AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Series 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31637)

Omniscient 2006-04-29 10:54

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Series 2

2nd Series Episode 01 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:
I'm not quite sure whether I should be calling this second series episode 01 or just episode 27...

bayoab 2006-04-29 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omniscient
2nd Series Episode 01 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:
I'm not quite sure whether I should be calling this second series episode 01 or just episode 27...

Wow, the new op and ed visuals are just horrible. They didn't even bother trying to make an opening and just made mirror fighting across old backgrounds and lots of pans and scans of still frames. (And suggest that Beetrain is going to be making up more worlds.) And a Maaya song I more than don't like. Tsubasa continues its suckage record.

Edit: Also, the number of frames of sakura seem that they are trying to bill this season on how she looks since they know they are in plot trouble.

[darkfire] 2006-04-29 13:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81LRUV6ZB9s
http://rapidshare.de/files/19207185/...on_OP.avi.html

Got the op on youtube and the full op on rapidshare. I will do the ed too.
I cleaned the audio and the video.

kira_lacusXX 2006-04-29 13:08

yay!!!! thanks!!!!

[darkfire] 2006-04-29 16:19

Its in the usual places

kira_lacusXX 2006-04-29 16:45

o gosh....i really dont like the OP...its so...slow. they just keep fighting and fighting with their shadows. cant wait to watch the whole thing though. tomoyo is awesome!

Syaoran 2006-04-29 16:58

Yatta :D
It's out. I was waiting for this ^^'

I wonder if there's a lot of difference between the manga and the anime for S2. From the few S1 books I've until now (saw the anime first), there were some differences.

Shiroth 2006-04-29 17:22

The new OP isn't along the lines of what i was expecting, still i like it.. it has the 'you're watching a second season' feeling to it.

What i always loved about Tsubasa Chronicle was its dark side to the story, and just from watching episode 01 you can see that Second Season is gonna have plenty of it - and just to add a lil' bit to episode 01.. its a good arc' to start from. ^^

soupcan58 2006-04-29 17:24

Personally, I can't wait for the series to show up subbed here, and it's nice that we'll be able to see when it comes out here on AnimeSuki. But just for those who were fans of Live Evil and Dattebayto's version, you have quite a wait ahead of you, if the even do it at all. Go to Live-Evil's Fourms to see why.

Edit: Crap, I spelled Dattebayo's name wrong. Sorry guys!

npal 2006-04-29 18:01

Any fansub group that stated it's gonna sub this?

Shiroth 2006-04-29 18:01

Hmm, i don't see a doubt about Funi' going to license Second Season.. i mean why would they just licensed first season.. and not the rest? o.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by npal
Any fansub group that stated it's gonna sub this?

Nope, but you'll probably get someone doing it.

npal 2006-04-29 18:05

Well... I hope it doesn't take months for the first episode to get subbed :p

soupcan58 2006-04-29 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsama
Hmm, i don't see a doubt about Funi' going to license Second Season.. i mean why would they just licensed first season.. and not the rest? o.o

Funimation is probably gonna test out the first season here in the US and then see what people think of it as a whole. I know I've seen a good amount of complaints and also a good amout compliments about the series. I think it'll be close, Funi has seen that, and they want to test out the waters on the US public before they license the whole thing.

At least, that's my take on it.

Shiroth 2006-04-29 18:15

Hmm, what you've said pretty much makes sense, but - say if the selling of first season doesn't go all well, theres still gonna be a bunch of people (myself included) who wanna get a hold of this series in R1 style.. and the same shall go for people watching first season for the first time.

Off-topic - does anyone know the release date for the first volume-puu?

soupcan58 2006-04-29 18:40

I'll check up on Funi's site and also check on ANN to see if they have any dates for ya.

Shiroth 2006-04-29 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by soupcan58
I'll check up on Funi's site and also check on ANN to see if they have any dates for ya.

I was gonna do that myself.. but i thought someone might have known. ^^;

Thanking you~

soupcan58 2006-04-29 18:45

Well, I got some bad news for ya Angelsama. Funi doesn't even have it listed as one of the shows they have yet and ANN doesn't even have the R2 DVD releases listed yet. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Shiroth 2006-04-29 18:47

Heh, its alright - you looking up was good enough. ^^

With no information about it being released.. maybe Funi are having second thoughts? ^^;;

Varisha 2006-04-29 18:51

I don't see why they jumped right to the piffle arc; didn't the first season end right after outo country? I'd love to see the ashura/yasha stuff animated.

Shiroth 2006-04-29 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varisha
I'd love to see the ashura/yasha stuff animated.

You know that could still easily appear in second season.. or even third?