AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara [If Her Flag Breaks] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116466)

MisaoFan 2012-11-28 09:24

Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara [If Her Flag Breaks]

http://i.imgur.com/hWV0Y.jpg

Original creator (light novel) : 10ka Takei
Plot summary : The story revolves around Sōta Hatate, a boy who has the unique ability to see "Flags" above the heads of other people. The "Flags" mark critical crossroads in people's lives — when the choices they make will determine love, friendship, victory, and even death. He transfers into Tokyo's elite Hatagaya Academy, but instead of living by himself in the boys' dormitory, he ends up living with five beautiful girls under one roof.

Note : Takei launched the light novel series with illustrations by CUTEG (Kokoro Connect manga, NAKAIMO - My Little Sister Is Among Them! light novels) last December, and Nagian began serializing the manga version in Kodansha's Monthly Shonen Rival magazine last year.

The story seemed interesting at first, but given it has some romantic comedy elements, I don't expect anything really outstanding so far. Still, I'll give it a shot to see if it's really good.

Midonin 2012-11-28 10:00

This premise sounds oddly similar to a story I wrote, cheekily incorporating visual novel elements into a world that's now aware of them. I was going to watch it anyway, but the premise means I am going to watch it even stronger.

Violet Rabbit 2012-11-28 10:09

That girl is sooooooo cute~
I guess it sounds really interesting as well.

tsunade666 2012-11-28 10:09

WoW seriously?

well isn't that nice. I read the manga and so far its good though its kinda your generic harem with a touch of supernatural and kinda dark past or sad past too it.

sky black swordman 2012-11-28 20:48

Sounds interesting. And living with 5 girls ?
A Harem!
I am so in! :heh:

Insane 2012-11-28 23:00

Judging from the premise, i can imagine that the MC's life is similar to walking eroge (Perhaps he's like Keima imho?)

Xacual 2012-11-29 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4454918)
Sounds interesting. And living with 5 girls ?
A Harem!
I am so in! :heh:

I didn't notice the 5 girls line, that's hilarious. Poor Megamu.

Xion Valkyrie 2012-12-31 19:13

Chapter 5 of the manga came out. PLOT! TWIST!

Seems like it could be an amazing series, will keep an eye on this one.

MisaoFan 2013-01-01 05:45

I just read the first chapter of the manga, and it wasn't that bad though not really outstanding so far at the moment. Will keep checking it out before watching the anime version.

tsunade666 2013-01-03 20:24

Any new news?

after reading chapter 5 of the manga. My interest for this story rise up. Its shaping into a good one if you ask me so I'm looking forward for the anime.

RapidPotential 2013-01-04 02:17

The setting seems somewhat galge-like but the actions the protagonist has to take in order to break flags is an extremely amusing twist to this and piques my interest, especially after the recent events in the manga adaptation. I'm keeping my eye out for this one.

ahelo 2013-04-03 00:26

Quote:

Ayumu Watanabe (Space Brothers) is directing the anime off scripts supervised by Takashi Aoshima (Kotoura-san, Yuruyuri). Shizue Kaneko (Mysterious Girlfriend X) is designing the characters. The anime will be produced by Hoods Entertainment (The Qwaser of Stigmata, Manyū Hiken-chō).

From ANN
This sounds utterly generic but damn that's a stellar staff so far (well if you thought MGX was amazing then it's a stellar staff) plus I'm bound to watch anything directed by Watanabe Ayumu right now/

totoum 2013-04-03 03:24

Even if the premise didn't catch my interest when it was announced with this staff I'll most definitely check this out.

Ridwan 2013-04-03 09:32

I'm kinda surprised this kind of thing hasn't been made earlier. I mean the concept's been sitting right there all the time...

MisaoFan 2013-04-03 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridwan (Post 4618766)
I'm kinda surprised this kind of thing has been made earlier. I mean the concept's been sitting right there all the time...

Name one anime that has this kind of concept. I don't think I've ever seen a title that revolves around strange things crossroading lives other than this.

Ridwan 2013-04-03 11:54

"Hasn't". Typo... :<

whitecloud 2013-04-03 23:44

The concept is interesting...haha..sometimes I even imagining what if I ended up in MC place, able to see all sort of flag and trigger it..have you guys think about it?

Gintokifan22 2013-04-04 01:09

Into an anime right? Or am I confused? This sounds good if so, I'll give it a chance.

AbZeroNow 2013-07-24 01:45

Myanimelist has also found out who the cast is(and that this is a TV anime):

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topici...60#msg23753595

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2013-07-24 02:38

Hmm, K.H. as Megumu, that's the girly boy in the group right? How will Kanon respond to this?