AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Kuro no Maou [黒の魔王] (Web Novel) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=134353)

nero12 2015-06-11 15:06

Kuro no Maou [黒の魔王] (Web Novel)
 
Title- Kuro no Maou 黒の魔王
Alt eng title- Black demon king/Devil
Author-菱影代理 Hishi Kage Dairi
Status (WN)-501 chapters ongoing
There are also 3 published novels but there are no illustrations available for now.


summary- Kurono Maou is a high school student who is sensitive of his sharp eyes and bad expression. No girlfriend but gifted with friends in his own way, he had been living a peaceful life. But one day, without any reason, Kurono was attacked by a mysterious headache while in the literature clubroom and fainted. When he finally awoke.......Swords & magic, filled with monsters, an orthodox different world summoning.

ncode-n2627t
translation-here
summary: here

I liked how it started so I decided to translate it as I read. A bit more serious and sensible than usual Narou series out there.

Cant answer the usual questions as I myself have barely started but as far as I have heard MC is very strong but not OP i.e. there are others stronger than him.
As for harem there are only 2-3 women.
For detailed info wait for Narou veterans:heh:

Ophis 2015-06-11 15:43

Nice! This picked my interest, but I'll wait for a feel more chapters before I start reading.

Thanks for your efforts! ;)

cabman11 2015-06-11 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by nero12 (Post 5560074)
Title- Kuro no Maou 黒の魔王
Alt eng title- Black demon king/Devil
Author-菱影代理 Hishi Kage Dairi
Status (WN)-501 chapters ongoing
There are also 3 published novels but there are no illustrations available for now.


summary- Kurono Maou is a high school student who is sensitive of his sharp eyes and bad expression. No girlfriend but gifted with friends in his own way, he had been living a peaceful life. But one day, without any reason, Kurono was attacked by a mysterious headache while in the literature clubroom and fainted. When he finally awoke.......Swords & magic, filled with monsters, an orthodox different world summoning.

ncode-n2627t
translation-here

I liked how it started so I decided to translate it as I read. A bit more serious and sensible than usual Narou series out there.

Cant answer the usual questions as I myself have barely started but as far as I have heard MC is very strong but not OP i.e. there are others stronger than him.
As for harem there are only 2-3 women.
For detailed info wait for Narou veterans:heh:


the way you put it made it sound like the typical different world summoning.
you forgot to put the part where he was. Kidnapped, brainwashed, tortured,forced to train and fight to the death with other people that were summoned, experimented on, and run for his life while being hunted by near invincible monsters (apostles).

this is a pretty dark series.and i mean very DARK.
and I think its best just leaving the title Black Devil not Black Demon king.(black demon king just sounds weird :-\ )
And he had the title of black devil forced upon him it's not something he wanted.though he does look pretty dangerous. and the fact that him being able to use black magic was forced upon him with the experiments. (but the man dose ooks Evil)

cabman11 2015-06-11 16:46

The 3 main characters.and main antagonist
Spoiler:

obnuchious 2015-06-11 18:25

**prepares a very large plate**

am ready for the ~meatz~

XD

Lhklan 2015-06-11 19:29

2 yans? Wow.

Though I think maybe apostle girl knows him from befor his kidnapping.

fallencrow04 2015-06-11 19:38

another dark series.......
it seem my HUE will never get clear ....From cloudy to dark and if someone check me
it gonna be Destroy Decomposer for sure

cabman11 2015-06-11 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhklan (Post 5560176)
2 yans? Wow.

Though I think maybe apostle girl knows him from befor his kidnapping.

do you want spoilers ?
I'll give you if you want some.
but I'm warning you.
once you've been spoiled could never live life again the same way.
.....I know I can't (;_; )
Spoiler:

obnuchious 2015-06-11 21:54

pretty much like Overlord . . . in regards to the summoning

cabman11 2015-06-11 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by obnuchious (Post 5560260)
pretty much like Overlord . . . in regards to the summoning

....no its not.
MC is not overpower.he doesn't have his own private army. He is cold black devil because he has black hair uses dark magic and has killed a lot of holy crusade soldiers. 1 think this has been common with overloaded is its dark story line.(rape,murder.kids getting decapitated,burned alive ect.)
Its more like berserk than anything else

and this time it's the enemies that are overpowered. god damn nearly invincible immortal monsters.


or did you mean the part where people are summoned into different time lines?

obnuchious 2015-06-11 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabman11 (Post 5560316)
....no its not.
MC is not overpower.he doesn't have his own private army. He is cold black devil because he has black hair uses dark magic and has killed a lot of holy crusade soldiers. 1 think this has been common with overloaded is its dark story line.(rape,murder.kids getting decapitated,burned alive ect.)
Its more like berserk than anything else

and this time it's the enemies that are overpowered. god damn nearly invincible immortal monsters.


or did you mean the part where people are summoned into different time lines?

summoned and appearing in different time

Honoakari 2015-06-11 23:46

One of the few WNs that I still enjoy and read every week. Love Hishikage-san's writing.

Good luck translating all 500+ chapters, you're going to need it...

IMO the title should not be translated, but left as it is.

I could make a summary if people so want. Keep in mind that it'll spoil all the fun though.

pir 2015-06-12 00:09

PLease make summary.

cabman11 2015-06-12 01:08

Just realized
Kuro no maou -
Chrono mao -

you only get it if you actually speak Japanese

Risovelia 2015-06-12 01:43

^chrono ? seriously...he is japanese you-know, if I'm not mistaken his name is kurono mao ...and the title is kuro no maou ..yeaa it's kinda a pun lol
Unfortunately updates are slow~
Spoiler for Spoiler~:

nero12 2015-06-12 02:23

Ahh man now I am even more excited than I was. I was worried since stories of Narou sometimes get bland after they cross a certain limit but that doesnt seem to be the case for this one!

Considering the short length of chapters, I'll try to maintain a daily update routine for the translations.

obnuchious 2015-06-12 02:31

that's a lot of chapters

cabman11 2015-06-12 02:37

^Catching up to tate no yuusha arnt we?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nero12 (Post 5560407)
Ahh man now I am even more excited than I was. I was worried since stories of Narou sometimes get bland after they cross a certain limit but that doesnt seem to be the case for this one!

Considering the short length of chapters, I'll try to maintain a daily update routine for the translations.

dude if that's your site change the background its horrendous to read like that and the picture gets in the way

xatom12 2015-06-12 03:35

you earned yourself a reader

instant Bookmarked!!

cabman11 2015-06-12 03:40

Ch 2 is out


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.