AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Kiss x Sis [Manga] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54357)

sparhawk1610 2017-08-21 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirvancelot (Post 6126226)
I wasn't really assuming just really saying that from what I've seen the people that liked that pairing were really small compared to those who didn't. Like me most of the people that read this manga do so for the twins messing with the MC not his and the teacher's relationship.

Mine and some other ppl problem is not pairing. For me in this kind of manga it is a bit pointless. It is about in what way is manga going. Some parts drag for too long, MC is not rly interesting anymore. Girls...well, waste of words a bit. Twins are only one that actually do something.

Kuroageha 2017-08-22 12:20

Twins is the appeal of the manga, then switching to minor characters urned off the public.

NAJ P. Jackson 2017-08-22 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroageha (Post 6126865)
Twins is the appeal of the manga, then switching to minor characters urned off the public.

Maybe to some readers but it was never the appeal for me. What hooked me on was the comedy of the earlier chapters. The MC doing it with his twin sisters never hooked me on. The teacher becoming a prominent character was what really got me invested. Now the comedy has become less and less and it started to go the drama route lost my interest. Even more now that the Author decided to start getting the competition out of the way.

Kuroageha 2017-08-22 14:34

Not some, it's their main audience.

Ravagerblade 2017-08-22 16:05

I felt more hooked to the series with the Teacher student relationship. As it was practically the only thing keeping me here. The sisters got old and stale to read for me and Miss Piss I hate.

wuhugm 2017-08-22 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravagerblade (Post 6126957)
I felt more hooked to the series with the Teacher student relationship. As it was practically the only thing keeping me here. The sisters got old and stale to read for me and Miss Piss I hate.

Completely agree

Kuroageha 2017-08-22 20:02

Next time try a Kiss x Teacher instead :heh:.

XFire 2017-08-22 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroageha (Post 6127023)

.............Do we have one of those? :heh:

NAJ P. Jackson 2017-08-22 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroageha (Post 6127023)

I would if such a manga exist. Just accept the fact that the twins are not the sole appeal of this manga.

The Green One 2017-08-22 22:39

Perhaps, but the manga wouldn't of existed without them. The same can't be said for the other characters.

Though considering the quality of this series, that's not really saying much.

wuhugm 2017-08-22 23:00

I just wish mangas wouldn't be so predictable

Putting the ending spoiler in the title itself is dumb

Kuroageha 2017-08-23 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6127063)
I would if such a manga exist. Just accept the fact that the twins are not the sole appeal of this manga.

Or you could reread what I said when I said main appeal and get over it already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFire (Post 6127051)
.............Do we have one of those? :heh:

There was a teacher x student manga but translations stopped a year ago and can't even remember the name now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6127069)
I just wish mangas wouldn't be so predictable

Putting the ending spoiler in the title itself is dumb

It's almost a rule for a lot of manga/LN series. Kind mind numbing at this point

SoloPanda 2017-08-23 22:36

I can't stand romance mangas in general. I hate teachers, sisters, classmates, and lolis. TBH i'm just waiting for them to be transported to another world where magic and strategic combat come into play. It'll be great. The teacher can become the knight, the sisters can become the thief and archer, the loli can become the cleric, and the pee girl can become the black mage/necromancer since she already has deep dark secrets.

I'm sure if i keep reading we'll finally change course to something interesting...

/sarc

Chosen_Hero 2017-08-24 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6127063)

Well, Onegai Sensei might be more to your taste.

Ravagerblade 2017-08-24 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero (Post 6127885)

No I think you should accept that not everybody likes the same thing you do.
The Teacher x Student was doing fine but the Writer squandered it and then jumped ship. Fails hard.

NAJ P. Jackson 2017-08-24 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero (Post 6127885)

Read the manga. Watched the anime. Liked it. Doesn't change the fact that I still like the Keita x Yuzuki relationship in this manga. Like Ravage and wuhugm said not everyone reads this just to see a guy going at it with his sisters. There are other things to like here. Keita and Yuzuki had something good going there but the Author forcefully made some mediocre excuses just so they will break up and it was a fail.

wuhugm 2017-08-24 13:52

^Yea, it's not simply "read that manga if you want student x teacher"

The fact is Kiss x Sis brought that theme into the game and then jumped ship just for the sake of it
It descent into mediocrity of those mangas that keep adding heroines yet in the end back to the 1st one (Kimimachi etc)

Kuroageha 2017-08-24 14:02

More like the author was forced to make the teacher Arc due to external circumstances with the magazine back then which now is over. This has been discussed many times already.

Also please, SEO is a label on his own :heh:.

SoloPanda 2017-08-24 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroageha (Post 6127963)
More like the author was forced to make the teacher Arc due to external circumstances with the magazine back then which now is over. This has been discussed many times already.

Also please, SEO is a label on his own :heh:.

just out of curiosity what were those circumstances? Did it have something to do with the stuff that pushed oreimo off course? or just the magazine trying to adjust the story to boost sales?

Chosen_Hero 2017-08-24 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravagerblade (Post 6127891)
No I think you should accept that not everybody likes the same thing you do.
The Teacher x Student was doing fine but the Writer squandered it and then jumped ship. Fails hard.

How about you don't assume what my comment meant, you do know what they say about assuming, right? All I did was make a suggestion, nowhere in my post did I say anything against NAJ P. Jacksons reason for disliking this manga.:uhoh: