AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Anime-Only] Episode 220 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=42749)

Hunter 2007-02-08 08:50

[Anime-Only] Episode 220 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• If you don't like the fillers then DO NOT POST
      Filler discussion/news is located in the Fillers Discussion thread
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
    • Please do not whine / moan / complain about the episode.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

KiNA 2007-02-08 08:57

The episode of what hopefully the last nightmare we ever watch in anime history >.< Maybe I should download it for keep sake :p

amOKchen 2007-02-08 09:05

Just how close are we to filler ends? im pretty much out of date with this because it has been going in for so long.

striderm 2007-02-08 09:06

This is the last filler episode for now, you're really out of the loop I guess.

KiNA 2007-02-08 09:06

... deleted by request ...

Justice Knight 2007-02-08 10:35

just wondering how does the end of this ep connects to the main story....

Luminion Lancer 2007-02-08 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice Knight (Post 826036)
just wondering how does the end of this ep connects to the main story....

-Because it's the last episode of the God-awful fillers and that means the anime is going back to the original storyline. It's like a dream come true.

Mists 2007-02-08 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto (Post 826054)
-Because it's the last episode of the God-awful fillers and that means the anime is going back to the original storyline. It's like a dream come true.

I wouldn't say it's a dream come true. This episode was terrible...

And it seems like the anime team is just bad. There's like no feeling in the anime anymore...and because the ratings drop it seems like they were like "Fine...bring on PT2, NOW!"

The manga has a more nostalgic feeling. It ended after a failure to grab Sasuke...AND...AND...AND!!!!!!!!! There was that very long-ass pause between the end of PT1 and the start of PT2 (because Kishi took like 1 month and a half vacation and the Gaiden took like 2.5 months).

We actually felt like we wanted more Naruto and actually wondered how PT2 would come, and then it finally came!

Now with this...we actually didn't want anymore Naruto and though we wondered how PT2 would come.......the feeling of that long absence is just not there, no nostalgia...it feels like........crap..................I really think they ruined it with the fillers and ruined it especially when they didn't't do the Gaiden.

I bet there was a long pause between Dragonball and Z especially in the anime...correct me if I am wrong.

Juruzu 2007-02-08 12:53

hmm.. i think there was a long pause.. i remember waititng for it when i was just 8 yrs old ... xD

wsheit 2007-02-08 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mists (Post 826173)
The manga has a more nostalgic feeling. It ended after a failure to grab Sasuke...AND...AND...AND!!!!!!!!! There was that very long-ass pause between the end of PT1 and the start of PT2 (because Kishi took like 1 month and a half vacation and the Gaiden took like 2.5 months).

We actually felt like we wanted more Naruto and actually wondered how PT2 would come, and then it finally came!

Now with this...we actually didn't want anymore Naruto and though we wondered how PT2 would come.......the feeling of that long absence is just not there, no nostalgia...it feels like........crap..................I really think they ruined it with the fillers and ruined it especially when they didn't't do the Gaiden.

It depends on your perspective. I haven't read the manga and haven't watched the fillers- except for this last arc. I just got the first couple of uncut sets in the mail and have been watching old eps. I'm chomping at the bit for some new Naruto.

Shay 2007-02-08 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mists (Post 826173)
I wouldn't say it's a dream come true. This episode was terrible...

And it seems like the anime team is just bad. There's like no feeling in the anime anymore...and because the ratings drop it seems like they were like "Fine...bring on PT2, NOW!"

I bet there was a long pause between Dragonball and Z especially in the anime...correct me if I am wrong.

I agree. The fillers have ruined what should have just been a long and mysterious gap. However, what’s done is done; there is no point in complaining about that now. I mean, shit...We have been complaining non-stop for the past like 2 years.

Let us just enjoy the Shippuden!

Raihen 2007-02-08 15:11

Well the best thing in this ep was .... preview for 1 hour special ! I am really looking forward for this, but i was somehow disapointed in how sakura looks, but i will wait 1 week to see her in ep.
Spoiler:

kikko_s 2007-02-08 16:03

The last one!! Oh finally it comes to an end! It's like seeing your youngest, brattiest, most spoiled child finally leave the house! Or having green lights driving back all the way home! It's the last one!! I'll have to see it just for closure. It's a good day in narutardland.

wsheit 2007-02-08 16:03

So was any of this ep non-filler? I had heard there were a few things from last things from before the time-skip that hadn't yet been animated.

Mangs 2007-02-08 17:26

I don't give a friggin damn about these fillers, I'm just happy it's over.

YAY GUYS, NARUTO IS BACK!!! :D

DeDe 2007-02-08 18:26

I wished they would have animated the Hinata tea scene. :(

But NaruHina fans got their long-awaited Hinata goodbye to Naruto.

Since the filler team didn't forget about Tenten, I guess leaving her out was a nod to Shino having been left out in the Bring Back Sasuke Arc. Cute little fight she had with Lee.

The Shippuden preview was great. But Sakura doesn't quite look the way I thought she would. Temari looks too skinny in the face. Still can't wait.

Mizuno 2007-02-09 01:11

You know, I haven't watched Naruto since something like ep 160, and then I got excited about the end of the fillers that I sneaked a peak at ep 219... Immediately, I feel like I lost millions of brain cells and my brain deteoriated. The animators should win an anti-Nobel prize for dumbing down people's IQ.

AnimeGurl 2007-02-09 02:46

lol I don't think I've seen a Naruto episode since like November 05. Maybe I'll check out this last filler ep just to see the original series one last time. I'm so psyched for the 1 hour special next week. Can't wait!

CeDeR 2007-02-09 03:32

finally...last filler sucked but who cares.........7 days for 1 hour special!
Spoiler:

LittleLaptopChan 2007-02-09 04:05

i agree that the best part abt this ep is it's the last filler...

...the CLOSELY second-best part is ino admitting that she's TOTALLY USELESS