AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

maknaedik 2011-11-27 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3875739)
i dont think they will be making chrome gold for the pyscho frame for Banshee though...the cost is just top great to make it chrome

Unless they do the old school gold chrome. Like those in old HG 1/100 from G, Wing and X, HAHA!

Got my MG Trans-Raiser this Friday and I must say I had a gunplasm. Though it's disappointing that is has some seamlines.

Exia_00 2011-11-27 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3875739)
i dont think they will be making chrome gold for the pyscho frame for Banshee though...the cost is just top great to make it chrome

hmmm not even a finish? Not full on chrome like the akatsuki, cause I'm just thinking it might be some weird pearlescent yellow atleast?

Appel 2011-11-27 10:02

im a little bummed out about my new phone... the camera sucks pretty badly, the photos are incredibly milky :T
but with the macro feature and a little bit of photoshopping the results are pretty ok i guess:

http://www.abload.de/img/img009hkcy2.jpg

and about the banshee, i doubt that they will be doing that, too. but as long as they make a MG with clear psychoframe pieces im happy^^

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-27 12:08

@Appel: No offense, dude, but why no touch-ups for the gatemarks?

suiton629 2011-11-27 12:18

I think I'm gonna get the:

MG Unicorn HD Color + Cage
MG Unicorn Full Armor (but waiting for the OVA ver)
MG Unicorn Banshee (OVA ver)

.
.
.
Speaking of that, I got the 1/100 No Grade Astraea Type-F since I figure a MG ver won't come out. I just hope that we at least get a MG Exia R2. That's all I'd really want since I can get the 1/100 Exia Avalanche (...the No Grade one).

Appel 2011-11-27 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3876089)
@Appel: No offense, dude, but why no touch-ups for the gatemarks?

i have no marker or paint for that right now. when i use something that doesnt look like the plastic it would still look terrible so i wont bother for now^^

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-27 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3876124)
i have no marker or paint for that right now. when i use something that doesnt look like the plastic it would still look terrible so i wont bother for now^^

I would recommend some real touch markers: http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS112
They work pretty damn good on inner frames. I guess that one of the grey ones will match the grey of the D-Hell.

Appel 2011-11-27 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3876153)
I would recommend some real touch markers: http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS112
They work pretty damn good on inner frames. I guess that one of the grey ones will match the grey of the D-Hell.

maybe ill get those with my next order. but for now i really dont care about that, i have so much to do i wouldnt have the time for it, anyway XD

suiton629 2011-11-27 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3876153)
I would recommend some real touch markers: http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS112
They work pretty damn good on inner frames. I guess that one of the grey ones will match the grey of the D-Hell.

Are the Real Touch Markers any good? o_O

I have Tamiya acrylic paints... Those Tamiya X- series bottles.

Appel 2011-11-27 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3876341)
Are the Real Touch Markers any good? o_O

I have Tamiya acrylic paints... Those Tamiya X- series bottles.

i have heard many good things about them. and the obvious advantage of them is that they are really easy to use^^ pop them open, put some paint on the model, done. no brush, no thinner, no nothing.
another great plus (and probably the main reason to buy them) is that they come in the actual gundam colors. you dont have to mix anything to actually match the color of the plastic!

suiton629 2011-11-27 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3876367)
i have heard many good things about them. and the obvious advantage of them is that they are really easy to use^^ pop them open, put some paint on the model, done. no brush, no thinner, no nothing.
another great plus (and probably the main reason to buy them) is that they come in the actual gundam colors. you dont have to mix anything to actually match the color of the plastic!

i guess i should get that set 1 and set 2 of the real touch markers then.

=)

maknaedik 2011-11-27 22:23

Wow, nike's signature changed a lot. I hope it stays like that :)

Anyway, I have bought a red real touch marker. Haven't tried it yet. But I'm looking forward in using it in my MG Trans-raiser. Not to cover up marks, but it can be used for panel lining as well. Prime92 of Youtube used it and it looks pretty neat and nice. Besides, I don't think there's any maker out there that can coverup marks from a trans-am kit.

Appel 2011-11-28 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3876643)
Wow, nike's signature changed a lot. I hope it stays like that :)

Anyway, I have bought a red real touch marker. Haven't tried it yet. But I'm looking forward in using it in my MG Trans-raiser. Not to cover up marks, but it can be used for panel lining as well. Prime92 of Youtube used it and it looks pretty neat and nice. Besides, I don't think there's any maker out there that can coverup marks from a trans-am kit.

yeah, there are some kits out there where it is totally impossible to fix the nubs... the trans-am kits are among those models.

casval cehack 2011-11-28 05:37

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1329/bansheebeam.jpg

Banshee Beam Claw. From here -> http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...m-02_7738.html

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-11-28 07:25

That's a pretty terrifying weapon. By the design with the beam in the middle, I assume it grips a MS, and the beam saber activates initiating STABBY STABBY time.

kakakka 2011-11-28 07:27

Or Slash, when the beam saber switch open while gripping.

bio9205 2011-11-28 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3877152)
That's a pretty terrifying weapon. By the design with the beam in the middle, I assume it grips a MS, and the beam saber activates initiating STABBY STABBY time.

