AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107987)

Stro 2017-03-28 12:39

I think that Kamito next Contract Spirit will be a "basic" armor and rest of the Spirit will be armor upgrades.

ninja6398 2017-03-28 14:10

Another thing he could do is just swap out swords to fit the enemy. In the early portion of the series it was talking about how Kamito was at a disadvantage against light due to Restia being a darkness spirit. While Claire was at a disadvantage against metal spirits. So he could for example swap out Restia a steel spirit for a water spirit to fight a fire enemy. Although will Est and Restia agree to do that is another issue.

lovetospoon73 2017-03-28 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja6398 (Post 6058626)
Another thing he could do is just swap out swords to fit the enemy. In the early portion of the series it was talking about how Kamito was at a disadvantage against light due to Restia being a darkness spirit. While Claire was at a disadvantage against metal spirits. So he could for example swap out Restia a steel spirit for a water spirit to fight a fire enemy. Although will Est and Restia agree to do that is another issue.

but est & restia are the only spirits that can compete with the elemental lords, it is possible that kamito might be able to use one of the spirits in the burial chamber

Hakai 2017-03-28 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 (Post 6058630)
but est & restia are the only spirits that can compete with the elemental lords

Est could, in her prime but I don't think Restia can(at least going by what we have for now)

ImperialFlameGod8190 2017-03-28 14:50

All this talk about Kamito's next spirit. What about this sealed one that Sorja is trying to release. I mean all indications are it gets released and is likely part of the next big battle. what if Kamito tames it and it joins the team. My guess is Restia was referring to Leviathan when he said her as well.

Stro 2017-03-28 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 (Post 6058652)
All this talk about Kamito's next spirit. What about this sealed one that Sorja is trying to release. I mean all indications are it gets released and is likely part of the next big battle. what if Kamito tames it and it joins the team. My guess is Restia was referring to Leviathan when he said her as well.

I think that Leviathan is another of those strategic-class militarized spirit and not the spirit that the Demon King was in contract. It seems that Jio Inzagi is looking that spirit and I think is Lemegeton. Well if is Lemegeton then there is a big chance that will became Kamito third contract spirit.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2017-03-28 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stro (Post 6058736)
I think that Leviathan is another of those strategic-class militarized spirit and not the spirit that the Demon King was in contract. It seems that Jio Inzagi is looking that spirit and I think is Lemegeton. Well if is Lemegeton then there is a big chance that will became Kamito third contract spirit.

alrighty. Either way things are about to get fun

charasu 2017-03-28 23:38

But honestly, i doubth kamito will get new spirit :v

RedWingFM 2017-03-29 00:14

Fianna talked about multiple wives and Rubia kissed Kamito. Well, I don't know what to say. Not bad, I suppose. But Rubia's kiss was just a kiss, without blushing.

blackman 2017-03-29 00:19

Fianna is trying to create the harem fleet. Soon this series will also be a true harem.

RedWingFM 2017-03-29 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackman (Post 6058778)
Fianna is trying to create the harem fleet. Soon this series will also be a true harem.

She said that kings of past had several concubines.
Well, girls are friendly and not fighting over Kamito. And Restia/Est is fine with it.
P.S.In manga and LN, where the word "choose" is used in most cases, the harem will not exist

Mirable 2017-03-29 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWingFM (Post 6058780)
She said that kings of past had several concubines.
Well, girls are friendly and not fighting over Kamito. And Restia/Est is fine with it.
P.S.In manga and LN, where the word "choose" is used in most cases, the harem will not exist

Clarie say hello.

She still not stop cockblock anythings look like female (girls, sword spirit) get close to Kamito.

OmegaWeaponZ 2017-03-29 01:25

^Every harem has one of those. Even in true harems. In the case of true harems, they come around eventually.

RedWingFM 2017-03-29 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirable (Post 6058788)
Clarie say hello.

She still not stop cockblock anythings look like female (girls, sword spirit) get close to Kamito.

I believe that Rubia will correct Claire (and other girls, if needed)

Mirable 2017-03-29 02:07

^I hope Kamito find a way to regain Rubia's emotions first.
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ (Post 6058793)
^Every harem has one of those. Even in true harems. In the case of true harems, they come around eventually.

Yes, i'm not denying that but it's already 16 volume and Claire's cockblock part still the same while other girls, i rarely see them cockblock Kamtio.

if author cool down Clarie's cockblock, high chance it might be harem end.

Hakai 2017-03-29 02:14

Harem end will depend on Kamito more than anyone else.

I don't think any of the girls takes Claire's silly jealousy moments seriously.

RedWingFM 2017-03-29 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirable (Post 6058810)
^I hope Kamito find a way to regain Rubia's emotions first.

Yes, i'm not denying that but it's already 16 volume and Claire's cockblock part still the same while other girls, i rarely see them cockblock Kamtio.

That's why I hate tsundere type. Always ruin main character's life.

Hokoga 2017-03-29 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirable (Post 6058810)

Mirable you say cockblocking as if Kamito is actually making moves on the girls and failing because of Claire's interference, it's not like that at all.

Even without Claire the situation wouldn't be much different y'know, not unless Kamito suddenly became a carnivore.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakaishin (Post 6058811)
Harem end will depend on Kamito more than anyone else.

I don't think any of the girls takes Claire's silly jealousy moments seriously.

Exactly, and so far Kamito hasn't shown any indication of wanting a harem.

Your right, at this point none of the girls take Claire's jealously seriously anymore.

pashilulu85 2017-03-29 05:43

This volume has been really good so far. Really interested in how Muir and Lily are going to escape, or maybe not escape and Muir gets a new toy.

Y Ddraig Goch 2017-03-29 06:03

This is one of those novels where first girl ending or open-ending can actually sour my personal rating for it. (Like, seriously, from 9/10 to 6/10).

This novel has the perfect basis for true harem ending. All the story needs to do is slightly develop Kamito toward that direction. But unfortunately, Claire has had too many main heroine moments for me to ignore (like drawing Kamito's attention in a specific way compared to the other girls). The girl has changed considerably, yes, but I still can't bring myself like her as much as the other girls. Re-reading the series, I can't help but think the ending will go her way (if not, cop-out/open ending). Mayhaps, he'll move on from Restia to be with his "new beloved" cause plot.

Ugh, why can't Restia be the main heroine?