AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2012-03-07 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4042370)
Once you figure out how to successfully make Bandai give a shit about their fanbase outside Japan, and produce kits on the request of individuals to boot, I'd suggest starting your own religion because that'd be a miracle.

HGs. The range/variety of suits is better, and I like most everything I own to be the same scale. 'MG' is not an instant ticket to stardom, and HGs aren't just 'those things people get because they can't afford MGs'.
Also, this might just be me, but I have a strange sort of love for the fairly-old 1/144 NG kits. :D

EDIT: If I had unlimited money and a big house, I would also have stupid amounts of Kamen Rider belts and figures too, but that's another story. Oh! And I'd eat tasty salmon a lot more, and drive one of those cars shaped like a pea, but painted to look like an eyeball.

Man~ If I created my own religion, I would call it suiton. =P
Requirements is to bring GunPla to every weekly meeting, and to go buy GunPla for me as offering...bwahhahah

maknaedik 2012-03-07 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4042386)
Man~ If I created my own religion, I would call it suiton. =P
Requirements is to bring GunPla to every weekly meeting, and to go buy GunPla for me as offering...bwahhahah

Then I'll give 1/400 scales XD

suiton629 2012-03-07 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4042407)
Then I'll give 1/400 scales XD

No~~

Monday ~ Saturday
- each required to at least offer up a brand new MG kit
- accessories and LED units, action bases will yield bonus suiton points

Saturday
- required to give perfect grade

At the end of the month, whoever has the most points will get a huge GunPla related prize.

duotiga 2012-03-07 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4042410)
No~~

Monday ~ Saturday
- each required to at least offer up a brand new MG kit
- accessories and LED units, action bases will yield bonus suiton points

Saturday
- required to give perfect grade

At the end of the month, whoever has the most points will get a huge GunPla related prize.

Then Bandai wld be like Greece, debt and declare bankruptcy & all other kits will not be manufacture

Great thinking dude

suiton629 2012-03-07 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4042415)
Then Bandai wld be like Greece, debt and declare bankruptcy & all other kits will not be manufacture

Great thinking dude

Nah. By the grace of guests like Chuck Norris, Optimus Prime, Naruto, Exia Repair 2, etc... It'll make Bandai more profitable...rofl rofl

Anyway~~

NG 1/100 Exia Roll Out
Should I buy it or not?

Exia_00 2012-03-07 21:31

If you really want to, it is just the 1/100 EXIA in grey. If you have the money to burn then go right for it.

casval cehack 2012-03-08 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4042370)
Once you figure out how to successfully make Bandai give a shit about their fanbase outside Japan, and produce kits on the request of individuals to boot, I'd suggest starting your own religion because that'd be a miracle.

HGs. The range/variety of suits is better, and I like most everything I own to be the same scale. 'MG' is not an instant ticket to stardom, and HGs aren't just 'those things people get because they can't afford MGs'.
Also, this might just be me, but I have a strange sort of love for the fairly-old 1/144 NG kits. :D

EDIT: If I had unlimited money and a big house, I would also have stupid amounts of Kamen Rider belts and figures too, but that's another story. Oh! And I'd eat tasty salmon a lot more, and drive one of those cars shaped like a pea, but painted to look like an eyeball.

Well said, glad that I'm not alone here. Building the old 1/144 Zeta (gluing required) makes you forget all those minor nitpicks like stickers on the current gunpla releases. I also miss the old postcard backgrounds included in kits before like in the 1/144 Victory.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-08 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4042424)
NG 1/100 Exia Roll Out

Should I buy it or not?

If you don’t like the color or being not sure about it, then I suggest you NOT to buy it. ;) It saves you the money, right? Like I said before, I buy Exia Roll Out since I like the color better than the original and it’s in the anime too (like the 0 Gundam Roll Out color), not just out-of-nowhere custom color.

Btw, I just found a custom of Jesta made by a local boy.
And it’s his first paint job ^^.

Bashfulz 2012-03-08 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4042702)
Btw, I just found a custom of Jesta made by a local boy.
[/SPOILER]And it’s his first paint job ^^.

:eek: that look's really good! got to be crazy work for someone's first paint job. :eek:

HasuMasu 2012-03-08 05:15

Are you sure he isn't bullshitting? That is just way too boss.

duotiga 2012-03-08 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4042672)
Well said, glad that I'm not alone here. Building the old 1/144 Zeta (gluing required) makes you forget all those minor nitpicks like stickers on the current gunpla releases. I also miss the old postcard backgrounds included in kits before like in the 1/144 Victory.

you reminded me of the 1st transformable HG 1/144 Zeta which the kit is horrendous to fix :frustrated:

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig01/10010578.jpg

the hguc zeta (you can say is ver 2) fixed it make me feel better :rolleyes:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-08 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4042902)
Are you sure he isn't bullshitting? That is just way too boss.

Well, according to him, it took him more than a month to paint it. So, yeah. :D

Sworra 2012-03-08 07:42

Depends on the type of person.. If this person is a artistic type of person, it wouldn't take him long to get used to painting, airbrushing, etc.. Its more how you do the procedure on what you paint.. by the looks of it he only used two main colours, so that is a basic spray painting job.

casval cehack 2012-03-08 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4042981)
you reminded me of the 1st transformable HG 1/144 Zeta which the kit is horrendous to fix :frustrated:

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig01/10010578.jpg

the hguc zeta (you can say is ver 2) fixed it make me feel better :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to build this, the Zeta with a system injection runner. The gunpla technology I wish Bandai would reintroduce in their current lines.

duotiga 2012-03-08 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4043041)
I've always wanted to build this, the Zeta with a system injection runner. The gunpla technology I wish Bandai would reintroduce in their current lines.

let's cross fingers for RG ? :heh:

Sworra 2012-03-08 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4043051)

I have a feeling that the next RG after the MK II will be the Zeta, If you notice other then the Seed RG, that each UC RG that came out is next in line from the UC series.. I could be wrong all completely on which RG is coming next but for the UC RG's i'm sure its the Zeta.

casval cehack 2012-03-08 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4043051)

I'm still hoping for confirmation that the successor "Advance MS Plate" of RG Mk. II would be multi-colored (instead of shades of grey), if the earlier promotional graphics were an indication.

maknaedik 2012-03-08 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 4043063)
I have a feeling that the next RG after the MK II will be the Zeta, If you notice other then the Seed RG, that each UC RG that came out is next in line from the UC series.. I could be wrong all completely on which RG is coming next but for the UC RG's i'm sure its the Zeta.

I believe that the next RG for UC is Zeta. But I don't believe that it will be next to Mk-II. I believe there's something between the two.

suiton629 2012-03-08 20:03

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet - Review by Kuon0404
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...bullet_08.html

Anyone else feel like the flight mode on the Double Bullet look really awkward?

maknaedik 2012-03-08 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4043694)
HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet - Review by Kuon0404
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...bullet_08.html

Anyone else feel like the flight mode on the Double Bullet look really awkward?

Looks very awkward and forced. But yeah, completely looks good when in MS mode.