AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

wavehawk 2018-02-07 03:11

HG 1/144 Advanced GN-X and HGUC 1/144 Efreet Nacht announced...
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-96233.html

...Premium Bandai.

...goddammit.

Chibiloli 2018-02-20 04:13

The heavy Gundam is now out, but its Fecking P-Bandai.......
https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...undam.html?m=1

justavisitor 2018-02-20 14:29

gundam...it doesn't matter whether it's armor heavy or high mobility, as long as the face plate is a gundam face, you will be more than ok :D

I am still waiting for a hg heavyarms tv version (not the green one), wonder how many years more I have to wait :D

Norn 2018-02-21 06:33

A small question: how useful are 1/100 MG kits when you want to kitbash?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-02-21 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norn (Post 6202267)
A small question: how useful are 1/100 MG kits when you want to kitbash?

Please define "useful". If you mean whether or not it's easier to kitbash MGs, well...not really. Usually the higher the grade, the more difficult it is to kitbash it.

Still, some MGs came in groups and pretty much shared similar (if not the same) frame like the GAT-X Gundams from SEED (Strike, Blitz, Buster, Duel, Aegis) or the Wing Gundams (EW versions of Shen Long, Sandrock, Heavyarms & Deathscythe). MG groups like them are easier to kitbash with each other.

Norn 2018-02-21 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6202277)
Please define "useful". If you mean whether or not it's easier to kitbash MGs, well...not really. Usually the higher the grade, the more difficult it is to kitbash it.

Still, some MGs came in groups and pretty much shared similar (if not the same) frame like the GAT-X Gundams from SEED (Strike, Blitz, Buster, Duel, Aegis) or the Wing Gundams (EW versions of Shen Long, Sandrock, Heavyarms & Deathscythe). MG groups like them are easier to kitbash with each other.

Well, by useful I meant how practical it is. From what I gathered, Build Fighters had Bandai starting this trend of making HG kits more customizable, meaning that one could grab an IBO kit and mix it up with a kit from the BF line; with the idea of having people be able to do that with many storylines.

Mixing HG 1/144 with MG 1/100 is madness, so I was wondering if MG kits had the same degree of thought towards customization as HG recently seems to have.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-02-21 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norn (Post 6202280)
Mixing HG 1/144 with MG 1/100 is madness, so I was wondering if MG kits had the same degree of thought towards customization as HG recently seems to have.

On the contrary, recent MGs are becoming more and more diverse, unless you're talking about the P-Bandai kits which mostly re-use existing molds. That said, you can probably kitbash the recent MG Freedom 2.0, MG Justice & MG Providence with some effort.

It's a lot easier to kitbash NG 1/100 really.

Norn 2018-02-21 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6202283)
On the contrary, recent MGs are becoming more and more diverse, unless you're talking about the P-Bandai kits which mostly re-use existing molds. That said, you can probably kitbash the recent MG Freedom 2.0, MG Justice & MG Providence with some effort.

It's a lot easier to kitbash NG 1/100 really.

Nice, that's so reassuring. After I've learned to paint and maybe customize parts well, I'll definitely get to it!

Kuroi Hadou 2018-03-04 18:18

Just gonna drop this in here:



Source.

Illsteir 2018-03-05 23:53

So we're inching closer to the announcement of the other CB Gundams in MG format, right? Right? :(

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-03-06 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 6207098)
So we're inching closer to the announcement of the other CB Gundams in MG format, right? Right? :(

I won't hold my breath considering we still haven't get the TV version of the remaining five Gundams from Wing (and Bandai knows that Wing is one of the big sellers). We previously got Strike 2.0, Aegis, Duel, Buster, Blitz and a bunch of Astrays coz SEED is just exceptionally popular.

Chibiloli 2018-03-22 09:15

New type of HG:
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig50/10505488p.jpg

AHT 2018-03-22 22:26

And become P-Bandai exclusive
https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...ndam-tr-6.html

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-03-22 23:26

^ Boy, do people rage on that comment section :heh:.

I've been saying this for some time now: New molds are not safe from P-Bandai labeling. And now, more then ever, it becomes like a coin toss. Any kit can go either way now except for the first batch of kits released to promote an airing TV series.

Be grateful that Woundwort is a HG which is still plenty affordable even with a jacked price for foreign buyers.

wavehawk 2018-03-23 04:48

Bandai once toyed with doing HGs for other series like L-Gaim and Dunbine. But for some reason NOT Dragonar or Vifam...dammit.

