AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-04 22:50

For me, my MG kits list I want...


MG 0 Gundam A.C.D. Color
MG Exia Repair 2
MG Reborns Gundam/Reborns Cannon
MG Astraea (normal and Fereshte)
MG 00/XN Raiser Pack (same as HG 1/144 version)
MG Altron/Nataku

suiton629 2011-09-05 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3755414)
For me, my MG kits list I want...
[
B]MG 0 Gundam A.C.D. Color
MG Exia Repair 2[/B]
MG Reborns Gundam/Reborns Cannon
MG Astraea (normal and Fereshte)
MG 00/XN Raiser Pack (same as HG 1/144 version)
MG Altron/Nataku

Well the ones in bold I think should be the least that we get... right? :p

Appel 2011-09-05 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3755717)
Well the ones in bold I think should be the least that we get... right? :p

i still doubt that we will see an O gundam in MG form :P just like they arent giving us an alvaaron.

kakakka 2011-09-05 08:02

Atleast, 0 Gundam has 2 HGs. Alvaaron has none ::heh:

suiton629 2011-09-05 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 3755738)
Atleast, 0 Gundam has 2 HGs. Alvaaron has none ::heh:

I think O Gundam is more important and relevant that the Alvaaron don't you think?

gginfinite@gmail.com

Appel 2011-09-05 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 3755738)
Atleast, 0 Gundam has 2 HGs. Alvaaron has none ::heh:

thats pretty weird in my opinion... i mean, EVERYTHING from OO got an HG kit. they even made multiple versions of some kits! so why no alvaaron? its the suit from the final battle of season 1 afterall.... there is a robot damashii version of it though which is supposed to be really decent.

i can see why they dont make MGs of those though. they probably arent popular enough and they only appeared for like 3 episodes each during the entire show. and the O gundam usually just appeared in flashbacks and had a couple of memorable moments in season 2, including the ending.

and even though the exia is really popular i dont really think that bandai could make a lot of money with the R2 version in MG form... everyone already has the exia. those who couldnt wait to get one got the regular MG version, those who waited got either the ignition mode version or the trans-am version. i dont think most of these people (including myslf) would shell out another 40 bucks only to get the GN sword kai and some minor changes in the armor :P i know i wouldnt! XD

suiton629 2011-09-05 08:21

.
.
.
And with that, some news...

gginfinite@gmail.com

Robot Damashii (Side MS) OZ-OOMS2B Tallgeese III - Review
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...oz-ooms2b.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C03-8R1c80...cL0/s640/1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6_w6M2V5Fs...ujA/s200/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RsOdFNPKSQ...hRs/s200/3.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-h757dx4n4-...bJk/s200/5.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cSoYliACdm...c7Q/s200/4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VEE5bVjfE8...xbc/s200/6.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vx76jdXW3S...ULE/s200/7.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ez2RVUhVYr...uhs/s200/8.jpg
* more images at the article's link


HG 1/144 Beginning D Gundam - C3 x Hobby 2011 Large Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KhiJQKSKh7...lxI/s640/6.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-72QPdI6olH...8NQ/s640/7.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZmUiAG6tjj...AgY/s320/8.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XjqfHJlyii...cHE/s320/9.jpg



HG 1/144 Beginning J Gundam - C3 x Hobby 2011 Large Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TxQ5zmGZUw...5hY/s640/1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U6nzwmwD8G...0AM/s320/2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oFnKQO9xPu...fC4/s320/3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mZ3eh_1FZM...zB4/s320/4.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hfhwoOODxy...ajU/s320/5.jpg




J-CUBE Papercraft: MSN-06S Sinanju - C3 x Hobby 2011
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...anju-c3-x.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sUZCaKQkKP...NR4/s640/3.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HpptP-H_gU...P2Q/s640/1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m5GDkKP4QD...iOA/s640/2.jpg




MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW - New Offcial & Other Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...w-offcial.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e5hcbzBVXJ...50/s640/12.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NMYhAm1v0I...fo/s640/13.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XMR5esuT_z...rY/s320/11.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Rnzssnlqsj...8qk/s320/4.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0j1iXVFyCW...r8/s200/31.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-76Noj5Tzb5...TdQ/s200/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rkINQADVEv...RkE/s200/3.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EJJX0UiMzE...Czg/s200/7.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZyW7BXeYkI...Tw/s200/10.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9KFq4Xet86...2Q/s200/11.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KTzOkBpCel...lc/s200/12.jpg
* more images at the article's link

suiton629 2011-09-05 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3755754)
thats pretty weird in my opinion... i mean, EVERYTHING from OO got an HG kit. they even made multiple versions of some kits! so why no alvaaron? its the suit from the final battle of season 1 afterall.... there is a robot damashii version of it though which is supposed to be really decent.

