AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2008-09-01 23:09

Nice LED....can't wait to see how that turn out

MakubeX2 2008-09-01 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1859380)
oh crap, looks like the 1/100 is gonna be pricey with that light effect :(

2600 Yen. Same pricing as Kyrios and 200 Yen cheaper than Astraea. Quit a good pricing, if you ask me.

Critias 2008-09-01 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 1859402)
2600 Yen. Same pricing as Kyrios and 200 Yen cheaper than Astraea. Quit a good pricing, if you ask me.

Really? Aren't gimmicks like that costly? Or is it even a light, I wonder?

MakubeX2 2008-09-02 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1859468)
Really? Aren't gimmicks like that costly? Or is it even a light, I wonder?

It's printed right there on the promo sheet that the 1/100 OO will be priced at 2600 yen and Kyrios is also priced the same on HLJ.

It's really electroically charged here. The trick to getting the price down, if you look further, is at the cross section of the GN Drive on the lower left which seems to be using a very small lamp there.

MG IJ Promo Sheet :-
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/697...9604080at5.jpg

Ardi220288 2008-09-02 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 1859371)

hehehe seems that I'm making the right decision to wait for the 1/100 :D

duotiga 2008-09-02 07:16

if the 00 eyes lite up wld be even better....

MakubeX2 2008-09-02 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1860044)
if the 00 eyes lite up wld be even better....

Those neon stickers aren't that hard to find, are they ?

duotiga 2008-09-02 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 1860064)
Those neon stickers aren't that hard to find, are they ?

count me a lazy person lol

alright MG IJ does indeed look nice....will it be like Force Impulse which is not given a stand?

LightningZERO 2008-09-02 08:06

I'm surprised that there's no special edition

StratoSpear 2008-09-02 08:24

Looks like MG IJ can do a perfect split. Lol! Why not make a Lancelot pose with one?

mangatron 2008-09-02 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1850544)
MG IJ looks great, much more proportional than its 1/100 counterpart. The kick angle seems awkward though. TBH, Gundams were never meant to pull off the kicks IJ did in Destiny :heh:

You know, I thought it'd be fun to post this for a trip down memory lane. The reason why it looks awkward is because we were always used to seeing it at this angle:

http://h1.ripway.com/mangatron/FootofJustice.jpg

With that new promo pic, looks like the MG IJ will have the better poseability of the 3 Gundams (Destiny and SF being the other two).

I'm feeling the urge to mod that backpack into all the other MG's lol :heh:

On a side note, I do hope they have the best of technology concerning the 1/100 OO's shoulders, those seem like some very heavy shoulders :uhoh:

beamknight87 2008-09-02 17:38

You know, I have always wondered wtf was Shin trying to do in that scene. Kick the IJ in the balls or something? it was pretty obvious the knee beam blades would pwn him good lol

StratoSpear 2008-09-02 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1861798)
You know, I have always wondered wtf was Shin trying to do in that scene. Kick the IJ in the balls or something? it was pretty obvious the knee beam blades would pwn him good lol

Well, he was..... disarmed

That's what you get for going against the Rules of Gundam Physics 101; Beam Saber Trumps A.L.L

Meehlimo 2008-09-02 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 1862118)
Well, he was..... disarmed

That's what you get for going against the Rules of Gundam Physics 101; Beam Saber Trumps A.L.L

More like the rules of peaple under kira, try to win against him or his friends u be raped in the ass:heh:
cuz one way or another that asswhoopins commin :D least thats how it always was in seed.

DarkWarrior 2008-09-03 01:10

Uhh.. can someone tell me what those black things on Infinite Justice's flight pack are? It's on top of the flight pack, near the "intake" vents. Certainly don't remember seeing them on my 1/100 I-Justice.

Edit: They're clearly visible on the backpack closeup picture MakubeX2 posted on the previous page.

Rising Dragon 2008-09-03 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWarrior (Post 1862877)
Uhh.. can someone tell me what those black things on Infinite Justice's flight pack are? It's on top of the flight pack, near the "intake" vents. Certainly don't remember seeing them on my 1/100 I-Justice.

Edit: They're clearly visible on the backpack closeup picture MakubeX2 posted on the previous page.

Likely intake vents, or part of the intake vents. Normally I'd say missile tubes, but the Infinite Justice's subflight lifter is only equipped with beam cannons and beam blades.

Meehlimo 2008-09-03 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1862959)
Likely intake vents, or part of the intake vents. Normally I'd say missile tubes, but the Infinite Justice's subflight lifter is only equipped with beam cannons and beam blades.

Just sumthng a little differnt like strike freedoms redone wings to make it different from the HG so ur not buying the same thing twice dont think to much about it lol..:heh:

Hellbore 2008-09-03 20:51

OK, I really need that MG IJ. Also, my Japanese sucks, but it will be released in October, right?

LightningZERO 2008-09-03 23:37

Yeap, October release

HG GN-Arms Type D + Gundam Dynames

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/51/76229600uj9.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1039/97287650zb0.jpg

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-73856-1-1.html

MG Strike Freedom Extra Finish Version

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3352/52551840dn1.jpg

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-73857-1-1.html

mangatron 2008-09-04 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1861798)
You know, I have always wondered wtf was Shin trying to do in that scene. Kick the IJ in the balls or something? it was pretty obvious the knee beam blades would pwn him good lol

I have an idea of what Shin was trying to do. Look back at ep 41, or 42, whatever the one is when Athrun debuted in the IJ, look ahead to when Shin and Lazer Barrel go up against Kira. Shin, thinking he can give his Burning Palm a try, tries to do so, but Kira in all his easiness simply kicks Destiny in the chin er Shin and poor Shin goes tumbling down :heh:

So, since Shin's hands got blown off later on he thinks "if God Kira can kick, so can I!" :heh:

(You can also see the above mentioned scenes in the final episode of the Destiny Specials, I believe it is IV. It's where my beloved screenshots came from) :p


By the way, I'm lovin' the 1/144 GN Arms Type D, but my god that little Lockon figure better be pre-painted or else I'll need to paint that under a microscope :heh: :heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.