RRW 2018-03-23 04:56

I guess the only reason they bothered to released woundwort is that the planing to make Build Custom variant later

Chibiloli 2018-03-23 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 6213361)
I guess the only reason they bothered to released woundwort is that the planing to make Build Custom variant later

You might be right since this is a thing:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VDU-VFvQ2...bd-leo-NPD.jpg

Faux Mecha 2018-03-23 10:59

that Build Divers Leo reminds me of a military uniform of certain country, but i can't seem to point out which............

Kuroi Hadou 2018-03-23 15:32



I'm in love.

Chibiloli 2018-03-24 04:21

Why do we only get the Fecking heads for some favorites?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oufH7RAH5...25285%2529.jpg

Router25 2018-03-24 19:40

Cherno Alpha head bottom left

wavehawk 2018-03-25 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 6214318)
Cherno Alpha head bottom left

- Oh god. Now the original Pacific Rim theme song played in my head the minute I read that. nd now I want to actually get a couple of these guys--I have a spare Dober Gun lying around, so...

RRW 2018-03-28 13:20

I am just going to put this here



https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...720&height=284

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-03-29 03:54

^ Good. After some trials and errors, they finally nailed Fumina's sexiness (but that price tho). Also, the head design can still be improved. I can't wait to see other gundam-gals getting the same treatment! *imagining Rain Mikamura, Murrue Ramius & Ennil El while drooling*

Router25 2018-03-29 09:51

^ Obviously, there would be a Love Live series of this.

Skye629 2018-04-20 04:49

HGUC

Phenex [Narrative Ver.]
Sinanju Stein ^

And a new unknown design (MS + MA)

wavehawk 2018-04-20 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 6226515)
HGUC

Phenex [Narrative Ver.]
Sinanju Stein ^

And a new unknown design (MS + MA)

Just gimme a 1/144 Gustav Karl AND NOT P-BANDAI

RRW 2018-04-20 16:26

In mean time.

Real Grade Sazabi

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...ease-info.html

Skye629 2018-04-20 17:16

More importantly:


MG JEGANNNNN


(yes it was teased before but now we have official pics and an official standard release confirmation)

justavisitor 2018-04-20 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 6226561)
Just gimme a 1/144 Gustav Karl AND NOT P-BANDAI

That or another regular release of who-knows-what another jegan variation. I thought they give the p-bandai jegan ewac a weapon mount on the back so it can store the beam rifle. I wonder when will bandai update the 1/144 jegan in a regular release (it is probably not happening anyway....:heh:)

Can we expect a rg nu gundam now that rg sazabi is around the corner? It just doesn't feel right if nu gundam won't follow suit :D

Illsteir 2018-04-20 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 6226987)
Can we expect a rg nu gundam now that rg sazabi is around the corner? It just doesn't feel right if nu gundam won't follow suit :D

There's an unknown CCA related MS that's due for release on September. That could be the RG Nu.
https://i.imgur.com/nzMxefU.jpg

Router25 2018-04-22 00:02

It's not really a mystery on what will come out next after RG Sazabi

Rising Dragon 2018-04-22 01:09

Yeah, it's definitely gonna be the Re-GZ.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-04-22 02:23

Nah, it's gonna be PG α Azieru, I'm sure of it :p

RRW 2018-04-22 03:37

i doubt is RG, either HGUC or RE/100

Revive Nu Gundam perhaps?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-04-22 05:09

I dare Bandai to release MG Jagd Doga, or at least the RE/100 of it.

justavisitor 2018-04-22 09:41

Did bandai ever release 2 rg in consecutive months before? If it never happened before then I doubt it will be a rg nu gundam right after the rg sazabi

PG α Azieru like what Obelisk ze Tormentor has suggested would be nice (not like I am going to buy it anyway :D)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2018-04-22 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 6227740)
PG α Azieru like what Obelisk ze Tormentor has suggested would be nice (not like I am going to buy it anyway :D)

If they really make it, it'll be the size of a tree-house :heh::uhoh:.

Chibiloli 2018-04-23 06:30

Galbaldy rebake:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4471209622.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4471186874.jpg

Faux Mecha 2018-04-23 06:48

wait, its just a Galbaldy done in the style of a Gundam Frame? i guess that throws the Ars Goetia demon name speculation out of the window.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.