We saw that pic when we got the first pics of the Banshee. Anyway, that is totally Hallelujah/Kyrios :heh: I do wonder whether Bandai will include the beams, since they're already giving us the Unicorn's regular weapons.

suiton629 2011-11-28 09:24

HG 1/144 R-11 LaGOWE





Why do I feel like Bandai is going to release a MG ver. of this later?


MG 1/100 Heavyarms Gundam EW




RG 1/144 Skygrasper [Launcher/Sword]



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RYvK_YUcGd...KA/s1600/7.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FiB8nRNAFR...KI/s1600/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9-QSKelQXU...v0/s1600/3.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xPhcpLhiF_...H8/s1600/4.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YU3hipxvi5...9o/s1600/5.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xreAjXZjoy...tI/s1600/6.jpg

And here I was thinking they would release the packs as separate kits.

Appel 2011-11-28 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3877248)
HG 1/144 R-11 LaGOWE


Why do I feel like Bandai is going to release a MG ver. of this later?

that would be cool but i doubt that. bandai has more than enough suits on its priority list right now :P we might see it in the future but that will probably take a couple of years^^

suiton629 2011-11-28 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3877253)
that would be cool but i doubt that. bandai has more than enough suits on its priority list right now :P we might see it in the future but that will probably take a couple of years^^

Yea~ Like the MG Exia Repair 2...? bwahahaha :heh::heh::heh:

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3876377)
i guess i should get that set 1 and set 2 of the real touch markers then.

=)

I would also recommend a regular Gundam Marker Set. Like the new one for AGE. It has Red, Blue, White, Yellow and Grey. Can't go wrong if you're into lead gundams.

duotiga 2011-11-28 09:43

finally wip this kit XD

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...freedom108.jpg

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 13:39

You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

pumpkins 2011-11-28 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3877248)
HG 1/144 R-11 LaGOWE
Why do I feel like Bandai is going to release a MG ver. of this later?

RG 1/144 Skygrasper [Launcher/Sword]
And here I was thinking they would release the packs as separate kits.

is the LaGOWE even that popular? I don't fancy its looks. :(

I think its much better that they put it all together in one set.. it'll probably cost more to sell them individually. It's very good already that they din't come out with a sword strike, launcher strike kits.

suiton629 2011-11-28 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3877480)
You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

Eh~

I don't really have much money now and my GunPla back log is big as it is...

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Raiser 7 Sword G
MG 00 Qan[T]
NG 1/100 Astraea
NG 1/100 Astraea Type-F (coming in the mail today)

Yea~
LOL

I also got those LED units for the MG kits, and I also got a set of the red ones that I plan to put into MG Exia Repair 1 (which I will use parts from the Ignition Mode) on to the MG Exia, and use the Exia parts from the other MG Exia kit to make it the Exia with the chrome parts... =P

I also just want for Bandai to make Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade form, and aside from that, I think I will just get:

MG Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage and the MG Unicorn Banshee.

Not too sure on the MG Unicorn Full Armor unless they do an OVA version of it later.

And about the AGE series...

I might get all of them (AGE-1 normal, titus, sparrow...) and then AGE-2 kits...

For the Wing...

- MG Wing Gundam (TV)
- MG Wing Gundam Zero ((TV) --> hope they make it
-- MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom ver. 1.5 --> hope they make it with a new inner frame and better hands...and fix those damn rubber feather pieces

Znozzy 2011-11-28 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3877480)
You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

on HLJ?

also!

@Zing @Nike

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-28 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3877511)
on HLJ?

also!

@Zing @Nike

HobbySearch. But HLJ should follow tomorrow or the day after.

Appel 2011-11-28 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3877496)
Eh~

I don't really have much money now and my GunPla back log is big as it is...

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Raiser 7 Sword G
MG 00 Qan[T]
NG 1/100 Astraea
NG 1/100 Astraea Type-F (coming in the mail today)

Yea~
LOL

I also got those LED units for the MG kits, and I also got a set of the red ones that I plan to put into MG Exia Repair 1 (which I will use parts from the Ignition Mode) on to the MG Exia, and use the Exia parts from the other MG Exia kit to make it the Exia with the chrome parts... =P

I also just want for Bandai to make Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade form, and aside from that, I think I will just get:

MG Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage and the MG Unicorn Banshee.

Not too sure on the MG Unicorn Full Armor unless they do an OVA version of it later.

And about the AGE series...

I might get all of them (AGE-1 normal, titus, sparrow...) and then AGE-2 kits...

For the Wing...