i can see why they dont make MGs of those though. they probably arent popular enough and they only appeared for like 3 episodes each during the entire show. and the O gundam usually just appeared in flashbacks and had a couple of memorable moments in season 2, including the ending.

and even though the exia is really popular i dont really think that bandai could make a lot of money with the R2 version in MG form... everyone already has the exia. those who couldnt wait to get one got the regular MG version, those who waited got either the ignition mode version or the trans-am version. i dont think most of these people (including myslf) would shell out another 40 bucks only to get the GN sword kai and some minor changes in the armor :P i know i wouldnt! XD

gginfinite@gmail.com

The thinking I think is that Bandai wants to limit kits to the important kits to the story. Alvaaran is important since it was the enemy at the end of Season 1, but if you were Bandai, what would you decide to make into an SD,HG, and MG...?

Alvaaron or...

Exia R2
O Gundam
Astraea
Exia Avalanche
00 Qan[T] Full Saber
XN Raiser

Bandai tends to give more attention to lead Gundams, its variants, and its upgrades through the anime and manga of each Gundam series.


.
.
.
.
.
.
NEW ARTICLE!!


MS Frontier - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...oct-issue.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-00reHzlb0L...vAM/s640/1.jpg

Appel 2011-09-05 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3755765)
gginfinite@gmail.com

The thinking I think is that Bandai wants to limit kits to the important kits to the story. Alvaaran is important since it was the enemy at the end of Season 1, but if you were Bandai, what would you decide to make into an SD,HG, and MG...?

Alvaaron or...

Exia R2
O Gundam
Astraea
Exia Avalanche
00 Qan[T] Full Saber
XN Raiser

Bandai tends to give more attention to lead Gundams, its variants, and its upgrades through the anime and manga of each Gundam series.

of course they release updates of older models, its cheaper than making a new one :P but they still have to consider how much of that model they would actually sell.

also: why do you put the gginfinite email address at the beginning of each post?

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-05 10:12

HGFC 1/144 GF13-001NH II Master Gundam & Fuuunsaiki - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)

HGFC 1/144 GF12-017NJ Shining Gundam - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)

pumpkins 2011-09-05 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3755765)

cool.. a jegan with a sword. :) what model series are these though? 1/200 scale?

Znozzy 2011-09-05 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3755781)
of course they release updates of older models, its cheaper than making a new one :P but they still have to consider how much of that model they would actually sell.

also: why do you put the gginfinite email address at the beginning of each post?

sneak advertising like the guy promoting TT hongli kits? lol

also, does anyone here own a MG the O or sazabi? i've checked the reviews on dalong but i'd like some more feedback on the kits themselfs from builders if possible, having a hard time making up my mind which one to buy

suiton629 2011-09-05 13:43

gginfinite@gmail.com

HGFC 1/144 Master Gundam + Fuusaiki & Shining Gundam Poster Image - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...-fuusaiki.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XqOMdQ8Sfj...cJM/s640/2.jpg


HGFC 1/144 GF13-001NH II Master Gundam & Fuunsaiki - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...er-gundam.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t9oEXiQPM7...liM/s640/3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u9qYgWFdVG...M3s/s320/4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jXW8KbE8-5...CD4/s320/5.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HeoJZr8yXq...vM/s320/13.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kT7R_129rr...uT4/s200/8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R-ci1D1mLL...5iA/s200/9.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p4aciwZMSV...CU/s200/12.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m4XJKLIkvz...J4/s200/11.jpg


HGFC 1/144 GF12-017NJ Shining Gundam - Hobby Magazine (Oct. Issue)

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...gundam_05.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qAlIBEojn-...sSI/s640/8.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s-hTWZ5YWZ...A70/s640/9.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ic662ByaaL...nY/s320/10.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SrO2XwrMjB...1c/s320/11.jpg

Appel 2011-09-05 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3755952)
sneak advertising like the guy promoting TT hongli kits? lol

also, does anyone here own a MG the O or sazabi? i've checked the reviews on dalong but i'd like some more feedback on the kits themselfs from builders if possible, having a hard time making up my mind which one to buy

i did not promote anything >=T

but MG the-o and the sazabi are supposed to be pretty great. personally i definitely wouldnt buy the-o though, its just way too expensive in my opinion... plus it has a huge box so shipping would cost me a fortune! it looks great and it is supposed to be a good kit, too butfor me its just not worth it.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-09-05 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3756142)
its just way too expensive in my opinion... plus it has a huge box so shipping would cost me a fortune! it looks great and it is supposed to be a good kit, too butfor me its just not worth it.

