AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2013-10-11 00:17

If they're updating all of the main Gundams for the All Gundam Project, then I'm looking forward to seeing stuff like an HGCE Impulse.

Then there's this, the HGUC V2 Gundam:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0RaMjN3m9B...s1600/al17.jpg

I like it, but I'd rather wait till they make an HGUC V2 Assault Buster Gundam.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-11 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4865543)
A gift to the MOST appreciated person in the whole gunpla community, suiton...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...00858021_n.jpg

I'm not dreaming, aren't I? This is real, right? :twitch: FINALLY!!! Thank you, Bandai! :bow:

Edit: And HGUC V2?!? :love: I need to change my underwear now :D

Edit 2: For those interested in getting the RG Strike Freedom http://www.genteikits.com/preorder/rgheavenwing

LoweGear 2013-10-11 03:16

At the very least now every Gundam lead - save for the Build Strike - now has an MG incarnation.

But my excitement over the MG Gundam X isn't over the kit itself, but what it heralds: I want my MG GUNDAM DOUBLE X!!!! :love:

Skye629 2013-10-11 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4866002)
At the very least now every Gundam lead - save for the Build Strike - now has an MG incarnation.

But my excitement over the MG Gundam X isn't over the kit itself, but what it heralds: I want my MG GUNDAM DOUBLE X!!!! :love:

Wrong

The DX and V2 has yet to get a MG, the way this all gundam project is going though, I would not be surprised at all to see them come out

Also there is the AGE-3 and AGE-FX, though we have been shown prototypes, there has been no word on actual release

You could also stretch reasoning a bit and say the Wing Zero TV version does not have a MG coming out, despite the upcoming Proto-Zero

This is not counting any lead variants (such as Blast Impulse or V2 add ons)

helois 2013-10-11 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4866002)

also the Beginning Gundam.. :heh:

i have some project for the HG Delta Kai that involved a HG Delta +.. for the dual rifle-kinda Gaplant plus the huge shield on the back like Banshe Norn with the shield.. that involve the use of magnets, spare time.. ecc..

and i really like delta +.. (i'll give him the rifle of Delta Kai.. )

when i've time i'll post some photos... ;)

Skye629 2013-10-11 03:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 4866026)
also the Beginning Gundam.. :heh:

i have some project for the HG Delta Kai that involved a HG Delta +.. for the dual rifle-kinda Gaplant plus the huge shield on the back like Banshe Norn with the shield.. that involve the use of magnets, spare time.. ecc..

and i really like delta +.. (i'll give him the rifle of Delta Kai.. )

when i've time i'll post some photos... ;)

What color scheme you going with man?

@LoweGear on the HG V2

Heck I'd rather they made a MG V2 before anything else V2

RX93-2 2013-10-11 03:58

That HGUC V2 is looking great, and MG X is a thing I always said I would buy. so welp bye money.

helois 2013-10-11 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4866034)
What color scheme you going with man?

for now the Delta Kai, adding dark blue in some part instead "violet"..

LoweGear 2013-10-11 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4866025)
Wrong

The DX and V2 has yet to get a MG, the way this all gundam project is going though, I would not be surprised at all to see them come out

I'm talking about the "lead" Gundams, aka the first models. Until now Gundam X didn't even have a presence in MG.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-11 07:54

My reactions:

MG X: :bow:

RG Strike Freedom: Proportion is still a bit off as expected of RGCE. Will get the Deactive ver.
RG Wing of the Sky: Not bad. Might get it.
RD Hi-Nu: Real nice.
RD Wing Gundam: Very nice.
RD Kshatriya: No comment.
MB Exia Trans-am: Meh, already have the MG with more vivid colors. Next please...
MG Sazabi Ka.: No pink parts? Well done, Bandai.
HG Aile Strike (new): :twitch:
HG V2: No Wings of Light? :heh:
MG Astray Noir: How can they made this but ignored Amatsu!! :mad:
MG Astray Red (normal): Who’s stupid enough to pay more for less? If I have the money to buy this Exclusive release, I’ll hold and save it to buy the awesome PG.
HG Meteor Hopper: I think somebody is paying homage to Kamen Rider Black’s Battle Hopper (complete with the green color). :D

duotiga 2013-10-11 08:12

in regards to MG Gundam X, i am rather curious to know how are they going to do the shield-rifle gimmick in shield mode

MeisterBabylon 2013-10-11 08:59

HG Crossbones Gundam aitai. D:

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-11 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4865651)
Meh.. No need for HGs of the Crossbone series. We have:

MG Crossbone X-1 Ver. Ka
MG Crossbone X-2 Ver. Ka
MG Crossbone X-3 Ver. Ka

What do we have left to see?

MG Crossbone X-0 Ghost...I'm sure we'll see that. =P

There is a need for HGUC crossbones. There was even LESS need for the new HGCE strike kit that was just announced.
HGUC crossbone is going to happen.

And in regards an earlier comment you made about gundam X.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4865630)
Gundam X is not part of UC.

Gundam X is heavily implied to be alternate UC where the spacenoids drop colonies onto earth after a dispute with the Federation. They even had newtypes in the series.

It was known as the 7th space war, the first 6 being the major conflicts of the UC era.

Your "not being interested in U.C" reasoning is a bullshit excuse. If you cant appreciate designs for what they are and you ignore them just because of series then you are not much of a gundam fan.

LoweGear 2013-10-11 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4866231)
in regards to MG Gundam X, i am rather curious to know how are they going to do the shield-rifle gimmick in shield mode

The MG is large enough to do a full shield-change instead of the parts swap that the 1/144's do.

duotiga 2013-10-11 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4866319)
The MG is large enough to do a full shield-change instead of the parts swap that the 1/144's do.

what I meant is the handle part to hold the shield mode
HGAW ver looks kinda odd with the fixed rifle handle during shield mode

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-11 11:19

And now we get a new HG Aile Strike? Bandai sure loves getting my money xD I just recently received the RD Aile Strike^^

Skye629 2013-10-11 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4866161)
I'm talking about the "lead" Gundams, aka the first models. Until now Gundam X didn't even have a presence in MG.

Using the term "lead gundam" usually refers to the 1-2 main suits of the series piloted by the lead protagonists

Should have said "first leads" or something of the sort :0

suiton629 2013-10-11 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4866669)
Using the term "lead gundam" usually refers to the 1-2 main suits of the series piloted by the lead antagonists

Should have said "first leads" or something of the sort :0

Uh no? Leads usually mean the main good guys. So he's right. In this case, it'd be X, X Divider, and Double X.

n0m@n 2013-10-11 17:35

I realised that my favourite series(X) was the main series which ended up getting a MG at the very last. h well. At least I get to build it very soon.

And I hope Bandai makes a updated MG for God Gundam. The old one isnt good as others claims to be.

suiton629 2013-10-11 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4866805)
I realised that my favourite series(X) was the main series which ended up getting a MG at the very last. h well. At least I get to build it very soon.

And I hope Bandai makes a updated MG for God Gundam. The old one isnt good as others claims to be.

An updated Shining and God MGs would be cool, but I think Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 MGs would sell more.. Or maybe more Seed/Destiny RM Ver and new kits...