AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Tsuyokiss (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32932)

physics223 2006-07-01 20:37

As I'm a sucker for romance and hot girls, I'm definitely watching this. XD

bluemist 2006-07-01 22:06

Awesome ED song. I like I've Sound when they do power ballad-like songs, but when they go upbeat it sounds so typical. So Tsuyokiss ED is a win.

And this is interesting... a main girl (Konoe Sunao) point-of-view, plus she doesn't seem to belong to the game at all. Would this even follow game storylines? Or manga? In any case, she seems interesting enough, and I certainly hope the POV would not change into that blue-haired guy whose name escapes me.

(Why do we always have boring male leads in bishoujo games?)

Greenish Growth 2006-07-01 22:18

Didn't the director say in an interview that he didn't like tsundere characters, the game's character designs or the game's stories?

That'd be like producing a superhero movie and the director says he doesn't like superheroes, their original comic book stories or the way they're drawn.

lavielove 2006-07-01 23:18

Megami-Anime rocks for pushing this title from General Anime section to here.

edit: I saw this thread on Fansub forum and posted.

Sailor Enlil 2006-07-01 23:45

After watching the first ep, for some reason Nao kinda reminded me of a ditzier and more air-headed version of Suzumiya Haruhi, at least during the first half.

monir 2006-07-01 23:45

Question: Are these two girls on the table shown in the following pic make themselves available for the potential harem of Tsushima Reo? Frankly, I'll be a bit disappointed if such happens.

http://imagesocket.com/images/snapsh...2003916842.jpg

Wish there was a better seiyuu for voicing the male lead.

Omniscient 2006-07-02 00:09

Episode 01 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

Vexx 2006-07-02 00:43

I'll give it a shot (though I may have to wait for my handy crutches (a.k.a. fansub).
My anime plate is going to be pretty light here in a week or two.

Mentar 2006-07-02 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir
Question: Are these two girls on the table shown in the following pic make themselves available for the potential harem of Tsushima Reo? Frankly, I'll be a bit disappointed if such happens.

*lol*

Don't worry, that won't happen. If there is ANYONE with a Harem in Tsuyokiss, it's Hime (the blond girl on top). Leo is in for some TOUGH work to get together with just one of the girls ;)

kct 2006-07-02 02:30

Hope this will be good (waiting for first episode). Never played the game >.> .

arias 2006-07-02 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayyo
As for the game storylines, I'll do them after the anime is finished airing since I planned to do it anyway.

I'm going to hold you up to that ; )

kujoe 2006-07-02 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir

It's kind of complicated when it comes to the two of them, and things are not what they seem to be as well. But yes, they're two of the heroines that Leo can end up with. Also, Leo never ends up with a harem in the game. On the other hand, chances of either of their paths being the main point of the anime are zero, but hopefully the anime will at least be subtle with a few details from time to time.

The first episode was, as expected, a mixed bag for me. I guess I have to shred every fondness I have of the game in order to enjoy this freely, and hopefully this is just a matter of time. However, Nao's POV makes this interesting, and perhaps I may find the second episode better... In the end, I would have to say that this episode turned out to be relatively average, but with potential.

nubby 2006-07-02 09:02

I didn't really like the first episode. It seems like the story is in Sunao's POV. If I remember correctly, she was not in the original game, they ported the game to ps2 following her story. Anyways, I didn't really like her, she's too similar to Yuuna from Maburaho. As a matter of fact, this whole anime is too similar to Maburaho. Are japanese people obsessed with red/pink hair or what? Yuuna/Maburaho, Lunmaria, Lacus. Anyways, im rooting for the tsundere, Nagomi, but it's quite obvious that it's gonna be a Sunao ending.

Kisuke06 2006-07-02 10:03

It looks good, I'll give it a shot.

MeganeShounen 2006-07-02 10:24

If only KOTOKO herself sang one of the songs...well, I guess you can't everything in life. OP and ED aren't much to write home about, but I'd listen to them sometimes. Inbetweeners in my mostly-denpa playlist of horror.

The current story, well, I'm just anticipating on the upcoming comedy that'll unfold as the other girls make their appearances centerstage. Though, I'd like to see more Otome airtime in the near future. (I meant "really near" future.)

kct 2006-07-02 10:34

Lol megane, you have already 'claimed' her >.> .

MeganeShounen 2006-07-02 10:46

Hey I'm not going to "claim" Otome... I just like her that's all. Being voiced by Sakurazaki Setsuna and all.

So sue me if I have biases on girls with swords.

*hides his Shana & Saber posters*

kct 2006-07-02 10:50

I see something else in ANN's info on that though >.> .

arias 2006-07-02 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
Hey I'm not going to "claim" Otome... I just like her that's all. Being voiced by Sakurazaki Setsuna and all.

So sue me if I have biases on girls with swords.

*hides his Shana & Saber posters*

You can keep Shana & Saber, because Otome is mine :D

Seriously though, although it would be mm.. extremely otaku-ish, we should have a discussion on the respective females. I think I'd probably like Yashi as well, but Otome is... mmm.. :D

kct 2006-07-02 22:27

I somehow like Shizuka/whatever was Sunao's classmate with the orangey hair >.> .

EDIT: Shizuka is CUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!