynamite 2009-11-27 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2788213)
Also they need to make a 007S/G kit to complete the GNHW Gundams, since we've already gotten the GNHW kits for the 00-Raiser, Cherudim, Arios, Seravee, and Seraphim.

The 00 Gundam+GN Sword III already completes it.

Btw, does anyone actually like the look of the Trans Am kits...? Cause to me, they look pretty bad.

Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 2788465)
The 00 Gundam+GN Sword III already completes it.

Btw, does anyone actually like the look of the Trans Am kits...? Cause to me, they look pretty bad.

Well yeah, I know that, but according to the model number of the 00 Seven Sword/G, it too is a GNHW type. I figured it'd go good with the other three, since its considered a Gundam while the 00-Raiser is something more.

Dynamite 2009-11-27 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2788486)
Well yeah, I know that, but according to the model number of the 00 Seven Sword/G, it too is a GNHW type. I figured it'd go good with the other three, since its considered a Gundam while the 00-Raiser is something more.

Don't think so.

Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 2788494)
Don't think so.

Well. Its model number is GN-0000GNHW/7SG, so I do think so.

Dynamite 2009-11-27 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2788500)
Well. Its model number is GN-0000GNHW/7SG, so I do think so.

Er...
Um...

Since when...?

Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 20:06

... since the 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G is a different configuration from the 00 Gundam Seven Sword.

Checking http://www.gundam00.net/V/ms.html, you can see that the 00 Gundam Seven Sword and 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G are two different entries, with the latter being at the bottom. There, it lists the model number as the GN-0000GNHW/7SG.

Dynamite 2009-11-27 20:11

Oh my bad. Didn't see the G.

Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 20:12

Its understandable.

Mister Mister 2009-11-27 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2787871)

I understand they want to milk that frame for all its worth, but could they at least spice it up a little instead of filling month after month with recolors? we already have the GM 2.0 and the RX-78-1 2.0, is it so much to ask that we get the Alex or something in there?

bio9205 2009-11-27 23:13

Oh, for the love of...

Bandai is SERIOUSLY tempting me with those boxarts. They look better than the kits themselves. Lovin' all 4.

LoweGear 2009-11-27 23:23

High Quality MG GN-X lineart and concept CAD art:


Rising Dragon 2009-11-27 23:29

I never realized just how thin the GN-X is...

duotiga 2009-11-28 00:18

i'm wondering hows does the beam sabre storage works for mg gn-x though....

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-28 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2788829)
I never realized just how thin the GN-X is...

Camera adds an extra 10 metric tons.

Okamidum 2009-11-28 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2788879)
i'm wondering hows does the beam sabre storage works for mg gn-x though....

I'm guessing the thigh panel armor moves on a joint some how to expose the beam saber. I love the gimic though. I have a thing for oddly and awesome placed beam sabers(like the rx-78 G or ez-8)

Chiu_fan 2009-11-28 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2788879)
i'm wondering hows does the beam sabre storage works for mg gn-x though....

Me too and I'm also wondering if they'll add the face opening up like in season 1.

SonicSP 2009-11-28 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2788829)
I never realized just how thin the GN-X is...

I think the binders make it look fatter and bulkier,which one of the llinearts is missing.

Knowing that it descendant from the Thrones probably does not help.

Alexus_Z3 2009-11-28 20:30

http://i46.tinypic.com/4jovm8.jpg
I always wonder which part of it is lacking detail - The early report foto of the inner frame make it looks like that - I guess we judge it too quickly :heh:

http://i49.tinypic.com/29fyxaq.jpg

Rising Dragon 2009-11-28 20:39

We did say you guys judged too quickly... :uhoh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-28 20:51

I never understood why some people said the PG 00 Gundam lacked in detail.

If you ask me, it has too much detail.

Okamidum 2009-11-28 21:37

It's so pretty. I never bashed this kit for a second. People were just to quick to jump the gun.

darkstrife 2009-11-28 23:27

i guess i was originally dissapointed as the raiser wings couldnt rotate and also due to the fact of its high price, i think many ppl expected a lot out of the kit due to its high price (as compared to other PGs)

i just ordered this kit and it will be my first ever PG kit and i cant wait to build it, anyone else built a PG before, impressions of the kit?

Amber.Dawn 2009-11-29 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2790460)
i guess i was originally dissapointed as the raiser wings couldnt rotate and also due to the fact of its high price, i think many ppl expected a lot out of the kit due to its high price (as compared to other PGs)

i just ordered this kit and it will be my first ever PG kit and i cant wait to build it, anyone else built a PG before, impressions of the kit?

A lot of small pieces, and really detailed.

Yeah, kind of obvious, but oh well.

GNWeapon 2009-11-29 03:24

What's the chances of seeing a HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7SG kit out?

SonicSP 2009-11-29 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexus_Z3 (Post 2790255)
http://i46.tinypic.com/4jovm8.jpg
I always wonder which part of it is lacking detail - The early report foto of the inner frame make it looks like that - I guess we judge it too quickly :heh:

http://i49.tinypic.com/29fyxaq.jpg

The skeletal of the normal version are going to have the green thingies right?If thats true then its cool,before this I havent seen the skeleton have that detailed before,it was all black previously.The final version seems to look better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2790766)
What's the chances of seeing a HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7SG kit out?

Low unfortunately.I really want a HG 00 7S kit myself.

I wouldn't mind getting the 1/100 if Bandai bothered to release a decent 1/100 00 Gundam but thats not the case.I also can't believe they carried this over to the other 3 S2 Gundams as well.

GrahamAker 2009-11-29 06:31

@sonicsp: i think you should try pgs now!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.