- MG Wing Gundam (TV)
- MG Wing Gundam Zero ((TV) --> hope they make it
-- MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom ver. 1.5 --> hope they make it with a new inner frame and better hands...and fix those damn rubber feather pieces

i dont think there will be a OVA FA unicorn. when you count the banshee and the ver.ka titanium finish as versions of the unicorn, that would be the seventh time they release it! XD that would be very excessive, even by bandais standards.
and besides, the ver.ka FA unicorn already includes all the changes from the regular OVA unicorn. so unless they make a lot of changes to the FA unicorn in the OVA (more or different weapons, like they did with the banshee) there probably wont be an OVA MG version.

and about the wing kits that you mentioned:
wing TV is already out. wing zero TV has a pretty big chance to get released but im sure they would use an old frame for it, which would just leave you disappointed again...
and in my opinion they dont need to release a V1.5 wing zero EW. the old MG is good enough as it is! there are kits out there they could need the 1.5 or 2.0 update a lot more, like the hyaku shiki or the GP series!

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3877480)
You guys probably already know it, but HGUC Banshee and MG Heavyarms, AGE-1 Normal and Duel Assault Shroud are now open for reservation :D

shweet! :3 im totally gonna preorder the duel!

Butagami 2011-11-28 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3877529)
i dont think there will be a OVA FA unicorn. when you count the banshee and the ver.ka titanium finish as versions of the unicorn, that would be the seventh time they release it! XD that would be very excessive, even by bandais standards.
and besides, the ver.ka FA unicorn already includes all the changes from the regular OVA unicorn. so unless they make a lot of changes to the FA unicorn in the OVA (more or different weapons, like they did with the banshee) there probably wont be an OVA MG version.

and about the wing kits that you mentioned:
wing TV is already out. wing zero TV has a pretty big chance to get released but im sure they would use an old frame for it, which would just leave you disappointed again...
and in my opinion they dont need to release a V1.5 wing zero EW. the old MG is good enough as it is! there are kits out there they could need the 1.5 or 2.0 update a lot more, like the hyaku shiki or the GP series!



shweet! :3 im totally gonna preorder the duel!

Well for the tv version of the Wing Zero, I at least expect them to use the new Wing's inner frame. And since that's pretty new, I expect no dissapointment there :)

Sworra 2011-11-28 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3877529)
i dont think there will be a OVA FA unicorn. when you count the banshee and the ver.ka titanium finish as versions of the unicorn, that would be the seventh time they release it! XD that would be very excessive, even by bandais standards.
and besides, the ver.ka FA unicorn already includes all the changes from the regular OVA unicorn. so unless they make a lot of changes to the FA unicorn in the OVA (more or different weapons, like they did with the banshee) there probably wont be an OVA MG version.

and about the wing kits that you mentioned:
wing TV is already out. wing zero TV has a pretty big chance to get released but im sure they would use an old frame for it, which would just leave you disappointed again...
and in my opinion they dont need to release a V1.5 wing zero EW. the old MG is good enough as it is! there are kits out there they could need the 1.5 or 2.0 update a lot more, like the hyaku shiki or the GP series!


shweet! :3 im totally gonna preorder the duel!

I think what really needs a 2.0 is the MG Nu Gundam that thing has been around long enough to get a remake.. The metal pieces of the inner frame was improved but it still has no poseability.

About the Duel.. Man i don't need another MG but i already have all SEED MG other then the Sword Impulse. Hmmm i think i'll wait to see how it turns out this time. keep us posted.

casval cehack 2011-11-29 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3877271)
finally wip this kit XD

Did your RG box come with a Seed Renewal promo booklet?

pumpkins 2011-11-29 00:41

hmm, i was looking through some of the AGE December releases and i found this AG Ally Machine B.. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN971109 Anyone has any idea what MS this is?

Zero Hurricane 2011-11-29 01:48

I don't know. Maybe some mobile worker, perhaps? Or maybe Jesta equivalent for Gundam AGE?

cupcakes4chris 2011-11-29 02:51

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4Q6M6Ss4iB...98/s640/10.jpg
Can someone translate? :D

duotiga 2011-11-29 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3878183)
Did your RG box come with a Seed Renewal promo booklet?

yea it comes with that & a small poster on Un-Pri for the T-shirt printing of the MG boxart

firefox 2011-11-29 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 3878392)

translated it means : I WANT 2 OF THEM !!!!!! :D


Lineart looks great :)

casval cehack 2011-11-29 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3878397)
yea it comes with that & a small poster on Un-Pri for the T-shirt printing of the MG boxart

I see. No small poster here, just a raffle ticket for a RG 1/144 which I can't read. I believe these RG kits do contain random goodies; my RG Strike box did come with a Bandai tweezer.

aeriolewinters 2011-11-29 06:16

Quote:

I see. No small poster here, just a raffle ticket for a RG 1/144 which I can't read. I believe these RG kits do contain random goodies; my RG Strike box did come with a Bandai tweezer.
So, when will you make the RG's pose together?

duotiga 2011-11-29 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3878592)
I see. No small poster here, just a raffle ticket for a RG 1/144 which I can't read. I believe these RG kits do contain random goodies; my RG Strike box did come with a Bandai tweezer.

if i remeber correctly the postcard is comes with the 1st release for RG Aile Strike followed by other RG kits comes later with the postcard (3D ver)

Appel 2011-11-29 06:47

the HG banshees, the LaGOWE, the heavyarms EW and the RG skygrasper are up for preorder on HLJ now. only the duel is missing so far but i suppose it will be up later today.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.