Hey App, it seems that you always buy gunplas online or through import/delivery service. Is there no hobby store that sell gunpla in your city or in any neighboring city? If there is, does the price really THAT high so that you prefer importing? Is there no sale at all? :D

As for me, there a lot of hobby shops in the neighboring city which is not far, btw. So, big box is not (really) a problem to me. Also, the prices are sometimes good too.

As for anybody else, do you prefer buying gunpla online or directly picking it up at the stores near you? Why? I kinda need a feedback here. :)

Appel 2011-09-05 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3756153)
Hey App, it seems that you always buy gunplas online or through import/delivery service. Is there no hobby store that sell gunpla in your city or in any neighboring city? If there is, does the price really THAT high so that you prefer importing? Is there no sale at all? :D

As for me, there a lot of hobby shops in the neighboring city which is not far, btw. So, big box is not (really) a problem to me. Also, the prices are sometimes good too.

As for anybody else, do you prefer buying gunpla online or directly picking it up at the stores near you? Why? I kinda need a feedback here. :)

nope. there are a few comic book shops but they only have a very limited selection of HG and old 1/100 NG kits... i could buy online from german shops but their prices are ridiculous... like $420 for the PG OO raiser XP
i do save a LOT when i just import it.

suiton629 2011-09-05 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3756167)
nope. there are a few comic book shops but they only have a very limited selection of HG and old 1/100 NG kits... i could buy online from german shops but their prices are ridiculous... like $420 for the PG OO raiser XP
i do save a LOT when i just import it.

It makes sense. If you want to save money, then import. But if you are in a rush, then get the kit from your local shop.

=)

Appel 2011-09-05 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3756198)
It makes sense. If you want to save money, then import. But if you are in a rush, then get the kit from your local shop.

=)

yeah, but since i mainly collect MG models and because i bought almost all 1/100 NG kits that i wanted in a 200 kilometer radius (those were two models to be exact...) i really dont bother with local stores anymore... the only shop i know that still has some HG kits left is 1 1/2 hours away and they only have stuff like the HG trans-am arios and other crap that im not interested in :P and its WAY too expensive so i really dont care anymore.

suiton629 2011-09-05 18:49

Well~

I just added:

MG Exia (regular)
SD O Gundam
SD Exia
SD 00 Raiser
NG 1/100 Astraea

To my collection. It should be all coming in from Amazon this week.

=)

Now I just need to wait for:

SD 00 Gundam 7 Sword/G
MG 00 Gundam 7 Sword/G

...and hope we get:

SD Astraea
MG Exia Repair 2
MG O Gundam
MG Astraea

=P

Znozzy 2011-09-05 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3756153)
Hey App, it seems that you always buy gunplas online or through import/delivery service. Is there no hobby store that sell gunpla in your city or in any neighboring city? If there is, does the price really THAT high so that you prefer importing? Is there no sale at all? :D

As for me, there a lot of hobby shops in the neighboring city which is not far, btw. So, big box is not (really) a problem to me. Also, the prices are sometimes good too.

As for anybody else, do you prefer buying gunpla online or directly picking it up at the stores near you? Why? I kinda need a feedback here. :)

no stores here (sweden) sells gunpla anymore as far as i know, there used to be 2 swedish sites that sold gunpla kits, but they charged close to 100 USD~ for a NG1/100 and close to 120USD for a MG kit, so i usually just import things from HLJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3756142)
i did not promote anything >=T

but MG the-o and the sazabi are supposed to be pretty great. personally i definitely wouldnt buy the-o though, its just way too expensive in my opinion... plus it has a huge box so shipping would cost me a fortune! it looks great and it is supposed to be a good kit, too butfor me its just not worth it.

from what i've heard people hated MG The O because it was subpar from what they actually expected, i mean you only get two sabre effects for the 4 sabres if i recall correct, im thinking about buying the sazabi just because i love the design and it comes with funnels :x

but i don't know right now, im thinking about just buying a full armor ZZ gundam because it's fatter, lol. anyone have any bad experiences with the MG fullarmor double zeta?

suiton629 2011-09-05 18:57

By the way, is there any good review on the 1/100 No Grade Astraea (the white one)?? o_O None of the big GunPla reviewers on YouTube did it.

>_<

Znozzy 2011-09-05 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3756281)
By the way, is there any good review on the 1/100 No Grade Astraea (the white one)?? o_O None of the big GunPla reviewers on YouTube did it.

>_<

http://dalong.net/review/00/0105/0105_p.htm

from personal experience (i have two of them :D) it's a great kit, holds all weapons perfectly, great poseability, the only downside is the legs tend to pop off at the waist area sometimes. you can also use all NG1/100 exia gear on it and vice versa (minus the mega launcher).

fun thing: you can also attach the dynames pistolholsters to the legs (where the condensers on the exia would be) as the 1/144 is able to aswell

suiton629 2011-09-05 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3756288)
http://dalong.net/review/00/0105/0105_p.htm

from personal experience (i have two of them :D) it's a great kit, holds all weapons perfectly, great poseability, the only downside is the legs tend to pop off at the waist area sometimes. you can also use all NG1/100 exia gear on it and vice versa (minus the mega launcher).

fun thing: you can also attach the dynames pistolholsters to the legs (where the condensers on the exia would be) as the 1/144 is able to aswell

Already saw that one a while ago. I want like a YouTube video.

=P

Znozzy 2011-09-05 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3756294)
Already saw that one a while ago. I want like a YouTube video.

=P

look up a NG 1/100 exia review, its the same thing minus the weapons

Sworra 2011-09-06 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3756153)
Hey App, it seems that you always buy gunplas online or through import/delivery service. Is there no hobby store that sell gunpla in your city or in any neighboring city? If there is, does the price really THAT high so that you prefer importing? Is there no sale at all? :D

As for me, there a lot of hobby shops in the neighboring city which is not far, btw. So, big box is not (really) a problem to me. Also, the prices are sometimes good too.

As for anybody else, do you prefer buying gunpla online or directly picking it up at the stores near you? Why? I kinda need a feedback here. :)

I myself buy online as well.. I live in Canada and from where i'm from you would think i wouldn't have a problem buying them from my local hobby store.. which they have everything, but they are way over priced.. for the amount of one MG from my local store i can buy 3 online at HLJ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3756274)
no stores here (sweden) sells gunpla anymore as far as i know, there used to be 2 swedish sites that sold gunpla kits, but they charged close to 100 USD~ for a NG1/100 and close to 120USD for a MG kit, so i usually just import things from HLJ



from what i've heard people hated MG The O because it was subpar from what they actually expected, i mean you only get two sabre effects for the 4 sabres if i recall correct, im thinking about buying the sazabi just because i love the design and it comes with funnels :x

but i don't know right now, im thinking about just buying a full armor ZZ gundam because it's fatter, lol. anyone have any bad experiences with the MG fullarmor double zeta?

If you want big! go with the Sazabi.. I believe the Sazabi is way bigger then the Full Armor ZZ gundam.. If you want a Gundam Type get the EX-S gundam that thing will blow anything out of the water for size.

Appel 2011-09-06 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3756640)
I myself buy online as well.. I live in Canada and from where i'm from you would think i wouldn't have a problem buying them from my local hobby store.. which they have everything, but they are way over priced.. for the amount of one MG from my local store i can buy 3 online at HLJ..



If you want big! go with the Sazabi.. I believe the Sazabi is way bigger then the Full Armor ZZ gundam.. If you want a Gundam Type get the EX-S gundam that thing will blow anything out of the water for size.

its not that bad here. i pay like 5 to 10 bucks more when i buy an HG kit in a store. but since im no HG fan and because the store is too far away its not worth it. i was surprised that he had the 1/144 kotobukiya ikaruga in stock though :O

and yes, the sazabi is huge^^ if you want one of bandais most impressive looking kits try to get the sazabi titanium finish version :P
also, according to MAHQ the sazabi is actually bigger than the Ex-S, both in overall size and head size! so without the stand the MG Ex-S is probably shorter than than the sazabi^^

suiton629 2011-09-06 06:24

1/144 Extreme Gundam Splash Phase - C3 x Hobby 2011 & Hobby Magazine Scans
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...hase-c3-x.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uLhW9m1zPp...Ohg/s640/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FvaApltXtc...ul8/s640/1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XUcfGiyorM...1E/s640/00.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dEYBAO71Df...uE/s640/18.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Na-rWq5gOW...Ic/s320/20.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IEs2RTCwi4...E8/s320/21.jpg


1/144 Freedom Astray Gundam - C3 x Hobby 2011 & Hobby Magazine Scans
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O2vkAk7ofB...8/s640/333.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1d1Nc3qHN6...w/s200/222.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RZqZAbGcae...c/s200/111.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UVRoF5dMi7...5u8/s320/1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UVRoF5dMi7...arU/s320/2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UVRoF5dMi7...Rvs/s320/3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UVRoF5dMi7...TmQ/s320/5.jpg

**EDIT**

HG 1/144 Genoace - New Official Image
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...ial-image.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lsGUs3kaZB...54M/s640/2.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RCeN2x_LXi...mIo/s400/3.jpg

** EDIT 2 **

HG 1/144 Gafran - New Official Image
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...ial-image.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KyD9dc3Aox...Eb4/s640/1.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sjqDskcJBu...JQQ/s400/2.jpg

** EDIT 3 **

HGFC 1/144 GF13-001NH II Master Gundam & Fuuunsaiki - Review by Team GG
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...gundam_06.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XilKBIDTRJ...s1600/rev1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gg2nOu5Dbo...8/s1600/r4.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-usHYWHs-ne...g/s1600/r2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CEb2eNkCor...Y/s1600/r3.jpg

Chiu_fan 2011-09-06 21:52

Somebody made a Scratchbuilt Dendrobium Orchis!:twitch:

Sworra 2011-09-07 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3757536)
Somebody made a Scratchbuilt Dendrobium Orchis!:twitch:

That is crazy.. I'd like to see the METEOR unit in a MG scale.

Appel 2011-09-07 05:51

yeah i saw that, its insane....

i also got my new double action airbrush today! works like a treat^^ and i am amazed how i was able to give more than half the kit a black base coat with less that 6 ml of paint...

suiton629 2011-09-07 06:53

1/144 Armored Gundam X - C3 x Hobby 2011 & Hobby Japan Magazine Scans
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...-gundam-x.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7PdUd6fE11...fdU/s640/4.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HYeaHxe7oz...yo/s640/31.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Rdud9-oBzI...-c/s320/32.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F5882bWLdH...mI/s320/33.jpg




1/144 E.F.S.F. Transformable Mobile Suit Prototype MSN-001A1 Delta Plus - C3 x Hobby 2011 & Hobby Japan Magazine Scans
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...bile-suit.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mm326e9Jf1...K5k/s640/2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lHDQXOUdKO...8Xs/s640/3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lgHllK3eiA...rTc/s320/1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YUEZ3W5LBU...hPw/s320/2.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4xnaoFjeLc...QPc/s320/3.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DoqZBx2Npz...3r8/s320/4.jpg

Sworra 2011-09-07 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3757827)
yeah i saw that, its insane....

i also got my new double action airbrush today! works like a treat^^ and i am amazed how i was able to give more than half the kit a black base coat with less that 6 ml of paint...

That was fast on getting another airbrush.. Which one did you get?

Elo the Blue 2011-09-07 07:40

Never thought I could like the X even more.

Appel 2011-09-07 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3757877)
That was fast on getting another airbrush.. Which one did you get?

i just played around a little with the old one. it SUCKED so i got a cheap double action one from amazon^^ its rather simple but it works well.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31MvY7UXkGL.jpg
but according to amazon its a "professional airbrush gun", so it has to be good! http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=82436251

i also got myself a new non-gundam model to work on while exias pieces are drying.
a revell F-14B tomcat! which only happens to be one of my favorite planes ever :P

Sworra 2011-09-07 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3758130)
i just played around a little with the old one. it SUCKED so i got a cheap double action one from amazon^^ its rather simple but it works well.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31MvY7UXkGL.jpg
but according to amazon its a "professional airbrush gun", so it has to be good! http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=82436251

i also got myself a new non-gundam model to work on while exias pieces are drying.
a revell F-14B tomcat! which only happens to be one of my favorite planes ever :P

It Looks like a professional airbrush, i can't make out the maker. It looks sorta like what i have: http://www.iwata-medea.com/index.php/products/hp_cs but if you have no problems with it and works well, thats all that matters.

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-07 20:10


Damn, that's too creative! I like that armor, it reminds me with Raphael Dominions. If only added Satellite Cannon...

Scorpiopt 2011-09-08 02:04


wich series is this from?

Zero Hurricane 2011-09-08 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpiopt (Post 3758895)
wich series is this from?

From SEED series

Appel 2011-09-08 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3758575)
It Looks like a professional airbrush, i can't make out the maker. It looks sorta like what i have: http://www.iwata-medea.com/index.php/products/hp_cs but if you have no problems with it and works well, thats all that matters.

it cost me 16 bucks :P it might look like a professional one but thats just the design^^
what i like though is that it is incredibly easy to clean!

Sworra 2011-09-08 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3758950)
it cost me 16 bucks :P it might look like a professional one but thats just the design^^
what i like though is that it is incredibly easy to clean!

Yeah cleaning is a breeze, i always clean mine throughly so that the next time i use it i don't get any bleeding from another colour. 16 bucks you pretty much got a steal. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.